spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

So how bout them plethoric amount of words!
  • Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

So how bout them plethoric amount of words!

Come on new generation! You can do it. Let's talk about the show!

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

Not a full review but definitely wanna keep some random discussion points going around the first RIOT back.

1) Nate Ortiz is back... That means the OCW Title picture just got a whole lot more interesting - can Harvey keep the title with Rust AND Nate on the scene. Gonna be a division to keep a close eye on, especially if anyone else steps up as a challenger as well. KD wanting in? Fuck it why not?

2) Who to face Antonio now? Would have loved to run it back with the man, but the Tag Classic calls the Jehst Man! I have no idea who is around on Xbox to fill that void but whoever it is better bring their A-Game.

3) Blacksmith vs. Caine video promo was 5 ACCENDI's out of 5. Love the effort these guys have put into this long term rivalry. And Caine's got a challenger lined up? VERY intrigued as to who that could be...

4) Holy shit, I really enjoyed Flojo vs. DD - such a great back and forth with that clincher at the end! I was actually so happy when Flojo pulled that off. I know the loss at Lution was probably a bit defeating Gooch, but keep this shit up man, good stuff.

5) Elliot Parker looks 10x fucking better with that face texture. And that attire is looking fire as well, you love to see it. Cool case too. Glad he's taking the case seriously and working his own spin on it.

6) Speaking of good matches, didn't expect Leo to come out against Aisu for the challenge, also didn't expect such a good match. Good shit, but Aisu 2stronk for the big man.

7) I don't think I'll be booked for Mugen's Beach Party but if not you can bet Jehst is gonna be renting a big fuck-off portion of the seating for a party-zone for H.U.S.A. and all the rebound hoes he can get past the bouncers. I enjoyed P3 fucking with Spider ahahahaha CUBEEEEEEE

8) Enjoyed the Doc Green promo...until Kareem came out. Nothing against the character or anything I just thought it was a little mismatched in terms of prominence and reputation when putting a relatively obscure alt (no real major storylines compared to other characters) against a former World Champion - BUT - on the flipside of that, his competitive record is indeed something that has flown under the radar. I just think that if this match goes down and Doc loses, it's a bigger blow to him than it is a bump for Kareem, mainly because of the alt status of the character. This might not be a popular opinion but it is my opinion, I still heart you boys.

9) Are Wrex AND Lee on Xbox now? If so, we've got another legit team to contend with.

10) Both Cort and I and GC both got screwed by the game in our match with targeting issues and tag outs that wouldn't hit, but in the end we lost to a formidable tag team. Congrats, GC. Long ass match, those two wouldn't stay down. And Lucha Country came out looking strong in their match - this TTC is already shaping up to be super intriguing.

11) BLUE CCW STRAP! YUSS! Looks dope. So does the new/old Face-17. I'm still wondering who's gonna be the first challenger...wait...is Nate actually aiming for the CCW title and not the OCW title? DUN DUN DUN!!! #conspiracytheory

• Mark Out! 9

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

It’s Jerome btw not Kareem, Kareem is the manager mate . But yeah, I do see where you’re coming from, post Lution I wanted Doc to have a nice cool down feud to help rebuild docs character after that big loss to H2O a couple months ago. And Calum came to me and asked if I wanted to work with Jerome and since no one else asked to work with me I gladly accepted. I kinda see it more of Doc giving the rub to Jerome, if Jerome beats me that’s a huge win for him and cements him as a player, if Doc wins then it’s another notch in his belt while he gets his heat back. Cheers for the feedback, always appreciated.
  • Mark Out! 1