+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 306 Times in 122 Posts
    1.Kinda bad when someone like me points out bad fpr. It was a match
    2. Like that Johnny Millionaire got that "Weekend at Bernie's" look.
    3. watching Riot in the VP with Jake and Cort was fun
    4. Valk being an old school-ish heel. Muh social media followers
    5. The contract signing for the women's championship match
    6. Poor AC, Doc was just too much
    7. ME was fun.

2. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Lotus FloJo For This Awesome Post:

Doc Green (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (4 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 126 Times in 48 Posts
    Shameful opportunist Tucker lies in wait after breaking the rules to beat Mantis and adds insult to injury by attacking the poor guy from behind.

Before it can escalate, Mantis’ only friend, Big Countryyyyy Mark Reese chases him off. But somehow, some way, Mantis has fallen for Tuckers mind games and blames Reese.

Then he attacks him, completely unprovoked and walks away, as if nothing happened and to make matters worse, he’s interested in Leroy. Poor Mark.

Be interesting to see how far he throws Mantis in the future.

————-

Coolidge has a decent enough attire but his entrance is too dark to see much of it, it’s like the lighting popped out for lunch.

PARTY ROCK.

Pretty solid really, popped for the head butt into the grind on the apron. You kinky bugger.

The reversal Coolidge done in the knee lift was sexy, (and you know it) but it was weird that it wouldn’t activate as a major, just odd coding.

That fucking missed double moonsault has me in tears, oh my days. Coolidge trying to fly like a brick.

Treated to a brief in and out, that ends in the initiator of the walk around having to use a reversal, can’t complain.

Ted gets in the way.

Coolidge likes attacking when people get out of his holds, that’s twice now but this one missed.

Coolidge goes up top and this time elbow drops the apron and steps as Millionaire reverses.

And we are in the DANGERZONE so far it’s been mundane as a contest with Coolidge getting pasted like wallpaper.

Big running punch to the face leads to the ending and that’s all they wrote!

Like I said, Coolidge was never really in this one as a contest but he had the more memorable spots (self damage) so who’s the real winner here?

—————-

I’m quite enjoying Jackson’s promo work, I must admit. Giving himself a pep talk in the mirror of a public bathroom just seems so him, could only be more redneck if he was washing his feet in the turlert bowl.

Fun fact, that elderly woman is probably the only woman fan the company has. She’s seen some shit.

——————-

Something is happening on the 23rd. Hopefully nothing to do with the incontinence commercial.

———————

Parca and Sparks up next with the masked man trying to get Sparks to see the light but he’s having none of it... Or is he? Perhaps the thing no one gets is that he has his own plans, that he’s less of a Lost Boy but more someone who has found himself.

——————-

My main take aways from the Kasstianity segment was LOL SKULL PENIS and that we’re probably going to get Cort + Jest vs. Parker and B. It should be a good match but all my moneys on doom machine.

Good writing by all those who took part.
    ———

Page three awaits.

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to TJ Stevens For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,870 Times in 1,480 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    Good Show. Very good Matches. Excellent work everyone!
    I NEED THE FANGS, Empenada!

IT AINT ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD!

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough TJ Stevens will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 126 Times in 48 Posts
    Page three rises!

I loved this RP, not because it was intense or anything like that but because it felt like a legitimate interaction.

What did I come away feeling? That we should all ship Antonio and Terra, real hard.

Terras humanity is great when it’s on display like this, makes me almost glad Aerith didn’t murder her.

Ev gives more insight into how he feels about everything that’s going down.

—————-

Is there a CQC implosion brewing? Or is Quartz just imploding within himself. The schizophrenic superstar is struggling, having and one personality rule the roost for so long.

Would it count as betraying Rust? Well there’s an interesting question, what if the personality that does it has never actually sided with him?

——————

Next up it’s a match between people I don’t enjoy playing. So let’s see how I get on watching.

I like Jackson’s look, but that entrance cut was absolutely abominable. Rips off his jeans and he’s ready to go.

Please lose the “Mister Undeated.”

His attire screams baby face though.

Off and running pretty quickly, we’ve seen that long range kick 3 times so far.

Pretty neat reversal into the pump handle slam power bomb from Danny makes up for flailing limbs.

Nice sequence into the JackMo sig, would have been smoother win the pin combo imo.

Poor taunt timing gets the cowboy flattened then slammed for a two.

Same move to initiate time and time again.

Lot of just staring at each other until JackMo takes a trip to the DANGERZONE

I really like that bulldog move on Jackson, looks nice and effective.

Let’s keep walking away from each other...

More flailing limbs instead of trying to win, is this a reshoot?

Running clothesline from reset for knockdown, goes for a slam again instead of trying to win.

Aaaaand it’s over. JackMo pulls it out with a comeback, even though the match should have been over long before the damage was evened up.

Solid enough.

—————-

Pretty good promo here to build the main event. Bit weird having Solomon Caine and Bingo Caine but it is what it is. Who’s going to come out on top of the three way. (See what Idid there Bingo?)

——————-

Damn that’s a sexy logo Doc has. Can’t say I’m holding out much hope for Cobra here, but maybe he’ll surprise me.

Cobra snags a major! Ooooh here we go!

Triple Dock Dick Kick and a big bulldog for the bonus.

Cobra with the FPR break(?) looks like he knew about it though and offers a freebie.

Typical light heavyweight contest with lots of close range running moves.

Really dig that arm drag into shooting star combo.

Bit of move repetition for what I’d class as a short match, but it’s closer than what I though it was going to be so far.

Uh oh, someone call Kenny Loggins because Cobra is in the DANGER ZONE

So it wasn’t the passion of the Cobra I was expecting... would have had the winner of the post match battles music play whilst he celebrated.

Man of actions, not words gets it done. Can’t wait to see them kill each other after that well edited segment.

—————

Bobby does what Bobby does.

Simple promo to let us know what he’s done to get to where we are, what he wants, what he thinks he’ll do and when he’s going to do it.

Smart.

8. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to TJ Stevens For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (4 Weeks Ago), Bobby Minio (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (4 Weeks Ago)

Frenzied Poster Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain is a name known to all Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 623 Times in 297 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Stevens View Post
    Little small post to finish off page one but we got KD doing a voice promo.

I like the presentation but it felt very directionless, I understand he was calling out a tag team and one person, but it just seemed a bit “I don’t have anything directly to work on so let’s scatter gun.”

Sissies.

——————-

Blaine unfortunately survived her injury. Potential hook up between Heather and Blaine in order to get to Valkyrie, showing that perhaps the championship isn’t the only thing people are interested in hunting down. The shoe and running joke was well placed, didn’t feel like a “SHOOTING FOR REAXTIONZZZZZ” like a lot of people do, just saying mean shit and calling it a shoot doesn’t work as well as something well nuanced.

——————

Page two at page two.
    That’s actually very accurate. We made a point to have and make a successful storyline even though she no longer has the title. Things happen in competitive leagues but it’s how you roll with it is what matters most. We wanted to show everyone it can happen without the title sometimes.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

10. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 393 Times in 112 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    I NEED THE FANGS, Empenada!

IT AINT ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD!

Yeah I know bossman. I just don't feel the fire to want to argue with people right now. So I kept it short and simple. "KISS" like you told me.

12. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (3 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information