spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/Riot/riot2k20.png

Words Bruh!

I'm Aware It's Also "You Don't Know Whats Coming"

Try Fitting That On A Link!

• Mark Out! 11
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Okay so the show opens with none other than Thomas Archer talking for what feels like absolutely forever, some good lines in this from everyone, even if it’s just a bunch of monkeys screaming an flinging shit at one another because they all want to be the next Win in my MMM spreadsheet of glory.

Archer formerly introduces us to the Insurance Policy and Dillinger reminds us all that Jett Draven is still on the pay role.

—————

Next up we have Josh Tucker having a conversation with the Mantis. He’s there to prove once and for all that Mark Reese is a “baaaaaaad guy. Duh.” His evidence? Why it’s a headband that you can buy over at OCW Shop Dot Com for the low low price of $3 or two for $5, free shipping on orders over $10. Will El Buggarino fall for it or will he realise that Big Country is the last pure baby face left in the industry?

——————

Johnny Millionaire does some Johnny Millionaire things. Hit me up bro and we’ll do a butler swap at some point . I like your beach resort, do you have a boat? I just opened a marina called Archers Anchorage and I’ll give you a free party yacht if you pay up front for five years mooring.

——————-

First match of the night and it’s a good thing Tucker is wearing head phones because Mantis’ music sucks (worst theme world) the entire entrance just appears off. I like the whole wings expanding thing, I hate the giant OCW logo that looks out of place. You’re Irish, get a giant Celtic knot and superimpose an M onto it. I’m sure if you ask nicely someone will do it for you.

People need to stop plugging their headset in if no one else is talking. The thing literally causes lag up until the server shits itself and disables it.

Oh hey, there’s Trances old corner dig. I retired though it’s cool. Oh... It’s used for a wake up bump. Okay. Could have just pinned him instead of stalling for no reason.

Both competitors miss a springboard. Lol.

Another wake up bump to stall for a reversal.

Mantis almost moonwalks out the way after being reversed but realises what he’s doing so eats a bit ol’ scoop slam.

Quite a bit of move repetition and now Mantis takes a drop to the DANGERZONE

It’s funny how people’s tactics start to get a little weird when they can win the match aaaaand there’s a literal pickup finisher, guess he ran out of wake up taunts because of earlier.

Match was nothing glamorous, it could have been better but if you take away the lag you’ve probably got a solid 2.5 with the finishing getting an F- for being a direct FPR break.

—————-

Everett is focused.... Or he is wounded... Either way we’re going to have wait to get our answers... which I see coming in the form of actions and not words.

——————

I’ll review another chunk of the show at page two, we timegating this content!

• Mark Out! 5

Mad words bro
  • Mark Out! 3

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Little small post to finish off page one but we got KD doing a voice promo.

I like the presentation but it felt very directionless, I understand he was calling out a tag team and one person, but it just seemed a bit “I don’t have anything directly to work on so let’s scatter gun.”

Sissies.

——————-

Blaine unfortunately survived her injury. Potential hook up between Heather and Blaine in order to get to Valkyrie, showing that perhaps the championship isn’t the only thing people are interested in hunting down. The shoe and running joke was well placed, didn’t feel like a “SHOOTING FOR REAXTIONZZZZZ” like a lot of people do, just saying mean shit and calling it a shoot doesn’t work as well as something well nuanced.

——————

Page two at page two.

• Mark Out! 3

KD calling out the people that smacked him multiple times in his last 2 programs was strange. That being said, "That's some white boy shit" popped me. No lies there.

Antonio and Doc are running as classic a feud as it gets and I'm here for it.

Johnny still has one of the best entrances in OCW.

• Mark Out! 4

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png