spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck page two.

Holy shit, a Mantis promo. Usually this means he won his match, but it's one that I didn't watch during the live show. Actually well written, he's coming across now as someone who thinks he should be loved, but is realising that it's not working out that way. Bigs up his match, smart. Wrestling 101.

Ashley Moore is becoming something of a loose cannon, it's very interesting. Has she perhaps lost her shit due to, well, Lution? She wants her fucking rematch, and there's no reason to deny her, god damn it.

The rolling sunset flip tackle from Danny to Mantis in this match was hilarious because he followed it up with some ground and pound. Actually quite enjoying this. I'm surprised as I don't really enjoy playing either of these dudes. (Holsters the big irons) Quite a bit of move repetition as we enter the near-dangerzone, we'll call it Florida. Cos shit is wild down there. Closely fought match, props to the winner.

Holy shit, Asher is alive! Tucker is woke though, and it's fun. He's been a good guy, not the greatest on the sticks but he's fun to play so hopefully everything he has going on leads somewhere.

B17 continues to try and make amends for being Kassidy's bitch.

A show of mutual respect from two champions that are friends, also ties in slightly to the TTC because Reese has managed to find a phone large enough for his massive fucking hands. The Terra X Antonio relationship being in peril is the most serious thing going on in OCW right now, and I hope to god they can set it right.

Debbie D vs. Blaine is a big women slapping each other with fists match, and you should watch it, because I did, live.

Oh hey, Tre Golden was able to open a google document (just kidding big guy). He sneaks into a hospital wearing a hood to confront Heather, to tell her he's going to beat the shit out of H20 and win the world title. Just a heads up, Mark Reese already pinned him, so try beating Reese first fella. Little spear in joke, I chuckled. Tre genuinely believes his own hype, and it somewhat translate into the character, but I can't help but think it's just a shoot.

Wholesome Lucha Country RP up next, with Reese continuing to get more and more serious about it all instead of being this big cuddly teddy bear, he's becoming more of a grizzly bear.

The match is what it is. Props to the winners.

Jerome and Doc are going to beat each other up at somepoint, sissys.

The Aisu challenge was a weird one, I felt it could have been over way earlier, but the person that won was also the person that ate the most amount of finishers just proving that even if you get your shit pushed in, if the stars align, you can sneak the win. Props to the winner, enjoy the prize!

Cort and Jehst show there's no hard feelings, even though I'm sure they were yelling at one another backstage, only to patch things up and go out for a few beers like real men. Kudos to them for taking it on the chin and keeping their friendship going.

Zoe Cohle has recovered, she's back!

Ashley Moore still wants her rematch, and no one is going to get in her way. No one comes in between her and that title, Valkyrie seemingly accepts.

Holy shit... The result of that match, it could have HUGE, HUGE, HUGE Consequences (see what I did there) depending on the result of the final match next week. Oh god, stay tuned.

P3... Do... Some shit. Some wacky shit, that involves some, but not all of the following, Bill Pine, a robot, a velociraptor and severe spinal trauma.

Cort and Jehst have a drunken adventure, and it's god damned AmeriStralian!

Salami does a voice promo, come on, let's go, go listen to it.

Nate and I exchange words, soon we'll exchange fists. It's history in the making, two people that have actively competed in almost every era of OCW, for the first time, the only time, never again. No redo's bubbas.

Shep and KD kill each other for your amusement, there's a title on the line too. Go watch it, props to the winner.

• Mark Out! 17

spacer.png

• Administrators

From what I watched an Above Avg Show.

Ashley Moore loosing her mind and going full Alex Jones is amazano, while Valk is just blinking in confusion at Ashleys foolishness, its simple and effective. And the kicker is neither of these people are native English speakers/writers.

Tucky going to the LETS GO DARK Side was a dope yet sad surprise! fuck u accendi fire mark TUCKY ATTAC! good story and nice to see the angle develop now with tucky/salami/horsey gels nicely.

Debbie D vs Blaine was a banger, banger. Shit man if those 2 feuded that could have gone a ppv easy! FITE!

The B20 vs GC match was pretty fun knowing that B20 NEEDED to win this, the post match fuckery

was *CHEFS KISS* and I half quote

"The #1 contender gets to be defeated by me at Summercide" That's not the quote but the 3rd wheel telling the challenger and champion the winner gets to do the job to him at next ppv is FUCKING NEXT LEVEL HEEL WORK (to me)

Pride title Main Event was a PPV match, holy shit what a roller coaster. If KD Respect you then you getting a good match if he doesn't you're getting sissy caked. Shout out to Salami for the Comms def one of my favs.

Pretty good damn show,

Now then

OCWFED which stuff did you like or hate?

Pick 2 or 3 or 5 or 1

• Mark Out! 10
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Low key great segment was post Debbie and Blaine when Moore tried to come out and get in Blaine's face and got dropped on her head. Good wrastling logic because even after a incredibly physical match with Debbie, Blaine is still the big badass and her getting run down by a chicken shit heel would not have registered as well with me. This helps them both tbh, even though Ashley was the one who got dropped on her head.
  • Mark Out! 4

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Debbie D v Blaine is the type of match I always want to see. I love just seeing two people going right up in eachother's face beating the shit outta one another. That match had so many ups and downs you really didn't even know who was going to win. Really thought Debbie had it but big mama Blaine pulled it out and then just dropped Ashley right on that fucking neck YIKES bud. Really enjoyable match that is another good prime example of two people JUST FUCKING FIGHTING!!!!
  • Mark Out! 1

Loved the Clark Effect. Doc & Jerome really aren't getting much credit in how fun this feud is. Cool down, or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. I respect that both guys are still trying to put on a GOOD PPV quality feud for a show many are writing off or just aren't interested in. Obviously sure some folks are getting burnt out but mad respect to Doc & Jerome, that read was fun, interesting, and quick!
  • Mark Out! 3