spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 3
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Previews have been dead since Lution(not that long ago) so here I am, my Consequence 2020 match preview/prediction/outlook. Inspired by Tucker's review and by B telling people to go review stuff. Screw you B17, you can't tell me what to do. Anyways, lets get into it.

Anthony Baker vs. Cort Marshall - Last Chance Triple Threat

On this one, I am pulling hard for Cort Marshall. Its not a knock on the other guys its just their teammates are fighting each other higher up the card. My problem with this match and part of why I don't want to see Harvey or Tre twice tonight is continuity. In our current comp setting, there is not any continuity. Wrestlers can be in multiple matches in one night seamlessly. For comp sake and for story-line, I would like to see health carried over in multiple matches in one nigh(i.e. Cort wins but his head is red, he goes into the Tag Match with a yellow head). This would make it harder for people to have Superman performances, thus making them mean more, but in this case it would also reward Lucha Country for their performance in the TTC or be part of story for the Tre v Harvey match. Obviously this is hard to do with the current game due to Momentum and stuff that would be hard to reset but its a nice thought. Moving on from this rabbit hole of a discussion, GO USA.

Jerome Hamilton vs. Doc Green

This match is cool. Following his win at Lution, Doc kinda needs to win to keep his momentum going and possibly get back into the title picture, and Hamilton looks to establish himself. With that being said, I am hoping for a Hamilton win in this one as new credible stars helps everyone here and it would be a bit poetic for the former Rookie world champ to lose to a rookie.

Joshua Tucker vs. The Last Blacksmith

I feel like this match is a must win for both. TLB coming off a return needs to pick up some steam and Tucker coming off a loss at Lution and is going through some character changes so he needs to build credibility. I feel like we all expect a TLB win here but I am pulling hard for Tucker on this one. The Tucker-Caine story-line looks promising as a new Duo-Team-Faction type thing and I wanna see where it goes. To add on to that, a TLB win would certainly put us road for TLB v Caine at Cide, I would like to see an upset. Why not have people be like "Oh...Tucker gone become a bad guy and then he gone beat Blacksmith...Well I'll be damned"

Ashley Moore vs Valkyrie

Love to see Ashley go crazy after losing the championship at Lution and Valkyrie reclaiming the gold and her spot at the top of the division. The one thing I do hate, however, is short title reigns(or flip-floppy champs) so I am gonna gave to go for Valkyrie on this one and keep her strong after just winning the belt. I also really want to see what happens to Moore if she doesn't win the gold. Will she get hit with the stick of sanity or will her mental state continuously go bonkers until it reaches a breaking point where something crazy happens. Either way, I wanna know. While a crazed title run does sound fun, I wanna see where she goes without it.

Lucha Country vs ???

For this one, I'm going to assume that Marshall wins, although it doesn't really matter. I am looking for a Lucha Country win here. Their buddy duo with contrasting styles is great. Plus, they have a little side story going on with Parca and Everett that could potentially lead to the reformation of The Uncrowned, which I am all for. I loved them as a team and felt they did not get their moment because of CQC's dominance but now the whole division is up in the air. I do love Hollywood USA (their merch is great) but I am pulling for Lucha on this one. Same thing applies to Golden Cobra and B20.

Wrex vs. B17 - Last Man Standing

This match has some interesting dynamics. First, comp-wise, I don't know how a Last Man Standing Match is gonna work and I'm all for finding out. I assume they're gonna still have to hit a finisher on red+yellow before ending but does Resil still work. Will B17 have to use Instant Recovery or will his champ advantage be thrown to the wayside? Either way, I think this match has the potential for a lot of fun. While I am pretty sure that Last Man Standing is entirely luck based, hopefully the game allows for some close counts and we don't have to see too many early-pickups because the ref starts counting when he's not supposed to or because the other person just won't get up. Now onto the story aspect, B17 has obviously reverted back to his old ways and given the two participants' history is the favorite. However, a Wrex underdog/comeback story-line is never out of the cards and is kinda what his scummy character is based on. However, I already said how I feel about keeping new champs strong and this is no exception, so I am hoping for a B17 win but a Wrex will keep me more than entertained.

Tre Golden vs. H20

A Lution rematch, or Tre v Harvey DOS(technially TRES but the first one was a year ago). Normally I don't like rematches, especially back to back PPVs(let some new dudes have a shot), but their Lution Match was poorly received so I am all for letting these two great competitors going out and showing everybody that they can have a great match with each other. Shut the naysayers. With that being, you guys know how I like my new champs. I really hope these two don't trade wins and want Harvey to win.

Jacob Trance vs. Nate Ortiz - Once In a Lifetime

To begin, being a rookie, I barely know anything about these dudes other than Nate is THE Franchise and is basically the Man and that Trance's mask is cool as hell. With that being said, this is a Main Event level match if there ever was one. And I absolutely LOVE the fact that this match is on a "smaller" PPV instead of Cide or Lution. It gives these guys a main event spotlight without taking a big PPV main event slot from "current-day" stars that are trying to cement their legacy. If this went on after the Chamber, it would be TERRIBLE. and would take away a piece from B17's legacy that he is building where he became freed from Kasstianity and won the gold on the biggest stage. But back to this match, I clearly don't have much stake in this match. Trance is returning so a win for him would be huge, but Nate already beat Jehst so he already "shook the rust off". I also booked Jamie to win the gold earlier so Nate can have this one.

And before someone tries to do a whole 180 and turn this on me, I don't know any spoilers for any of these matches or storylines going on after. This is just my opinion.

So there you have it! The card overall looks great and OCWFED as a whole has been on a little roll as of late so lets keep it going and have a great show.

• Mark Out! 9

"The Superstar" Maxx EdwardsKass_event_badge_2020.png

Tre Golden vs. H20

A Lution rematch, or Tre v Harvey DOS(technially TRES but the first one was a year ago). Normally I don't like rematches, especially back to back PPVs(let some new dudes have a shot), but their Lution Match was poorly received so I am all for letting these two great competitors going out and showing everybody that they can have a great match with each other. Shut the naysayers. With that being, you guys know how I like my new champs. I really hope these two don't trade wins and want Harvey to win.

When Harvey wins it will also cement him as longest reign, since it will be the night he ties so everything after is a new record.

kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

When Harvey wins it will also cement him as longest reign, since it will be the night he ties so everything after is a new record.

That would make my victory at Cide even bigger. With that in mind, I have to say, Go Harvey then. But without being in character or anything, I really do look forward to violence.

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators
Losing now, just short of the record, would be the most Harvey thing ever.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/l0MYunAI4j10uWbFm/giphy.gif

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Not if we get CODE RED Harvey
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

That would make my victory at Cide even bigger. With that in mind, I have to say, Go Harvey then. But without being in character or anything, I really do look forward to violence.

Everyone wants to resort to violence now?! Can I get thru Tre Golden first please! Why don’t you go play with your shadow or something.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png