spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Okay Let's give this a shot. Will skip over my stuff for the reasons I always state. As well as trying to break this up into reviews per show page so it's not one huge review.

Page 1

Kasstianity Intro / Opening RP - Yes this was very long and I know some people will be all words bruh but, I like this I forgot I most of this RP because I was doing a lot it was really good. HUGE Thank you to Kass for putting together that Intro he says it was simple but, it looked like a pain in the ass to me. So Thank you Kass.

CCW Championship #1 Contender Match - Match had a little be of a rough start but, once it got going It was one hell of a match with a nice opening lockup and a lot of technical moves and rest holds. As both Rust and Quartz try to wear each other down instead of just beating the living hell out of each other.

I loved Rust's tribute to Mugen as he dimensional shifted through the ropes. Really good match as the two seem to try to end the match fairly quickly without hurting each other. Only for Quartz to hit Rust in the face after a lock-up which set off a chain of events. Great match.

Wrex RP- Maybe it's just me and since I don't get to see Wrex do many RPs. But, I really liked this. It was really simple and sets Wrex in an environment where he's left to his own emotions. Really good. I feel as if Wrex could have killed the security if he wanted to considering Valk took out tons of them last season.

Mantis RP- I'm gonna try not to shit on Mantis this entire review. But, I'll let you know right now the crowd responded with jeers to Mantis because his music is like nails on a chalkboard also Why would you call the crowd your grasshoppers? Mantis eat grasshoppers. If anything you could have called them Loyal Mantises or My fellow Mant-alorians or something. Other than that the rest of the RP wasn't bad nice recap of previous events.

What's this Mark Reese making an appearance?

• Mark Out! 3

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Part 2 -

Mark Reese RP - I'll be honest I expected this to go a differently between Mark Reese and Mantis. But, This was decent. I wish there was a little bit of a back and forth with these two rather than two feeling kind of disjointed. Like Mark could have shown up on the Tron and all this would have had the same effect in my book. It wasn't bad just felt like two people talking about each other rather than at each other.

Ryu and Parca Rp- I wanted to enjoy this RP but, I think the only thing that was holding it back for me was Parca's reaction. I mean I get it I know the guy loves to fight but, You think you would have a more shocked or worried reaction to being put in a handicap match. It's not a bad thing to have your character worried about a match especially when you put in a handicap match. Nothing against Para but, it seems like he only has one setting and this isn't just a Parca thing I have noticed it in quite a few others where they refuse to show a weaker side to there person.

Maxx Edwards vs Apocalypse - Like the change in colors of Max Edwards. If it wasn't for Kasstianity taking claim of the colors for this show I would love to see Maxx pull of a Gold and White attire with Gold Star glasses take the Superstar Gimmick to the Limits. I think it would look good on him. Anywho, Apocalypse did not look how I was expecting him to look. He reminds me of a taller Danny Watts and honestly I'm kinda disappointed I would call KD as a more Apocalypse looking character. But, Maybe it's still in the works so I won't be too hard on it.

Edwards gets crappled and ends up burning 3 revs which sucks. Max has to watch those taunts. They cost him damage when he's doing them at the wrong time. Wasn't a horrible match kind of like Edwards moveset.

B17 & Lost Boys RP - Short, Simple, to the point. Loved it. B17 has given the lost boys the path to the gold ring they just have to take it.

• Mark Out! 3

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Part 3

Maxx Edwards RP - This felt a bit all over but, maybe it's me and how I was understanding it. So let me see If I'm understanding this correctly.

1. Maxx isn't wrestling to spread religion or to be the savior.

2. He isn't wrestling to make his family proud

He's wrestling for the camera? or crowd or the people at home watching? Honestly, it doesn't feel like his reason for wrestling is that far from either of the options he turned down. Like I said maybe I'm understanding it wrong.

Leroy Brown vs Jett Draven - I will continue to say this because I find it to be true. But, the open challenge is pointless in its current state. #WhereisAlexAsher Asher beat Brown and hasn't been seen since. Brown loses gets match the following show.

Anywho, on to the match I like Brown coming out with the glasses and robe more than when he came out with the cowboy get up. Did Draven drop his manager? Did I miss something? small nit pick. Early in the match we get crapple from Draven which forces Brown to use another rev to make up for it. Later, followed by the shortest rest I have ever seen while Brown is stuck in the corner. I give up this match has turned into an FPR cluster fuck. I didn't watch the rest.

Valkyrie Rp - This was a very interesting RP from Valk. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about this one. I love the throwing the darts at Heather's picture but, the full story being told got a bit lost for me. I may be missing something I'll have to read it again after my eyes get some rest.

Ryu& Ligermask vs. El Parca - Two things I want to point out before I start reviewing this. First, I'm not familiar with Ligermask so If there is something I don't understand about him that is why. Next, This is more a question does 2k19 not have a double belt entrance? for some reason, I thought it did.

OMG! The insane combo from Ligermask just beatin the hell out of Parca while Spider entertains the crowd. I love spider just yelling into Parca's face while Ligermask is punching him in the head. lol This had me laughing so damn hard. Parca gets a nice Rally and starts getting some hits before making a TY mistake and throwing himself out of the ring for a miss. Parca missing a whole lot of moves might be having a hard time seeing with that mask on. I had a thought what if spider put on a ligermask then you have two ligermask and parca doesn't know which one is the real spider. This is such a fucked on match. lol Those chest chops followe up with a punch to the face then spider walks over and punches him the face after. lol That moment when Parca gets hit in the face with that coba strike move whatever its called and he's laying on the ground like OH GAWD WHY! lol

Terra & Everrett RP - This...This right here is what I was referring to before. This was a great moment in my book. It showed another side to Everrett and opens up his weak points. It adds an extra level to his character. This was a really good RP in my book a little long but, honestly, I didn't mind it because you can't always keep it short or you miss out on stuff. Also Ummm is everyone thinking about what I'm thinking?

Terra X Everrett shipping? I don't hate it.

I'll have the rest up tomorrow its getting late.

• Mark Out! 3

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Part 2 -

Mark Reese RP - I'll be honest I expected this to go a differently between Mark Reese and Mantis. But, This was decent. I wish there was a little bit of a back and forth with these two rather than two feeling kind of disjointed. Like Mark could have shown up on the Tron and all this would have had the same effect in my book. It wasn't bad just felt like two people talking about each other rather than at each other.

Ryu and Parca Rp- I wanted to enjoy this RP but, I think the only thing that was holding it back for me was Parca's reaction. I mean I get it I know the guy loves to fight but, You think you would have a more shocked or worried reaction to being put in a handicap match. It's not a bad thing to have your character worried about a match especially when you put in a handicap match. Nothing against Para but, it seems like he only has one setting and this isn't just a Parca thing I have noticed it in quite a few others where they refuse to show a weaker side to there person.

Maxx Edwards vs Apocalypse - Like the change in colors of Max Edwards. If it wasn't for Kasstianity taking claim of the colors for this show I would love to see Maxx pull of a Gold and White attire with Gold Star glasses take the Superstar Gimmick to the Limits. I think it would look good on him. Anywho, Apocalypse did not look how I was expecting him to look. He reminds me of a taller Danny Watts and honestly I'm kinda disappointed I would call KD as a more Apocalypse looking character. But, Maybe it's still in the works so I won't be too hard on it.

Edwards gets crappled and ends up burning 3 revs which sucks. Max has to watch those taunts. They cost him damage when he's doing them at the wrong time. Wasn't a horrible match kind of like Edwards moveset.

B17 & Lost Boys RP - Short, Simple, to the point. Loved it. B17 has given the lost boys the path to the gold ring they just have to take it.

Just wanted to plug the new Big Country t-shirt, available now on OCWShop DOT com.

And yup, I started shopping Terra last week, it looks like it’s gonna happen! That Terra Antonio baby is gonna be so adorable, until Doc punts it into a river.

• Mark Out! 5