+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,547 Times in 2,409 Posts

Turmoil 252: FULL THROTTLE

Basically a Fun Sized Pay Per View

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (08-07-2020), Antonio Everrett (08-08-2020), B-17 (08-08-2020), Dimsmore (08-07-2020), Drago Cesar (08-07-2020), El Parca (08-08-2020), Hard2Obtain (08-09-2020), Hooligan King (08-07-2020), Justin Jehst (08-08-2020), Lotus FloJo (08-08-2020), Quartz (08-07-2020)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    I got caught up in some other stuff after Shoe.

I'm so fucking proud of everyone who was apart of this episode. From the writing, to the booking to the matches. I pretty much set it in the VP so I won't repeat most of it but I need you all to UNDERSTAND, when I go in my bag at ya'll for patting yourselves on the back its because I know you guys can do what you did at lution and what you did here tonight. Season isn't over and you guys are showing ZERO signs of Metal Fatigue.

Keep it up aim for the stars, if you come up short its fine just try again. Always strive to be the best never settle for a pat on the back.
    Fuck what a great episode.

And yes even with Watts panicking against A.C. Cena BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MOFONGO

In other news I think we "Crushed it" on EWTEES Ya'll move the needle hoots! They are Elated, and so am I.

THATS THE say it with me

OLD
    COUNTRY
    FUCKING
    WAY

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

4. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Doc Green (08-08-2020), El Parca (08-08-2020), Hard2Obtain (08-09-2020), Hooligan King (08-09-2020), Justin Jehst (08-08-2020), Quartz (08-07-2020), RustCohle (08-08-2020)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    rp added to top of chapter 2

6. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

El Parca (08-08-2020)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,720 Times in 804 Posts
    Danny

From watching your match I wanted to highlight how you can improve from a competitive and visual standpoint. Running on every reset while it might seem advantages actually worked against you in that match. With Cobra being a vet (kinda) he picked up on the pattern quickly. This may have led to reversal advantage but it also opened the door for him to catch you with a grapple on the way in. When you run in a good player can time that out and hit grapple to execute a move all while not having wasted a reversal and ensuring that they maintain advantage with following up with a move. Can you gain an advantage by running? Yes, but to do it regularly just made you too predictable. Also consider that when you run most moves will result in the opponent going to the ground which limits your offense greatly. You could pick up and attack attack attack, but that just risks opponents falling to the ground and you losing advantage anyways. Preferably I'd rather see you attach a long range strike for yourself and a duck under from a grapple position so that you can maintain distance and mix it up.

From a visual standpoint it was a bit shoddy because it not only fails to mix it up but it also highlights a sense (as many have said) of panic. And that is just not a good look. Yet many of us have gone through it as we improved at the game. I know Rust used to and he admits it. Doc once fell victim to that as well. Jay only a few months ago was noting that I don't panic anymore. I believe it was actually in the match against you where he said that. You've got the tools and were/are considered an up and comer but the wins WILL come over time but even with this short of time before a switch to the new game I recommend you consider moves that will allow a greater blend of comp and visual appeasement because the visual will help you get over more with the audience. Once Wrex dropped the moniker of being Mr. Duckunder and Ant dropped Mr. Pickup they found more success.

This is advice for all rookies or younglings.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

8. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to B-17 For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (08-09-2020), Doc Green (08-09-2020), El Parca (08-08-2020), Hard2Obtain (08-09-2020), Hooligan King (08-09-2020), Justin Jehst (08-09-2020), Lotus FloJo (08-08-2020), Mr.Sensation (08-09-2020), Nate Ortiz (08-08-2020), Quartz (08-09-2020), RustCohle (08-08-2020)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,390 Times in 515 Posts
    My review
    Fav 5 Nate Nate Nate Nate and H20

Next B-17 sissy
    Lucha Country 2 sissies
    Danny Watts sissy
    Rusty racist sissy
    Jay owner sissy ��

LMAO I love turmoil and riot and New U. I don't say much but trust I watch every single show and ppv booked or not. Keep up the awesome work and have fun.

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

10. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to K.Dangelo For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (08-09-2020), Doc Green (08-09-2020), Hard2Obtain (08-09-2020), Hooligan King (08-09-2020), Jacob Trance (08-09-2020), Justin Jehst (08-09-2020), Lotus FloJo (08-09-2020), Mr.Sensation (08-09-2020), Nate Ortiz (08-09-2020), Quartz (08-09-2020), RustCohle (08-09-2020)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 293 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Dangelo View Post
    My review
    Fav 5 Nate Nate Nate Nate and H20

Next B-17 sissy
    Lucha Country 2 sissies
    Danny Watts sissy
    Rusty racist sissy
    Jay owner sissy ��

LMAO I love turmoil and riot and New U. I don't say much but trust I watch every single show and ppv booked or not. Keep up the awesome work and have fun.
    WAIT ! I am a sissy. Bu why am I a racist one ???
    The FrenchBlade

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by k.dangelo View Post
    my review
    fav 5 nate nate nate nate and h20

next b-17 sissy
    lucha country 2 sissies
    danny watts sissy
    rusty racist sissy
    jay owner sissy ��

lmao i love turmoil and riot and new u. I don't say much but trust i watch every single show and ppv booked or not. Keep up the awesome work and have fun.

the fav five is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
    sisssasssssyyyys

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo is just really nice Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 352 Times in 144 Posts
    I give it 5 oooooooooooo's out of 5.

That's my review, Adam

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    I give it 5 oooooooooooo's out of 5.

That's my review, Adam
    Wack.

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Least favorite part of the show was the rebreak of The Uncrowned. Just let the wind out of my sails.

Thread Information