+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,468 Times in 2,397 Posts

Turmoil 251: Return of The King!

GO HOME SHOW STYLE!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (3 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago), El Parca (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie Hooligan King is on a distinguished road Hooligan King's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 36 Times in 10 Posts
    Hmm, is this the part where I put....FIRST!
    #LET'S GO

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts
    Show was pretty easy to put together, I do ask try to follow the deadline as best you can or shoot me something if an rp is coming the day before a show. Also for placement be aware of where you are on the card and where you want the rp placed.

Props to the Hollywood portion of Hollywood USA for not only giving me a hell of a fight, but making the update look and attire for me. Cheers to you sir.

The Road to Cide has it's last pit stop, can't wait to see what everyone puts out.
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

5. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Leo Grimm (2 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie Hooligan King is on a distinguished road Hooligan King's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 36 Times in 10 Posts
    Gonna try this review thing out since I never have. Buckle up cause I sure have! LET’S GO!!

The Consequence video is bad ass, bottom line.

Aisu lockhorn challenge- Always like watching Aisu and enjoy the lockhorn challenges of late. The opponent this time is Matias Duplooy? good match with Aisu picking up the win. Would like to see Matias again for sure.

Roadhouse Double Deuce seems like a fun place

Maxx Edwards vs T.Y. Sparks- Nice attire by Maxx. Not a fan of the boots but overall Nice. I thought Maxx was going to run away with it but Sparks completed the comeback. Nice job. I look forward to Paca and Sparks for the title.

Myself and Asher’s RP hope you enjoyed

After a tough loss Maxx finds out he has an important meeting. Good luck

Me…..hope you enjoyed

Watts vs Grimm- I really like the Leo Grimm character and thought he was gonna get the W there at the end but Watts denied him.

Tempers flare with Parca and Everrett. Love Reese’s analogies they crack me up

Just a friendly card game lmao

Doc has a fight on his hands hope he bests the brigade.

Golden Cobra vs Lucha Country- LET’S GO LUCHA COUNTRY!! One more to go boys,

Interesting segment from Ashley Moore and Valkyrie

I hope Terra heals from all the loss and finds her true self

B17 vs Parker- was shocked Parker got the win but good on him.Nice ending with the cash in tease and handshake.

Bingo and Wrex in a last man standing? I think yes!

Lucha Country karaoke is a trip lol good stuff

Jehst getting ready for the match of a lifetime.Lets see if it IS indeed a Hollywood ending for him

I feel bad for Ted when Tre catches him.

So ready for Mugens Beach Party 2!!!

Some more excitement at Roadhouse Double Deuce

Me again….hope you enjoyed

H20 with some final words before consequence. Tre has been warned

Justin Jehst vs Nate Ortiz- Enjoyed the Main Event. Wouldn't mind seeing those two clash again.

And Tre lays out the B in B20 in response to H20 words earlier. To hell with the warning lol. No love lost with these two.

Trance and Nate eye to eye before they go toe to toe at consequence. Should be a damn banger!

I really enjoyed the show in its entirety and can’t wait for CONSEQUENCE!

Well there you have it. Love it or hate it this has been a Review by Tucky, a Tuck Talk, a fugn rooky putting words. Peace.
    #LET'S GO

7. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to Hooligan King For This Awesome Post:

Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago), El Parca (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Leo Grimm (3 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (3 Weeks Ago), Michael Morrison (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago), Tre Golden (3 Weeks Ago)

Post Whore Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 291 Times in 146 Posts
    Can't believe this guy did that. Wow.
    C.Q.C

The FrenchBlade

Dedicated! Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 673 Times in 324 Posts
    We’re no longer waiting for page 2 to review is official now?
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 352 Times in 144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    We’re no longer waiting for page 2 to review is official now?
    Nope.

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,877 Times in 742 Posts

Thread Information