TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

PARCA'S RAGE FUELED FULL SHOW REVIEW PARTY.

INTERNATIONAL POWERS OPENING SEGMENT:

Hot damn we always know Antonio & Parca drop some hot fire. The pairing of these two is pretty odd but always makes me very curious to see how the newly formed partnership/friendship goes for the two. We see that Parca always has his boys back and same thing for Antonio, we also see Sparky being a big ass troll. Was a super fun segment to be apart and I got a few giggles.

FIRST MATCH OF THE NIGHT SON FLOJO VS EVELYN

These vid reviews are gonna be short cause obvs. BUT HOLY SHIT SON FLOJO DONE DOG WALKED EVELYN SO HARD I WAS ABOUT TO CALL 911 FOR ASSAULT. GOOO FLOJO I WANT HER AS MY WOMEN'S CHAMP!

JACKMO HAS LITERALLY BEEN ON HIS PHONE SINCE MURDERING DANNY

I gotta say, at first I'm pretty sure I didn't read all of it quick enough. But this was way more enjoyable that I got to sit down and read it at my own pace. Very funny promo by Jackmo, just hope that poor Asher doesn't pass out due to the stench. Can someone please make him take a shower?

WREX & LEE ARE CLEARLY IN BROMANCE DENIAL

FUCKING LOVE, me some Wrex & #Austin Lee. Well, #Flufflee I would say, but anyways I dig this I saw everything that was described. And then add on to it that I'm just a mark for Wrex & Lee so you get that extra cherry on top. Good shit boys.

MANTIS IS GOING BONKERS ABOUT BEING IN THE FUTURE INVESTMENT MATCH

Mantis, the dark horse, the one who is enlightened, peace giver? nature warrior? I digress. But pumped to see Mantis excited about this opportunity about the FI. Hopefully the superhero boy wonder can do some flippy shit and pull off the big one and win it. (love ya mantis)

BIG TURKEY SECOND MATCH ASHER VS JACKMO BAYBEEEEE

WELL SHIT SON IT HAPPENED AGAIN KINDA. Jackmo sure had some ring rust as Asher had his way with him for about 97% of the match. But in the FI match pins don't mean jack bubba. Gotta climb the ladder and grab the biggest shrimp you could ever think about Jackmo!

IM PRETTY SURE NATO WANTS A WORD WITH THOMAS ARCHER

Archer is gonna commit a human rights violation at Lution and I want this man arrested. Doc Greene break his back and humble him bubba. But, Archer does always deliver such a great promo. Jamie is always a chad good shit pal.

GOD DAMN IT JACKMO SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!

Jackmo.. back at it again are we? Except this time; with a twist and boy did he actually snap out of it. He almost name dropped bitch boy who shall not be named cause he's a crock of baby shit asshole face. But Jim sure did give Jackmo a coming to light? life? Moment and Jackmo quite literally snapped out of it. Enjoyable read for sure.

3RD MATCH JETT NO NIPS DRAVEN V 37 YR OLD 19 YR OLD DANNY WATTS

This turmoil obviously to those who watched the stream definitely had a squashmoil feel at certain times. But such is life, good win for Danny I'm keeping my eyes on you buster!

B2O IS ABOUT TO GO HAM ON GOLDEN COBRA

Short read, enjoyable and to the point. I dig B2O nice stuffs boys.

4TH MATCH B2O V GC

Now this was a really good match. Did not expect the ending the way it did but man that spear is vicious! H2O better be careful cause it can come from #OuttaNo- wait a sec copyright right? hehe. good stuff.

ASHER AND TUCKY BROMANCE IS AMAZING

Both Tucker & Asher are good peeps. Glad to see them writing, also glad to see both guys in Lution matches, althought I'm not a fan of yoinking someones cat Tucky you gotta beat Caine just for that it's just natural. Asher does have a huge match coming up and I wish him the best.

HEATHER IS WHAT?

It took me a minute to get this promo, or I'm dumb and don't.. you figure it out.

CAINE & TUCKY GO FACE TO FACE

Good video work right here. Always love when peeps to this extra little stuff to add it to the feud. Really dope good work to you fellas.

ELLIOT NEEDS THIS SO HE SAYS!

This was a good read. Elliot shows some frustration and has to get this W so it seems. I think it is a bit more dramatic to say that but y'know to each their own. Dug how you wrote it think he has a good shot of pulling off the win as well if he stays focused.

FUCK ME WREX & B17's MATCH WAS SO GOOD

That's all I gotta really say don't I? This match was just so god damn good and the boy pulled it off!!! Let's go Wrex, Mr. Turmoil is back (or so I hope) good shit guys this seriously was such a good match.

JUSTIN JEHST AND LEO ARE GONNA GET FREAKING EXTREME BROTHER

I've enjoyed all the RPs of this feud and am really happy how it's been executed. Jehst is just a wordsmith and Leo always adds an extra dynamic with the character himself. Then when Leo does his actual voice video promos they are so sick and I just really enjoy this. I am curious to see how their Lution match goes, good stuff boyos!

SHEP LOWKEY IS A BIT COCKY AND GETS BAITED

Shep is a very interesting character. I wish I was around when the original Shep & Cort dynamic was going down because I bet I'd appreciate this a bit more. Either way, both Shep & Cort know how to write & throw down on the sticks. This'll be an interesting matchup at Lution and I'm pumped for it.

MONSTERS THREE WAY BALL GORILLA NOISES

I have enjoyed everything about the build for this match. It has been so quick and done so well that at first I was like hmm but now? I am like ooooo sheeeit cause these promos have been some of the top content on the shows lately. Awesome job to everyone.

DRAGO PLS NO RETIRE BIG BUBBA NOOOOO

I guess the caption is pretty self explanatory? Yea, Drago pls no leave us you are the best forevaaaaah!

GOOD GOD THE MAIN EVENT OH MY GOD THE MAIN EVENT WOWOWOW

Welp, we all know how I felt about this match don't we?

• Mark Out! 9

1. Sorry Parker but it's for the greater good.

2. Asher and jackmo was fun to watch.

3. Asher just needs to be a bit more active and he'll be a solid mid-carder

4. My boi Watts taking Jetts head off

5. Tag match was solid with an outta nowhere ending

6.Main Event was also great but the ending stole the show. That's how you end a go home show.

• Mark Out! 3
http://i.imgur.com/lk3Jiel.gif