TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/Riot/Riot-ULTRA2K20.png

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!

Not Bad, Except for Jamie He Failed This City :)

• Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

H2O Celebration Video

Nice way to open the show, highlighting H2O and where he's come from. Glad to see Harvey as the world champ, he truly owns it and acts as a good world champion. Him & Rust at Summercide will be very interesting. Harvey is SO close, to 365 days as champion but he has to step up to probably one of his hungriest challenges yet.. and that is the Frenchblade. Rust being undefeated in the summer, and having Danny as his insurance policy is really stacking the odds against the champ. But if anybody can do it it's H2O! Good vid & good way to open the show.

Soloman Caine Promo

Caine doing Caine things. Hoopla and mumbo jumbo about nobody listening, and showing that he isn't injured anymore! Putting both me & B17 on notice because Joshua Tucker is on the rise. Interesting promo and I'm digging the dynamic with him and Joshua Tucker.

Aisu's Lock Horn Challenge

MANNNN WHAT A GOD DAMN OPENER AM I RIGHT? The Lock Horn Challenge has been a super interesting open challenge that I am super pleased to watch. Then they spice in the fact that Aisu is getting a title match against Shephard? Sign me up boss cause this right here is SUCH GOOD SHIT. This match had some really good back and forth. I did not expect Aisu to stay ahead of Shep because he's such a big dude, but ill be damned! My mentor did it and we now have #AnnnndddNEEWWWWWWW congrats to Aisu, a very well thought out character and great handler who deserved it.

#Lee & Wrex Promo

#Austin Lee coming in to spread some light onto Wrex. After the hard loss at Consequence, Mr. Turmoil has been doubting himself. But good guy Lee comes in and reminds him not to let B17 get into his head. We also see just how broken OCW's "Wellness Program" is. Plus! These damn doctors don't give a damn! But was a good read and I always enjoy reading stuff with Lee & Wrex so win win for me.

Maxx Edwards & Joshua Tucker Promo

Joshua Tucker is starting to fully go to the dark side.. don't do it Tucky! Maxx, trying to just extend the olive branch and be a solid team tonight in their tag match was met with resistance and Tucky being rude. Tucker is really filling into this heel role nicely and I'm glad to see both Tucker and Edwards writing on shows, short and sweet but very good nice job guys!

Tibdup Special Announcement.. AGAIN!

Well I'll be damned, the deliverer of Deliverance vs the man of 1000 leg snap moves. Winner gets to face Aisu for the Pride Title!

Archer & Elijah Sanders Promo

Does it weird anyone else out that Archer is trying to be nice? For no reason? Like why would he just wanna help somebody, this man is just all about himself but all of a sudden he wants to help Elijah out? Hmmm sounds fishy to me if I say so. But he has a big task ahead tonight, and he needs to defeat Leo Grimm if he wants to face Aisu for that Pride Championship!

Chaos Counts Anywhere Tornado Tag Match

Okay so first things first kudos to all four guys in this match. I understand how worrisome this match could have been FPR/ethics wise. Multiman matches especially those that are done with people who aren't 100% confident is FPR can be a bit sketchy. Although there weren't weapons or any wild outside pin attempts this match was really good. I'm glad to see all four guys in the match, hopefully Alex Asher does something after this to try and stay active but who knows. Really good win for Tucker & Edwards, who knows where this could take them. Perhaps it could end in a title match with Lucha Country maybe? Good showing gentlemen.

Ashley Moore & Debbie D Promo

Oh Debbie, you wonderful fucking Gramazon you. I love it, I love it, and I'll never not love it. Also, IDC if it's before the match her attire WAS FIRE FAM. But then of course Ashley came in.. and it's just like ugh, you don't even go here!! Leave Debbie and her greatness alone fucka! But after this encounter I don't know who do I want to win more? Flojo? Or Debbie?? Ah fuck now I'm conflicted.. good read!

Thomas Archer vs Leo Grimm

This is just one of those times where comp is comp really. Archer had Leo's number start to finish and he tried his best. One thing I would like to add about this match is I loved how both guys gave ZERO fucks about rev advantage cause cough cough it isn't everything you dolts but man as much as I love Leo I knew it would be a big hill for him to climb. Hopefully this loss has him evaluating a couple things and keeps him hungry. Hopefully someone frees up and we can see his amazing storytelling once again! Good match lads.

Doc & Antonio Promo

Doc just being Doc.. a prick. And Antonio just being Antonio.. a 4 wisdom.

Wrex & Hollywood, USA Promo

Three of my favorite writers in one promo. Today must be Christmas, is it Christmas? No? Just a banger episode of Riot PogU. Wrex is being Wrex verbally assaulting everyone cause he can't process any other emotion than rage & resent. Then we get the wonderful, wholesome duo of Hollywood USA. And we still see this person involved with Jehst giving him a hard time. Who is this person? What do they want with Jehst? And where are my pancakes!? Excellent read guys really enjoyed.

Women's #1 Contender Fatal Four Way

MAN WHAT A MATCH! Debbie D's attire is so fucking fire!! Also Zoe Cohle looking fire with that fit too! I really thought Flojo had this win to be honest. She was whooping ASS in this match, it seemed like this was her moment to shine. Although she didn't win I think this is a very easy way for her to bridge it all together and keep going. She is still a very over character and it only adds more fuel to the fire for when she finally gets to fight for the title again. Really awesome match & produced very nice as well. Excellent work peeps.

Ashley Moore Post Fatal Four Way Promo

So the only gripe I have with this is the not recognizing who Debbie D is. Wrestling 101 you don't bury your opponent because now if Debbie beats Ashley, well then she lost to a nobody. Now I really want Debbie to win let's go! Can't wait to see where this feud ends up.

Tre Golden & Danny Watts Promo

Now this! This is the type of shit I wanna see from Tre Golden. Emotion, and shouting out what he's done before. I actually am already pretty hype to see if Tre & Danny end up on Cide because this match could be a barn burner. If it were me choosing the stipulation it would be easy, 3 Stages of Hell baby. Make them boys fight for the ages and burn the whole show to the ground! Very good read and very happy to see Tre exploring more with his character. Excellent work gents.

Antonio Everrett vs Elliot Parker

Honestly, this was what many assumed it would be. Tony dominated and that's really it. Parker has a lot of things to improve on but I highly doubt he's coming back to compete on Xbox anytime soon. He got his goal of competing for the LHW Title and although it ended up in failure he can say he finally got his one on one match with the champ. Good retention Ev.

Tucker, Asher, and Mantis Promo

Three guys writing a promo together. Very happy to see this. Also am very interested in seeing where these possibilities can go. Tucker offering Asher the chance to team together but so is Mantis, as odd of a team that would be I won't lie it interests me. Alex Asher & The Mantis side by side? That sounds like quite the good underdog story right there.

Wrex vs Justin Jehst

Man.. Wrex looks HURT. But damn what a match between both guys. Outside of kayfizz seeing the length I was worried about it being a squash match. But both guys just quite literally beat the fuck out of one another until sadly Wrex kept going and put Jehst down. Very well fought match for Jehst and I hope to see him come back better and stronger! Good shit boys.

Flojo Post Match Promo

This is exactly what I want to see! Let's go Flojo, rally the courage and keep coming baybay! Go handle your business with Zoe Cohle and go right back to the title picture girl you can do it!

B17 & Jacob Trance Promo

Awe shit it's gonna go down y'all. Jacob Trance wants one more run at the belt, he wants to "restore natural order." And now B17 is put on notice. This will be a very interesting story and I can't wait to see the outcome.

El Parca vs TY Sparks Jr

I don't usually like to comment on my own stuff, but shoutout to Sparks. You were a blast to fight buddy, and I am finally glad we got to share the ring together on TV and not just in DMs. Every time he and I fight it's always a good one. Get a few more wins sparks and I'll be glad to run it back pal.

Nate Ortiz & Aries Promo

Always good to see Nate on the shows. Never really seen Aries other than on Consequence, but I like the background they are building with this story. I'm really excited to see where it goes and the outcome of it all. Will Aries get his retribution and ride off into the sunset? Or will Nate Ortiz yet again come out on top and show the world that he just may truly be GTGOAT. Good read folks

Solid show, top to bottom. Enjoyed it all keep it up folks.

• Mark Out! 12

FINALLY, The Riot has come back...it's about damn time. Anyways, here is my review. P.S. Parca I stole your headers...FIGHT ME.

H2O Celebration Video

This was overall a cool vid. The montage in the beginning of H20's career was nice and he did World Champ things still showing the cool battle scars but still calling out Rust Cohle. Rust came out and made himself credible, real credible. I think the real star of this promo was Harvey's haricut. WHAT THE FOOK IS ON THE TOP OF YUR HEAD? Are hairlines supposed to be that crooked? Moving on, good shit to everybody involved.

Solomon Caine Promo

Caine went off on this promo and the following calling upon his inner Jim Cornette, trying to get Tucker over. Absolutely love it! Combine that with his meta "Mark" reference and Tucker saying "Let's Go" in an assumed calmer and more serious tone you can't go wrong.

Aisu's Lock Horn Challenge

A nice surprise in 1. Seeing these Lock Horn challenges amount to something and 2. A surprise title match on an already stacked card to open up the show. Sadly, we missed out on an "Akita, Throw it up!" but we got one later in the show. A couple of misplays on Shepards part in the latter stages of the match definitely cost him the title but hey, it happens to the best of us. Really excited to see what Aisu does with a title.

#Lee & Wrex Promo

In the words and voice of Jay, we have Wrex being "a scummy motherfucker" and yelling at the "Doc" who at first glance I thought was Doc Green to clear him. Really, liked how *pound sign*Lee came across in this promo and here's to hoping Wrex can climb his way back to the top without help even though here he is clearly getting help but that's besides the point.

Maxx Edwards & Joshua Tucker Promo

You guys saw what happened. The "focking" nerve of "Tucka" to deny my gifts. Should've no-showed smh...

Tibdup Special Announcement.. AGAIN!

I found this odd. Correct me if I'm wrong and call me a fortune teller but I could've sworn Archer vs. Leo was always a #1 Contendership Match for the Pride Title. Anyways, always love to see Tib being phreaking Tib.

Archer & Elijah Sanders Promo

This Arch-Sanders, teacher-student, storyline continues with Archer testing Sanders on his pre-match strategy. Can't hate it. Sanders not better than me though, so it's whatever. Sorry...not sorry?

Chaos Counts Anywhere Tornado Tag Match

Bit of a shame we couldn't use that stipulation to its fullest. Match kinda seemed like two concurrent 1-on-1 matches but it is what is. I think Asher got messed up with the Targeting at the end but I'm not one to complain. Then me and Tuck had a little post-match interaction building on our previous promo. GGs to everyone involved.

Ashley Moore & Debbie D Promo

Debbie is a treat, but also in a slightly different way, She "copied my whole fucking flow, word-for-word, bar-for-bar!" Love Ashley in this promo and I'm glad she got the last laugh although I wonder if this was written before or after the match was recorded.

Thomas Archer vs Leo Grimm

I'm not even gonna mention it even though y'all want me too, but how do still mess up the music behind that so its not sync-I said I won't. For some strange reason, Leo's simple theme always get stuck in my head everytime I hear it and has me going "I AM THE GOD OF!" for the rest of the day. To echo Parca's statements the way reversals were treated throughout this match made it look very good...in the beginning. Then, Archer kinda ran away with it and we see him pick up the victory on his first match since Lution. GG to both of these dudes and I am interested into seeing where this match takes both of them moving forward.

P3 Promo(Duh!)

This promo was a blast as we get our regular serving of P3 this time taking place at E3, (really taking advantage of that alternate universe, going to a gaming convention huh?). Basically we have a high stakes race and it was all good fun but I will let y'all read this one for yourselves.

Doc & Antonio Promo

Depressed ass Ev gets scolded by and talked down to by Doc Green. Ev gets blamed for everything wrong that's happened before DG states "we are no different to each other", in the most hypocritical way. I'm not sure if this was intended but maybe Ev is not "ze bad guy" and I came out of this promo feeling very sorry for him.

Wrex & Hollywood, USA Promo

Another Doc promo back-to-back? Nope, just another Wrex promo, and joining us this time around is Jehst and Marshall. Wrex does his usual scum shit before peacing the scene after seeing Marshall's "rash". But alas, another letter from Jehst's secret admirer. Always good stuff from Hollywood USA but we stay on the hunt as they mystery continues.

Women's #1 Contender Fatal Four Way

Lot of Big-Boy alts in this one, seemingly stacking the cards up against Flojo. Here, we see Debbie D continue her rise in OCW as she might find herself Champion of her division before she hits 4 wins in OCW.

#FluffLee and LC Promo

In this promo we have Parca correcting the very big blunders of two very big men. We also have Lee eyeing down the Parca's singles title potentially aiming to take it off of him. Nice stuff and an interesting potential storyline. What was astonishing, was the apparent lack of Trust we saw from Reese in this as he questions Parca before Parca appeases him with food, surprising.

Ashley Moore Post Fatal Four Way Promo

Short and sweet Ashley promo pulling the classic Connor Mcgregor "Who the fook is that guy?" on her next challenger. Excited to see the match.

Tre Golden & Danny Watts Promo

Tre Golden tries to silence his critics and show why he's THE MAN(no pun intended) with his weirdly non-descript accomplishments. All of a sudden, at the mention of his father's name Danny Watts appears out of thin air and has a Macho-Off with Tre to which he loses. Tre then issues a SummerCide challenge to which Watts accepts as Tre desperately tries to get back into the title picture ASAP and even lets Watts pick the stipulation. Loved this promo.

Antonio Everrett vs Elliot Parker

Another title match another missed "Akita, Throw It Up!" :'( Antonio's new demeanor is evident in his entrance here. This match was pretty short and sadly, pretty one sided. Hopefully Parker can pick himself up, and not lose too much of a step. Then, we have a surprise as Terra comes out, and instead of being a beacon of shining light for Everrett she joins Everrett in his adventures through darkness and gives Parker a punt to the babymaker because "Why not?".

Tucker, Asher, and Mantis Promo

In Tucker's 4th appearance of the night we have him sort of have him asking a meta question we've all been asking of "Hey man, could you like do something so I could like you more?". Then Tucker tags Mantis in to rag on Asher as Mantis questions the hostile Loverboy about the ending to our match tonight. Throughout this, Asher remains a tweener and instead of choosing a partner he is says "Fuck you" to both guys before they leave him with some thoughts to ponder on. Good stuff from the three of you lot.

Wrex vs Justin Jehst

The "Charisma Cannon" Justin Jehst faces off against a banged up Wrex in his 3rd appearance of the night (pandemic got OCW short-staffed lol) in what seemed to have been a very one sided match at first. Jehst did manage to make somewhat of a comeback towards the end before Wrex said "I'm done here". So close yet so far, Jehst loses this one as Wrex picks up a W. GG to both competitors.

Flojo Post Match Promo

Jim working overtime tonight getting his mic ripped yet again as Flojo drops a banger promo that has somehow got a parody of a song older than me stuck in my head. Here we have, Flojo trying to pick herself up and dust herself off after her loss tonight. Enjoyed the promo a lot and poor Jim.

B17 & Jacob Trance Promo

Despite the weird Morrison Method break midway through the promo, we have a B17 promo where he questions Trance's involvement in the attack on Nate which obviously summons Trance immediately. This promo got heated and personal quick as Trance continuously cries that B fucked his wife "Long Dick Style" and that he is a backstabber. This then breaks out into a fight and let me just say, Jamie has been doing numerous fight scene or wrestling in his written promo and I'm all here for it, I love it! Anyways, Trance takes quite the back bump catching B with the Fatbreaker out of mid-air and sets up B17 vs. Trance. I'm sure the two of you don't need me to tell you how nicely this was done.

El Parca vs TY Sparks Jr

Finally we have our Yake in the booth for a title fight. In the main event, Parca comes out in a Yankee attire because "The Double Champ does what the FOOK he wants!"(Sorry, I've been playing a lot of UFC) and sets to defend his title against Sparks. Insert a Dolph Ziggler "It should've been me" joke here and we're good to go. These two put a real barn burner in this one. In this great back and forth match, we have Parca desperately trying to hit a TIT(Yes that's the acronym for Trouble in Tijuana, I see what you did there Parca) and Sparks desperately avoiding it. Ultimately, The Yankees win yet again as Parca hits the sig-fin combo to put away Sparks. Good Game to both of these guys and what a Main event.

Nate Ortiz & Aries Promo

To end the night we have Nate come out to a roaring written crowd. Lot of meta things tonight even discussed on commentary in the ME but now we have Nate calling Aries a "flake" for coming and leaving. Nonetheless, Aries arrives to the audience's displease and says "Guys, I know I lossed in the past! But gimme another shot!" too which Nate gladly tried to take him up on the offer before Aries responded "Not here, you dumb nut at a PPV" setting up another match between these two legends. I look forward to it and I assume everyone reading this is also so I don't think there is much to say on this nicely put together promo.

Overview

I really liked this show top-to-bottom. A lot of great matches and really great writing on this show. Props to everyone who contributed even though we saw a lot of the same faces.

It's too god damn for all of this, I planned to go to sleep around two hours ago but this took a lot more time to write. In the words of a masked Babe Ruth, "Adios".

• Mark Out! 10

"The Superstar" Maxx EdwardsKass_event_badge_2020.png

Lot of Big-Boy alts in this one, seemingly stacking the cards up against Flojo. Here, we see Debbie D continue her rise in OCW as she might find herself Champion of her division before she hits 4 wins in OCW.

This is quoted from an above post.

Call Blaine an alt one more time mothafucka. I dare ya!

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

And Debbie D? Are you kidding me? The women that I beat just a few weeks ago? Oh I'm sorry. Do I not dance around and flaunt my ass enough to be good enough for ocw management?

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png