+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 263 Times in 138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    I love how Zoe patronized Rust without ever having accomplished anything herself.
    Tell her Bingo !
    596 days

C.Q.C

2. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (03-06-2020), Mr.Sensation (03-06-2020)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    Tell her Bingo !
    She's kinda a bitch. You'd thinking getting squashed by Blaine would have humbled her.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Those firy french women. Always on the edge.
    596 days

C.Q.C

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    Those firy french women. Always on the edge.
    Of what? Sanity?
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

6. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to B-17 For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (03-13-2020), Kassidy Hayes (03-07-2020), RustCohle (03-07-2020)

Dedicated! Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 658 Times in 319 Posts
    When AC stayed outside the ring to catch a breather I said to myself “SELF, you are about to get speared!” I popped when it happened. Smh. KD is on a rampage.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Dedicated! Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Doc you know how to ruin a P3 Bananza.

9. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Doc Green (03-09-2020)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Is Ashley a heel now according to what y’all said about Harvey biting back towards a heel?

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Review Time. PREVIOUSLY RECORDED EDITION.

I won’t talk about the matches too much, I am more of a Promo guy lately. If I have nothing to say, I won’t say anything. Not that the matches are bad or anything. Just you know. Back to the action.

- Everrett / Sparks RP.
    Classic Face promo in the buildup to a title fight. Sparks did his part. Nothing really stands out but that’s a matchup I’ll enjoy. Would have like to see something more in the build imo, instead of just “I am gonna recapture my gold” “No I am the Champ and you won’t”.

- Jehst / Elsa RP
    I am veeery intrigued by that one, great job by Jehst on making people feel the pressure. Grimm comes off as a Jason type vilain, which he exactly is. I love the atmosphere in this one. Waiting to see what is going to happen with my popcorns ready.

- Jackmo RP
    Jackmo and his shrimps. Enough said. For real this RP made me smile as I can picture the all scene. I never knew a comic Jackmo was what I needed.

- Johnny vs Grimm Match
    Would have like to see Grimm win it, just cause of his story and his character needs to be strong to be considered a monster but I had no problem whatsoever with the match. I actually enjoyed it. Also, Johnny’s finisher GOD DAMN. Brutal.

- Zoe / Rust RP
    Won’t commentate on that since it’s a Cohle Family business. Who never argued with their sibling anyway?

- Heather / Terra / H2O RP
    Ohw what a cute moment. Everybody apologies, everybody hugs. Two faces, one Heel. Houray. Just kidding Harvey.

- Valk Video/RP
    Nice editing using GTA. I like the immersion. Keep up those little ones. The RP in itself is really good. Clunky Valk gets nervous upon seeing Emp, who doesn’t really understand what just happened. This session is gonna be wild. Calm down, kids.

- Cort / Bobby RP
    Bobby and Cort in the same RP ? Thank you. Cort being the wiser of the two ahead of their match. Bobby and Cort have been losing but that did NOTHING to their stock. That’s what superstars are all about. Two of my favs.

End of Part 1..
    596 days

C.Q.C

12. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (03-13-2020), Drago Cesar (03-07-2020), Hard2Obtain (03-07-2020), Justin Jehst (03-11-2020), Kuma Empire (03-08-2020), Quartz (03-07-2020)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Review Time. PREVIOUSLY RECORDED EDITION.

I won’t talk about the matches too much, I am more of a Promo guy lately. If I have nothing to say, I won’t say anything. Not that the matches are bad or anything. Just you know. Back to the action.

- Everrett / Sparks RP.
    Classic Face promo in the buildup to a title fight. Sparks did his part. Nothing really stands out but that’s a matchup I’ll enjoy. Would have like to see something more in the build imo, instead of just “I am gonna recapture my gold” “No I am the Champ and you won’t”.

- Jehst / Elsa RP
    I am veeery intrigued by that one, great job by Jehst on making people feel the pressure. Grimm comes off as a Jason type vilain, which he exactly is. I love the atmosphere in this one. Waiting to see what is going to happen with my popcorns ready.

- Jackmo RP
    Jackmo and his shrimps. Enough said. For real this RP made me smile as I can picture the all scene. I never knew a comic Jackmo was what I needed.

- Johnny vs Grimm Match
    Would have like to see Grimm win it, just cause of his story and his character needs to be strong to be considered a monster but I had no problem whatsoever with the match. I actually enjoyed it. Also, Johnny’s finisher GOD DAMN. Brutal.

- Zoe / Rust RP
    Won’t commentate on that since it’s a Cohle Family business. Who never argued with their sibling anyway?

- Heather / Terra / H2O RP
    Ohw what a cute moment. Everybody apologies, everybody hugs. Two faces, one Heel. Houray. Just kidding Harvey.

- Valk Video/RP
    Nice editing using GTA. I like the immersion. Keep up those little ones. The RP in itself is really good. Clunky Valk gets nervous upon seeing Emp, who doesn’t really understand what just happened. This session is gonna be wild. Calm down, kids.

- Cort / Bobby RP
    Bobby and Cort in the same RP ? Thank you. Cort being the wiser of the two ahead of their match. Bobby and Cort have been losing but that did NOTHING to their stock. That’s what superstars are all about. Two of my favs.

End of Part 1..
    Had to apologize. Heather made me do it. She said I would be a hypocrite if I didn’t.

14. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

RustCohle (03-07-2020)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,866 Times in 738 Posts

16. The Following User Marked Out to Michael Morrison For This Amazing Post:

Cort Marshall (03-13-2020)

Thread Information