+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,076 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    Which match are you referring to?

danny vs jackmo was one, the start of the match just immediately made me not give a shit, lets just not hit reverse and trade punch for punch cuz that will look cool. idk what happened toward the end when jackmo went for the low blow and then not a finisher or anything after, i vaguely remember most of the timer being spent sitting in the corner doing literally nothing; like oh, fucked up this sequence, lets just pause.

Cort Vs B didnt feel natural, cort seemed to purposefully avoid going for his finisher

if the match stops feeling natural, any type of drama is lost and so does caring about the result because it then looks like everything leading to it, was mainly for show, not from actual building to the end tension of a legit trying to win comp match done right.

the ending of Ashley vs flojo had that moment, both in that corner trying to hit and reverse those fins till one actually hit it.

but I'm usually in the minority of this type of opinion so ill go back to being quite

oh and page 2.

2. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (04-06-2020), Kuma Empire (04-07-2020)

Moderator Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz is a splendid one to behold Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 925 Times in 223 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    danny vs jackmo was one, the start of the match just immediately made me not give a shit, lets just not hit reverse and trade punch for punch cuz that will look cool. idk what happened toward the end when jackmo went for the low blow and then not a finisher or anything after, i vaguely remember most of the timer being spent sitting in the corner doing literally nothing; like oh, fucked up this sequence, lets just pause.

Cort Vs B didnt feel natural, cort seemed to purposefully avoid going for his finisher

if the match stops feeling natural, any type of drama is lost and so does caring about the result because it then looks like everything leading to it, was mainly for show, not from actual building to the end tension of a legit trying to win comp match done right.

the ending of Ashley vs flojo had that moment, both in that corner trying to hit and reverse those fins till one actually hit it.

but I'm usually in the minority of this type of opinion so ill go back to being quite

oh and page 2.
    You're not alone, but I think you're being too harsh on the Jackmo/Watts match for the one spot at the start. After that spot, nothing weird went down. Idk why he didn't go for his finisher after the low blow, I think he either didn't know how to switch from sig to fin or he just screwed up.

I only know for a fact that 1 match on the card was a re-do, so I can't speak on the validity of anyones claims on other accusations.

Regardless, the fact we're bringing this up at all just goes to show everyone that there's 3 words that need to be taken as gospel in OCW, especially for PPVs.

NO REDOS, BUBBA

also yes, I loved the show all around. Great work everyone, and fuck you Kassidy Hayes for breaking up CQC and then taking the title back anyways.

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

4. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

El Parca (04-06-2020), Hard2Obtain (04-06-2020), Justin Jehst (04-06-2020), Mr.Sensation (04-06-2020)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
    fuck you Kassidy Hayes for breaking up CQC and then taking the title back anyways.

Spider and I await taking more from you

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    Damn right. Git gud, scrubs.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Post Whore Wrestler Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 199 Times in 94 Posts
    Its baking time

8. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Anthony Baker For This Awesome Post:

Dimsmore (04-08-2020), Hard2Obtain (04-07-2020)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 447 Times in 132 Posts
    How dare you accuse Kass of breaking up CQC. Your foolish actions and stubbornness broke up CQC. Time to stop blaming others and look in the mirror Quartz the only villain here is you.

10. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (04-08-2020), Kassidy Hayes (04-07-2020), Mr.Sensation (04-08-2020), RustCohle (04-07-2020)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Alright, so some other stuff from RTG

Perfect circle, first 2 matches were short but then nate came out and I knew nate was coming back, I just didnt know who the target was; which title this motherfucka was going to roll up on and take.

Mugen being revealed as magic girl gang's therapist sheds some light on the next outcome of sabotaging me by secretly making my girls fight, Mugen still trying to control things around me. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Drago a utility player, sed

parca's matches becoming very predictable; hardly use reverse, gets ass stomped, gets hit with fin, uses resil, then can reverse everything and hit a fin for the dub.

Good match between sparks and toni, sparks did better then I expected to be honest, console switch and being the smaller character always fighting from a disadvantage and could still be champ if this game didnt suck. I expect another match into lution but who knows, maybe toni already has someone else lined up.

and i guess that is all

12. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Justin Jehst (04-09-2020), Kuma Empire (04-10-2020), Mr.Sensation (04-08-2020), Mugen (04-08-2020), Nate Ortiz (04-08-2020)

Thread Information