spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna try to spell it out for you, but I thought myself, Parca, Reese and Doc had done enough on weekly shows to foreshadow the reform of the Uncrowned. I always thought if Everrett was a DnD character he would have a wisdom of like 4, so always has been easily manipulated.

As for the HUDs and infinite reversals, we could've absolutely done that but in the spirit of OCW and keeping the comp aspect consistent we kept reversals on, but in future if you want us to do infinite revs than I would be more than happy to. Myself and Adam have fought about a million times on infinite revs so would be very interesting. As for the HUDS, again in the spirit of Comp, people surely need to know when a fin can be hit? Also, without HUDs, me and adam wouldn't know when we can hit a fin ourselves, we could cover the HUDs but so could anybody else.

On the brighter side, I appreciate the love from RD, Adam and I were very happy with the match, I hope that despite his loss Jerome got a little bit more over than before.

I would not mind seeing an infinite reversal match at all

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

JOIN US AT CAMP LIBERTY, AND ENJOY YOUR STAY!

JUST A FEW RANDOM NOTES FROM RUDO

+ Even though I was skeptical at first about the Jerome/Green feud, the match was great and it did in fact elevate Jerome a little in my eyes. Still want to see more character work but it will come as it's been pretty consistent lately with the Millionaire Club stuff.

+Holy shit, comp surprise of the night was definitely Ashley's performance against Valk. Well done. I always had my reservations after the Face turn, but the return to Heel status + the angles and new-look CAW really made her stand out and deserves the championship. Will be interesting to see who challenges now.

+ Some nice video work in this one - from Flojo to B-17/Wrex, it's always a treat to break up matches on streams with some video promo's or interactions.

+ Tre was god damn robbed by that kickout at 1 lol. Fuckin thought he had it then too. Great match, lots of drama in that last stretch.

+ Interested to know who the storm video is - maybe a legend returning or something? No idea.

+ God damn I don't know why but I mark so hard whenever Horsey comes out lol - I wanted to see him put some hands on those fuckers, but even without seeing that at Consequence, I'm guessing it'll go to Cide, and I will be here for it - what a build, kudos to all three guys involved to keep it going this long and still be captivating.

+ Aries return was a massive surprise and greatly shakes up the top of the card on PS4 (not sure if he's on Xbox?) - Nate and Trance was great and this return just topped off the end of the show with a bang.

• Mark Out! 10

My image don't load no mo so fuck it.

dqRLTuq

Amazingly, the stars aligned for me to watch the PPV live and in a viewing party. Probably won't happen again for another 5 years or so. But some thoughts I had.

- Good win by Baker here. Wish there was a way to play up the double duty he had to pull and then in turn, H2O had to pull for the title match. But it is what it is.

- Jerome v. Doc Green gave me Willie Mack v. Rico Chet vibes just off of looks. Good match. And Kent already mentioned what changes they could have made with the benefit of being on the same couch playing (Trust us, we've done it before).

- I don't think we can call Caine Salami until he gains like 20 pounds. EAT SOMETHING FAM!!! Nailed Horsey with his own gimmick. Sed.

- Promo for the tag match was good, but rather long and repetitive. Gave me Val....... I'M NOT SAYING HIS NAME... vibes. I spoke with H2O directly, but man should they have won that match. To have so much damage on Parca and not close the deal, jeez. Knew it was a hard way to go when a clean bill of health Reese came in.

Neither team really wrestled like a true tag team as far as the psychology of it. But, the most dominate team of the entire classic and in OCW right now won. Props to them.

- He's back? Who's back??

- Valk v. Ashley more is our version of Cena v. Orton in the early 2010's. I've never been Team Valk, but she's always been a fighting champion. Ashley finally got over the hump.

- Hate Bingo's mustache... That's it.... That's the review....

Tre and Harvey was a solid match. Really thought Tre was gonna pull that off. But the intestinal fortitude of Harvey would not let that happen. And man that Riptide can come outta nowhere. Rust also acquired himself some muscle. Interesting.

- Bingo confronts Wrex after the match. Same mustache.... still hate it.

- Here's The Franchise v. Fat Tra..... I mean not so Fat Trance. Solid go here from two all timers. If you thought the outcome was going to be any different, than you just don't know who Nate Ortiz is. And... WHAT?? Quote the Aries is here??? Guess it's time to crack a beer, take off my pants and watch the worst OCW return ever. Maybe I should stalk his child again.. then again, I've grown out of that phase in my life.

Appreciation goes out to all that contributed to the show. Whether the reviews are critically acclaimed or mixed, no one in this digital wresting sphere can match what we do every single show. Cheers.

• Mark Out! 13

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns." - Mr.Sensation