+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strike First!

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,381 Times in 2,379 Posts

Strike First!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (01-18-2020), Kassidy Hayes (01-18-2020), Kuma Empire (01-19-2020), Quartz (01-21-2020), Valkyrie (01-19-2020)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,408 Times in 537 Posts
    hold the FUCKING phone are you telling me the stylish cryptic thing was related to KASS?!

4. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (01-19-2020), Kuma Empire (01-19-2020), Mr.Sensation (01-19-2020), Quartz (01-19-2020)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Valkyrie is a glorious beacon of light Valkyrie is a glorious beacon of light Valkyrie is a glorious beacon of light Valkyrie is a glorious beacon of light Valkyrie is a glorious beacon of light Valkyrie's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 464 Times in 81 Posts
    Thank you for putting it together

6. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Valkyrie For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (01-19-2020), Kuma Empire (01-19-2020), Mr.Sensation (01-19-2020)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,076 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    hold the FUCKING phone are you telling me the stylish cryptic thing was related to KASS?!

Im quite stylish

8. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (01-19-2020), Hard2Obtain (01-21-2020)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 447 Times in 132 Posts
    Making waves.. Big waves...Big nasty waves...Knock you on your ass ocean waves...You can make waves too Bobby. Kasstianity has room at the table for more.

10. The Following User Marked Out to Kuma Empire For This Amazing Post:

Kassidy Hayes (01-19-2020)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 447 Times in 132 Posts
    YESH THANKS YOU BOSSMAN! for all the hard work and putting this together. It was fucking amazing.

12. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (01-19-2020), Mr.Sensation (01-19-2020)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,381 Times in 2,379 Posts

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

14. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (01-19-2020), Kuma Empire (01-22-2020)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 351 Times in 143 Posts
    You son of a bitch.

Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 285 Times in 143 Posts
    Kassianity can s my d. This is our night.
    596 days

C.Q.C

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,408 Times in 537 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    Making waves.. Big waves...Big nasty waves...Knock you on your ass ocean waves...You can make waves too Bobby. Kasstianity has room at the table for more.
    I was already in Kasstianity, when it was called the Purge and ran by Mugen.

18. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (01-21-2020), Kuma Empire (01-22-2020), Mr.Sensation (01-20-2020), RustCohle (01-20-2020)

Thread Information