Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Newb Rookie Danny Watts is on a distinguished road Danny Watts's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 18 Times in 8 Posts
    Page 2 now?

2. The Following User Marked Out to Danny Watts For This Amazing Post:

Anthony Baker (4 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    To the greatest tag team in ocw history
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

4. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to B-17 For This Awesome Post:

El Parca (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (4 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,287 Times in 2,361 Posts
    *One Of The Greatest!*

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Nate Ortiz (4 Weeks Ago)

Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 263 Times in 138 Posts
    Thank you everybody. From the bottom of my heart.
    596 days

C.Q.C

8. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to RustCohle For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (4 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (4 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,636 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    *One Of The Greatest!*
    Numbers don't lie
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

10. The Following User Marked Out to B-17 For This Amazing Post:

RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler El Parca has a spectacular aura about El Parca has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 171 Times in 57 Posts
    this show isn't getting a lot of love which makes me sad cause tbh this beats Riot imo. Welp time for me to start reviewing some shit.

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler El Parca has a spectacular aura about El Parca has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 171 Times in 57 Posts
    Alright let's start this bitch up shall we? Also, please know I am going off of stuff that is on the top of my head while I reread & rewatch.

Anthony Baker vs TY Sparks

This match really took us all over the place. First, I honestly thought Sparky was gonna just make quick work of Baker (sry Baker.) But holy wow, not only was the match really good but I think this showed us from a handler aspect Ty needs to practice on Xbox more. His match with Antonio at R2G was very good but resil is switched this time so hop on Xbox more. Good win for Baker, those kneeling yes kicks were done 3,400 times but we love it.

Flojo v Blaine

LETS FUCKING GOOO FLOJO!!!! LETS GOOOO. Okay, marked out time to be professional. What a god damn match tho huh? Both competitors really brought it and both this match & the match previously brought up were really well done. They were super fun to watch, brought a consistent uphill battle, and although I was super pulling for Flojo I thought Blaine had it. But YET AGAIN WHAT AN UPSET!! I am super proud of Flojo winning this match, I think Gooch has finally found her groove with the look & play style. Excellent job to both of you in the match once again.

BIG DADDY LEE COMING HOME!

Althought I haven't wrote with or worked with Lee. The handler is a super good dude. This promo was awesome, the entrance also popped me with outside knowledge. Flufflee is here and I'm for it. But, I also loved the back and forth between him and Wrex. Wrex poking some buttons and seeing if he can get Lee to tick. Lee has to remember the wars he went through with Wrex and come to his senses. But then again Wrex also laying down the message showing he's here for a fight tonight with Danny. Can't wait for the match.

Our Hero JCS & Dupree Promo

Two studs, legends, and GOATs bantering is amazing. We get to see that Dupree is hellbent on having CQC defend the tag team titles which you already know will be a good time. Was an all around good promo to read and the "Illegal Obesity" popped me. Good stuffs.

Antonio is simping and is simping real hard.

The visualization in this promo impresses. I felt like I was there while reading it, Ev just getting upset Terra is leaving mans on seen. Yiiiikes, how could Terra do this to the boy. Ev is a good man and deserves better damnit! Callbacks to Cow Gang were also very nice as well hehe.

Wrex v Danny Watts

Danny really showed up tonight. I didn't know who to take for this match at first. On one hand, Wrex seems off in a way I don't know what it exactly is but then on another hand, I think people are just continuously getting hungrier and more aggressive towards their goals. Huge win by the rookie Danny, beating a former World Champion and Turmoils #1 is a big notch on his belt. Perhaps one day he and I can run it back but for something flashy hehe.

HOLLYWOOD USA IS HERE AND I LOVE IT!

Another very very good pairing. Cort & Jehst both in, and out of the ring are so impressive. Both caws look AMAZING, both guys can write their asses off and the tag division just got a LOT more interesting with this team pairing up! Lucha Country definitely sends their regards Hollywood USA!

Terra is also simping? Or..

Ok ok ok Terra maybe isn't what I thought she was. Perhaps the two need to figure out the individual problems and unite together to help eachother. Big run on but I don't care. Good promo.

Shephard & Leo Grimm v Hollywood USA

One of Two tag team matches on tonights card. And yet again, this match did not disappoint. Some really funny moments when Leo could not manage to hit Jehst. Also loved the HU attires the two guys were sporting they looked very clean and slick. Leo did take a big chunk of the damage but he was in the ring with some very tough guys. Good tag match all around was pulling for Hollywood USA to get the dub but Pride Champ Shephard pulled it off!

Danny Watts Post Match Promo

Danny taking it home and burying Wrex hard. You did beat a former world champ but undersold him homie. Wrestling 101 and you disregarded it fugn rooky! The win is now redacted and is canon that Wrex won.

CQC Momentary Meeting

We see before the main event that CQC will both be there. Rust & Quartz just eyeing one another down as they both know personal issues aside, they got business to handle tonight. I really love both guys tbh, I think the way the separation is going down isn't the most ideal way I'd want it. But, that's wrestling you can't always get it the way you want it. Either way these two are sure shot HOFers in the tag division lets see how they fare in the ME!

Main Event & CQC Ending of show Promo

Although Lucha Country was massively hungry. CQC just had too much buffet for Mark Reese & Me. The match itself was a banger to play, felt like a real fight and a real rush so many times. Quartz & Rust yet again prove why they are THE BEST tag team OCW has seen! I said what I said jay you can't stop me!

The one thing that did feel bitter sweet was CQC riding off into the sunset. Although we know these guys are going to continue their singles runs and go onto so many bigger things they did have a huge mark in OCW. Quartz & Rust have always been the two most helpful people to me ever since I have joined. To finally have gotten an opportunity to work with them both in the ring was an absolute blast. The tag division although uncertain right now I think more than ever will be okay because of what CQC laid down for the teams there are now. Now it's up to the current teams to pick the ball up that CQC put down and run with it.

Excellent fucking show top to bottom. Didn't cover some things cause I wanted to actually post this one without fucking it up. I love all the stuff we got going on in OCW and I'm glad to be apart of this community. I can't wait to see where we go from here I know everyone is hungry and is doing the very best they can. Stay excellent y'all abd remember..

IT'S FIGHTING SEASON!!!!!!

13. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to El Parca For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (3 Weeks Ago), Antonio Everrett (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (4 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (4 Weeks Ago), Mez Murdock (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago)

#kidego Production Team
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,383 Times in 1,452 Posts

I've won 3 World Titles, an International Title, a North American Title, a Lightheavyweight Title and I held the Hardcore Title longer than any other person in OCW History. What have you done?

HOOTS GOT MERCH BROTHER - BUY SOMETHING! HausOfHoot

15. The Following User Marked Out to Pugh For This Amazing Post:

Mez Murdock (3 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information