+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Moderator Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 925 Times in 223 Posts
    Big Yake's Big Takeaways

- Elliott getting a win, regardless of opponent can help get him on the map. God dammit, Parker, follow up on this!

- I'm convinced JackMo only came back for the shrimp.

- I really enjoyed both Hatton/Megabucks matches. The technical deal in the Chase/Archer match was especially fun to watch. Both Hattons getting the wins here is SUPER intriguing going into the 550 tag title match.

- Mans... is hot. Heading into R2G I'm thinking Antonio is ready to take his title back. Excellent video package. Simple, yet good for a tv taping and I uh, I do not like my man TYs chances.

- Holy hell someone beat Jett Draven!!! Nice change of pace to see a CAW that uses some great mat wrestling. Aisu has changed more than fucking TY Sparks since his debut but I think this is the ideal version.

- So the masked man is Jigsaw, sweet! The way I read "parky-boy" comes off very northeastern. I have an idea who this is, but it's just funny reading it like it's some asshole from Boston. The reveal to this is pivotal in how I enjoy it. It's been highs and lows so far, the Clash reveal was a high, the video was good, this one was a low for me honestly. It's not to say anything about the angle is bad, but the reveal has so much potential. Make it great!

- H2O is dressed like Shitlock Holmes, should be interesting. Oh, now it's concerned but hip guidance counselor. Idk how this guy finds the most bad ass royalty free music, but it always works. Video was well done, very similar feelings to this as I do Antonios. The main thing was the themes, along with his apology to Terra, it establishes Harvey as a face once again (we'll see how long that lasts), and also Doc as a pile of shit. Ticked all the boxes

- Holy shit. Moment of the show, this entrance is phenomenal. The reveal of the Magical Girl Gang, say what you want about the logic or how much you love the premise but motherfucker you're just not a fun person if you didn't enjoy this reveal. God dammit. Interesting take on the heel persona, going in as super heroes who think they're doing good but are shit bags. Love love love.

- I know I'm not the only one who read the Grimm promo in his voice. I wouldn't hate a Grimm vs Jehst PPV match, let's see if Jehst can work with Grimm and elevate it with his storytelling like he did with Capo and get this shit on lution.

- I love Justin Jehst. He deserves a main event push. His story telling and logic and writing is so encapsulating for people who like this niche of a niche.

- ... Whoever attacked me, I'm going to fuck your butt.

This is a promise.
    Last edited by Quartz; 03-13-2020 at 07:43 AM.

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

2. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Ashley Moore (03-13-2020), Cort Marshall (03-14-2020), Doc Green (03-13-2020), Drago Cesar (03-12-2020), El Parca (03-15-2020), Hard2Obtain (03-13-2020), Hooligan King (03-13-2020), Justin Jehst (03-14-2020), Kuma Empire (03-13-2020), RustCohle (03-13-2020), Valkyrie (03-13-2020)

Decent Member Wrestler TJ Stevens has a spectacular aura about TJ Stevens has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 140 Times in 55 Posts
    Careful what you wish for Jake... if it’s B-17 he’ll want you to hurt his butt.

4. The Following User Marked Out to TJ Stevens For This Amazing Post:

Quartz (03-13-2020)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Stevens View Post
    Careful what you wish for Jake... if it’s B-17 he’ll want you to hurt his butt.
    It's not me. I attack from the front.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

6. The Following User Marked Out to B-17 For This Amazing Post:

TJ Stevens (03-14-2020)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    I'm very surprised by the Aisu comeback.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

8. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to B-17 For This Awesome Post:

Justin Jehst (03-14-2020), Quartz (03-14-2020), RustCohle (03-13-2020)

Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 263 Times in 138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    I'm very surprised by the Aisu comeback.
    At least one member of the Familia still has some fire in him.
    596 days

C.Q.C

10. The Following User Marked Out to RustCohle For This Amazing Post:

Justin Jehst (03-14-2020)

Dedicated! Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 658 Times in 319 Posts
    It was my first time editing a promo. There was some areas I could’ve approved on the video but I’m still learning how to work this Vegas thing. Shout out to Emp with the ally-oop of this program. Shout out to Doc teaching me where to make corrections for the next video I may decide to do.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

12. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Hard2Obtain For This Awesome Post:

Doc Green (03-13-2020), Kuma Empire (03-15-2020)

Thread Information