TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

SOME RIOT TAKEAWAYS FROM YA BOY RUDO:

Don’t get in your fi-fi’s, these are just my subjective opinions on fake-fake wrestling.

+ Zoe Cohle makes an appearance and seems like she’s trying to motivate Rust, stirring him into a state of jealousy and rage. Interested to see if that banshee can convince him to turn on his friend or not - very intrigued.

+ I really REALLY want Sparks to come out into his own character but it still hasn’t happened. The LHW title is a goldmine to build character in the spotlight and while there was certainly an heir of arrogance in the promo with Everrett, I want some uniqueness and quirks to shine through - I still don’t know who TY is as a character, but I hope he develops him leading up to the match with Everrett.

+ JackMo using Wrex’s fin AND attempting to crapple a fin attempt… Damn son, no fucks given. I’m glad Danny wasn’t abusing the combo system/”keep em standing” this match, pretty decent outing from him.

+ I got all the respect in the world for KD as a legend but cmon man...so many FPR breaks in this one - extra moves, crapples... Cobra fought through it but damn, mans got played. I have to admit the KD promo drew me in huge to watch this match as a good promo should; “will he finally beat Cobra?” was the story told. Cobra deserved the W in that IMO and looked a lot better in the ring too. Still pumped on that attire.

+ Empress…*slow clap*. Jesus that was a beating, and against one of the better handlers too. That Imugenation on the ropes...Then the finish was perfect - played the character, didn’t thirst the win. Bravo, Empress, Bra-fucking-vo. Then the follow-up attack video after...THAT’S GOOD SHIT, WOAAWWW!

+ Cort vs Bobby was great. Back and forth action, worked on the outside, reversal battles, mixed up the moves, etc, great stuff. That Alabama Slam on the steps made me bite my fist holy shit dude hahahaha.

+ Ashley vs Flojo just got a hell of a lot more confusing. Flojo was heading in the Heel direction, even if just an anti-hero sort of role, against the Face Ashley. Flojo talking about how she doesn’t care about the rules then BAM! Heel Ashley appears for an ambush beatdown with a side of boos. Who am I supposed to be rooting for here? MEGA CONFUSION INITIATED.

+ Great Main Event - an interesting mix of styles, pretty clean too. Not sure how I feel about attacking people straight after the hit a move, I tend to treat it as a reset but hey that’s just me. TY’s entrance swayed me a little from my previous statement, added a bit of character, but still don’t know what the significance of the denim look is? Maybe it’ll start falling into place over time. Tre delivering 2 spears in this one to get the victory - looked strong AF throughout. Enjoyed it, good job gents.

+ BOBBY NO!!! I haven’t had a chance to fight you yet!!! *cries in Hollywood*. You better not be leaving Minio! But seriously, great promos tonight from Bobby, getting his fed-up mood across perfectly and I’m buckled into his rollercoaster after the show closing promo. Will we see a full heel turn - is he truly done? Will he make a surprise appearance at Lution after we think he’s truly up and left OCW? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

• Mark Out! 6

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Also it must be noted that Danny Watts looks like Kurrgans little brother.

I'm glad im not the only one....I was freaking out.

• Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

SOME RIOT TAKEAWAYS FROM YA BOY RUDO:

+ Empress…*slow clap*. Jesus that was a beating, and against one of the better handlers too. That Imugenation on the ropes...Then the finish was perfect - played the character, didn’t thirst the win. Bravo, Empress, Bra-fucking-vo. Then the follow-up attack video after...THAT’S GOOD SHIT, WOAAWWW!

+ Cort vs Bobby was great. Back and forth action, worked on the outside, reversal battles, mixed up the moves, etc, great stuff. That Alabama Slam on the steps made me bite my fist holy shit dude hahahaha.

+ Ashley vs Flojo just got a hell of a lot more confusing. Flojo was heading in the Heel direction, even if just an anti-hero sort of role, against the Face Ashley. Flojo talking about how she doesn’t care about the rules then BAM! Heel Ashley appears for an ambush beatdown with a side of boos. Who am I supposed to be rooting for here? MEGA CONFUSION INITIATED.

Thank you Jehst Loved your review happy to see activity on the forums.

+ THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Happy to see you really liked the match. Very Big THANK YOU to Rust for the match. Happy I got to tell the story I wanted to tell during the match even if I had to lose to tell it. I'm glad to see some noticed what I was going for.

+ I Loved this match. It was really good. I honestly didn't care who won because I wanted both Men to win. It sucks it was booby who lost but, He did really good and I look forward to seeing what comes from bobby now.

+ I completely agree with the Ashley Moore and Flojo thing. I know what they are trying to do but, the way it was done just makes things confusing with this video. But, I have faith they will work it out.

• Mark Out! 3

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

I really REALLY want Sparks to come out into his own character but it still hasn’t happened. The LHW title is a goldmine to build character in the spotlight and while there was certainly an heir of arrogance in the promo with Everrett, I want some uniqueness and quirks to shine through - I still don’t know who TY is as a character, but I hope he develops him leading up to the match with Everrett.

He's...getting thereish. I think he (and by god you can confirm this TY) feels like he *needs* to play a certain roll and or just tries to be too cool for school and honestly it's just not sticking. I wanted him to get away from me instead of Bingo always slapping him down, but honestly. THe boy needs to learn and I only know how to teach physically.

• Mark Out! 4

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

+ JackMo using Wrex’s fin AND attempting to crapple a fin attempt… Damn son, no fucks given. I’m glad Danny wasn’t abusing the combo system/”keep em standing” this match, pretty decent outing from him.

+ I got all the respect in the world for KD as a legend but cmon man...so many FPR breaks in this one - extra moves, crapples... Cobra fought through it but damn, mans got played. I have to admit the KD promo drew me in huge to watch this match as a good promo should; “will he finally beat Cobra?” was the story told. Cobra deserved the W in that IMO and looked a lot better in the ring too. Still pumped on that attire.

It's 2020 and we still have crapples. IF it is illegal, please enforce it FPR police (Hello? I'd like to report a violation. REPORT DEEZ NUTZ! Ok thank you for your consideration.)

Eye roll.

• Mark Out! 3

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

spacer.png

Was not expecting a Emp victory. Feels like Rusty has lost some Mojo.

• Mark Out! 1

spacer.png

I'm confused too, but I've decided to cheer for.....Flojo! Yeah. I'm surprised too!

• Mark Out! 2

spacer.png

TY’s entrance swayed me a little from my previous statement, added a bit of character, but still don’t know what the significance of the denim look is?

He's trying to break free. It's time to reeducate this young man.

Congrats Tre.

• Mark Out! 1

spacer.png

Was not expecting a Emp victory. Feels like Rusty has lost some Mojo.

After the match Rust stated he had some lag due to Wife-fi problems if you know what I mean. He asked his wife to give him more internet for a bit during the match and she turned on even more devices just to spite him. I found it funny. But, I had no intentions of winning this match as I was working towards something. So everything worked out for both of us. Rust got a win and I got to do what I wanted to do.

• Mark Out! 1

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png