TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 10
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Figure I do this cause everyone worked hard and I want there to be discussion. Frick off Page two!

Cort Opening Promo

Cort is coming out swinging, one half of Hollywood, USA is ready to stake his claim for their position in the finals! Let's see what happens when all three men step into the ring and see which comes out the victor. Also, I always love Cort's promos so enjoyable so +5 points for that as well teehee.

Last Chance Triple Threat

Obviously for those who have seen the stream, we all know that this match was pretty good! Multiman matches at certain times depending on who is in the ring and if they have chemistry can be hard to watch, that was how it was early in the match but not to the fault of any guys. I respect they gave space and let one another do what they needed to do when they went into their individual 1 on 1s essentially. This match also was kind of a handicap match lmao, Baker & Cobra banging up on poor ole Cort Marshall. Baker, pulling off the victory seals himself, and his partner H2O in the final against Lucha Country! Good stuff for the opening match!

Jerome Hamilton vs Doc Green

This match I really enjoyed, and I also enjoyed the build for it as well. This feud is one of the feuds that I think many should take away that not every "alt" should be stigmatized with the aura we have around alts. Both guys put in very good work leading into this match and the match was good as well, some slip ups and whiffs but I mean comp is comp and that is bound to happen. In my eyes, Jerome Hamilton has now left that "alt" bubble and is now just another member of the roster and eyes should be kept on him and see what he does afterward! THEN, sadly, Antonio Everrett was manipulated back into forming the Uncrowned with Doc Green. What a sad state of affairs for the Light Heavyweight Champion, going through a lot mentally and emotionally and then Doc is there to try and turn him against Parca & the OCW Universe! Excellent match, and excellent post match stuff as well!

Hollywood, USA Promo following the Triple Threat

I've said it, and I'll continue to say it. Jehst & Cort are two of the best writers we have and I fucking love reading their RPs. Jehst, keeping it calm, and positive following his partners loss in the triple threat. Cort, even mentioning it himself also made note that BOTH guys did not want to let up on him! That Germany 45' line took me out and made me chuckle, also.. who is this letter from I wonder? That's something we for sure gotta keep our eyes on. Good writing guys very enjoyable.

Flojo Video Promo

Really happy to see Gooch make an appearance on Consequence, her promo was solid, and very straight to the point. Out of all the nitty, gritty stuff we always are used to I love seeing Flojo come out and have a very light hearted type approach with her promo. Excellent work Gooch and hope to see you continue those up moving forward!

Joshua Tucker vs TLBS

This match I was quite looking forward to. Although it didn't exactly happen I did enjoy the effort and work that went into the video nonetheless. Tucker & Caine duo choke slamming TLBS through the table was wild as all hell. I could only imagine horse man was not particularly fond of that happening and am curious to see how he eventually responds.

Ashley Moore Laboratory Segment

Oh Ashley, she is so absorbed with Valk that she's really losing her marbles isn't she? Trying to find any and everything about Valk that doesn't really seem to be doing her good. But hey she's employing some scientists and apparently is paying them super good so good for them! Can't wait to see what happens in their match later tonight!

(I will not be reviewing the tag title hype vid nor the finals. Gg to Harvey and Baker you guys gave us one hell of a fight!)

He's Back Video

Erm I don't really know who this is about. It was quite odd which I'm sure was the purpose for it, but yea the effort was there and it was cool!

Baker & Harvey Promo following the Tag Team Finals

Looks like the B2O boys are taking it very heavily following their loss. Baker crushed a bottle of Grey Goose in what seems like 13 seconds, Harvey is wondering can he pull off the victory tonight? Tonight being the most important night of his World Title reign thus far. Both guys you seen the emotion and was a very quick, good read!

Ashley Moore vs Valkyrie

YO! What a god damn match! Ashley came out swinging for the fences and holy shit did it work. She was not letting down on the aggression in this match and it really worked. Valk was SO SO close to pulling the comeback as she has Ashley red/yellow right near the end. But, unfortunately Ashley caught her with another fin and Valk being the respectful star that she is put the controller down and we have #AndNew! Once again, really awesome match between both of you and I'm looking forward to seeing what Ashley does in her second reign and also where Valk goes from here.

Thomas Archer Promo

Usually burning down buildings is super illegal. But I wonder what this thing is that Archer now has in his back pocket, quick read, and Jamie always does a good job writing. But, fuck Thomas Archer!

Wrex vs B17

Jesus Christ. What an absolute barn burner this match just kept going, and going, and going. Literally at one point it seemed like B17 was gonna have to kill Wrex for him to stay down. Mr. Scumchester, inevitably couldn't answer the 10 count when his arm was trapped. But the damage had been done and settled in as B17 retained his championship in one of the best matches of the night.

Tre Golden vs H2O

YOOO WOW. These World Title matches are not letting down by a damn long shot! Harvey and Tre both at certain points looked like the pressure was going to make either man snap. Tre was playing the game right as he stayed on the outside and abused Harvey will all sorts of weapons, finishing manuevers, and even a shot to the dick. But, The Good Light didn't die and Harvey by the skin of his teeth just barely pulled off the win. Both guys should be proud of themselves as this was a really good match. BUT OH SNAP, A T T A C C has made his presence known! As Rust Cohle tried attacking Harvey from behind (and failing?) THEN OUTTA NOWHERE THERE IS DANNY WATTS! Rust Cohle & Danny Watts are now forming an alliance what an absolute shock for the world title scene!

Valkyrie Post Match Promo

Man. Valk is pregnant, and is now retiring from active in ring competition. That is really sad, the face of the women's division walking away and becoming a mother. Valk is a true testament on if you put the work in you get to reap the benefits. I can only hope/wish the handler will still be here in some way shape or form but damn what a way to end a character arc on a high note. Both women, Ashley & Valk remind me of our own Cena/Orton feud in their own unique way. I guess we see where Valk will be going in the future, but now the real question is what will Ashley do now that her long time foe & rival is stepping away for what seems forever? Very great read and ily Valk.

B17 Confronts Wrex

B17 laying down some truth bombs onto Wrex. Wrex seems like he hasn't fully hit rock bottom by himself. He's always been able to turn to a friend, partner, or alcohol. And B17 truly made a really good point. When you eventually have nobody to fall back on, then you'll be so terrified to fall that you won't. I really hope this motivates Wrex to pick his straps up and to keep chugging along because I love both guys. Awesome vid promo and great followup from an amazing match!

Nate Ortiz Pre Match Promo

The Franchize laying it down with some straight facts! Both he and Trance have been there, and done it all. But now, these two goliaths get to lock horns and engage in some one on one violence! I can't wait to see this match up what a main event we have for us tonight!

Jacob Trance vs Nate Ortiz

Man this main event was WILD. I really at first thought Trance was gonna run away with it, but instead the Franchize, Nate Ortiz brought it back and earned a well fought victory. Both of these men put one another through hell tonight, we seen so much brutality but I won't describe it all you need to go and see it for yourself. This was truly a main event that from start to finish was EXTREMELY entertaining. THEN, we seen ANOTHER OCW legend return with ARIES! Attacking the Franchize from behind, leaving him bloodied in the center of the ring as Consequence went off the air. What does this mean? Will we see Trance again? Will Nate Ortiz address Aries? WHAT A TIME TO BE IN OCW FOLKS! AMAZING MAIN EVENT GENTLEMEN!

All in all, my tweet stood true. This PPV top to bottom was really god damn enjoyable. Thank you to everyone who participated whether it was in a match, writing a promo, or doing a video of some sorts. I know that we just had probably the greatest PPV of our season and probs the best Lution to date so some people are burning out. But we just got a few more stops left so let us finish this season with a bang! I am proud to be in this community of hardworking individuals and I loved every moment of this PPV, here's to Summercide folks!

• Mark Out! 22

I echo all of these sentiments from Parca. A nice written and thought out review. Really was an amazing night of wrestling top to bottom. Proud of all that were involved in any capacity. My personal favorite match of the night was Doc vs. Hamilton. It got really spicy at the end which put it over the top for me. The domination from Ashley Moore was good, too. Shoutout to Golden and H20. I've already spoken with both of them on this match.

Was a damn good showing. And lastly, good match between Jacoby and The Chize. Confirmed cheater! <3 Keep it going, OCW. I'm glad that I've been able to see a couple PPVs and shows the past 3 weeks. I see a lot of passion and pride in the work that everyone is doing and as someone on the outside looking in, I thoroughly appreciate it. I'm glad I don't have to fight any of you. Now make sure y'all continue to show y'all asses because Summercide is my favorite PPV of all-time. Thanks again for the show.

• Mark Out! 8

• OCW World Heavyweight Champion [3 Times]
  • CCW Champion [1 Time]
  • Future Investment Winner 2006 [inaugural]
  • 2007 OCW Co-Wrestler of the Year [ W/ Nate Ortiz] They just couldn't give it to a black!
  • OCW Hall of Famer | Class 2008

[/Quote]

Father of Royce and Theodore J Bentley

Future OCW Champions (It's gonna happen one day whores!)

I guess I have to play early devil's advocate, because I did not like a good portion of Consequence (match wise), pretty much wasn't invested until Wrex vs. Bingo which I thought was hands down match of the night. The last 3 matches in general were pretty solid. But I will be frank, we've had better Turmoil's this year than this event.

I swear I got a handful more grays from all my shouting during the TTC Finals. That didn't showcase strong tag team wrestling compared (again) to what I've seen in recent weeks. Barely any tags being made, barely if any tag team maneuvers. Nonetheless I truly believe the better team won and earned their right to be called OCW Tag Champs among their peers.

Watching Uncrowned is so fugn frustrating, why did he shake his hand for attacking someone post match? I don't know who is a face or heel, why their suddenly frands again or what the fug is going on?! Also you guys missed out on an opportunity to make your match super interdasting by turning off your huds and turning on unlimited reversals. No one knowing when a finisher is coming could have changed the whole dynamic for everyone involved.

CONGRATS to H 2 FUGN OH for becoming OCW's Longest Reigning Champion EVER! EVER! I am beyond proud of you b. Event after event you defended that title and now you will go into the ANNALS of history. ANNALS!

Glad Ashley got hers, FINALLY. But if I have to see Valk vs. Ash anytime in the next 5 seasons I'm going to move to Texas and become a Cowboys fan.

All I got to say about the Main Event is: I was hoping that a fugn meteor would kill them both. Then it became a meteor that I wanted to kill both Nate, Not Trance's body and now Raven. I'm sorry I want to see some new old legends, guys like Fausto or Vega, shit I'll even take Leonheart at this point, I'm sooooooo tired of Nate, Trance, Aries. They've returned more times than I've said "fugn rookys".

I absolutely appreciate everyone that put in work for this show, but it was not my cup of tea. I'm really hoping Summercide is more like Lution and less like Consquence.

• Mark Out! 9

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

Watching Uncrowned is so fugn frustrating, why did he shake his hand for attacking someone post match? I don't know who is a face or heel, why their suddenly frands again or what the fug is going on?! Also you guys missed out on an opportunity to make your match super interdasting by turning off your huds and turning on unlimited reversals. No one knowing when a finisher is coming could have changed the whole dynamic for everyone involved.

Not gonna try to spell it out for you, but I thought myself, Parca, Reese and Doc had done enough on weekly shows to foreshadow the reform of the Uncrowned. I always thought if Everrett was a DnD character he would have a wisdom of like 4, so always has been easily manipulated.

As for the HUDs and infinite reversals, we could've absolutely done that but in the spirit of OCW and keeping the comp aspect consistent we kept reversals on, but in future if you want us to do infinite revs than I would be more than happy to. Myself and Adam have fought about a million times on infinite revs so would be very interesting. As for the HUDS, again in the spirit of Comp, people surely need to know when a fin can be hit? Also, without HUDs, me and adam wouldn't know when we can hit a fin ourselves, we could cover the HUDs but so could anybody else.

On the brighter side, I appreciate the love from RD, Adam and I were very happy with the match, I hope that despite his loss Jerome got a little bit more over than before.

• Mark Out! 5

Not gonna try to spell it out for you, but I thought myself, Parca, Reese and Doc had done enough on weekly shows to foreshadow the reform of the Uncrowned. I always thought if Everrett was a DnD character he would have a wisdom of like 4, so always has been easily manipulated.

As for the HUDs and infinite reversals, we could've absolutely done that but in the spirit of OCW and keeping the comp aspect consistent we kept reversals on, but in future if you want us to do infinite revs than I would be more than happy to. Myself and Adam have fought about a million times on infinite revs so would be very interesting. As for the HUDS, again in the spirit of Comp, people surely need to know when a fin can be hit? Also, without HUDs, me and adam wouldn't know when we can hit a fin ourselves, we could cover the HUDs but so could anybody else.

On the brighter side, I appreciate the love from RD, Adam and I were very happy with the match, I hope that despite his loss Jerome got a little bit more over than before.

I called it. See the survey.

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

You'll know when you can do a sig/fin when press Y lol, but thats understandable if your so used to the HUd. Also Damage offline is much different than online. And Unless your concerned about your brother cheesing the shit out you, not knowing is the dynamic I'm talking about. Especially when you've fought someone a 1000x, makes it interdasting in general.

But thats just coming from a guy whos seen hundreds of OCW matches.

• Mark Out! 2

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

You'll know when you can do a sig/fin when press Y lol, but thats understandable if your so used to the HUd. Also Damage offline is much different than online. And Unless your concerned about your brother cheesing the shit out you, not knowing is the dynamic I'm talking about. Especially when you've fought someone a 1000x, makes it interdasting in general.

But thats just coming from a guy whos seen hundreds of OCW matches.

Nah of course I trust Adam to to not cheese me, mostly because I could actually slap him if he did so. But I was more concerned about knowing when he was Red/Yellow cause that means I could hit a fin.