+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,012 Times in 2,314 Posts

Turmoil 241: Carnage Rules!

2006 Rules, CHAOS THEORY!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Hooligan King (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 393 Times in 112 Posts
    Thank you for all the Hard Work BOSSMAN! Loved what you did to the show.

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago), theSolomonCaine (3 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire is just really nice Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Just getting the ball rolling for Review post later.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    Thank you for all the Hard Work BOSSMAN! Loved what you did to the show.

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

7. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Show was something, will reserve thoughts for live stream tomorrow assuming I can do one.

Felt very much like a less skullduggery version of the stuff from 2006...not much continuity well some ah fuck it talk tomorromw words bruh i need to lay down

9. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,565 Times in 742 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Adorable.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,054 Times in 536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Show was something, will reserve thoughts for live stream tomorrow assuming I can do one.

Felt very much like a less skullduggery version of the stuff from 2006...not much continuity well some ah fuck it talk tomorromw words bruh i need to lay down

I was surprised no one really hit me up for a rp, i wanted to be like mugen when he was in charge but it probablt goes along with being a surprise. If the take over happened on the card posting itself, i think more rps talking about it and the overall night woulda been more, instead of ppl knowing somewhat rping about it and then everyone else dropping normal rps because they expected a normal show.

12. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo is a jewel in the rough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 306 Times in 122 Posts
    This was....interesting.

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    I was surprised no one really hit me up for a rp, i wanted to be like mugen when he was in charge but it probablt goes along with being a surprise. If the take over happened on the card posting itself, i think more rps talking about it and the overall night woulda been more, instead of ppl knowing somewhat rping about it and then everyone else dropping normal rps because they expected a normal show.
    Yeah I would have to agree with Kass. You want to have a surprise but, if you tell everyone to make the rest of the show make sense then you kinda lose the surprise. It's a double edged sword.

15. The Following User Marked Out to Kuma Empire For This Amazing Post:

Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Page 2? For part of a Review.

Thread Information