+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riot 552 CARD

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,287 Times in 2,361 Posts

Riot 552 CARD

CHECK THE DEADLINE X5

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    Psh. My Savior of Tomorrow will easily defeat The French Dull Blade.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,287 Times in 2,361 Posts
    That's rude

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    That's rude
    that's religion
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler El Parca has a spectacular aura about El Parca has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 171 Times in 57 Posts
    Danny Watts gonna realize he didn’t want the smoke!

Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 263 Times in 138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    that's religion
    Cut the head of the leader. Like I did to H20 and Inception. That's what a French Assassin does.

Matchup set up VIA Skype.
    596 days

C.Q.C

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,076 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RustCohle View Post
    Cut the head of the leader. Like I did to H20 and Inception. That's what a French Assassin does.

Matchup set up VIA Skype.

I dont use skype

Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 263 Times in 138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    I dont use skype
    Well we'll need to find a solution for that.
    596 days

C.Q.C

Thread Information