Doc is not Riot Wrex. Wrex has redeeming qualities and is beloved for being a relatable drunk. Doc is a scumbag. High level scumbag.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading through. Parca, I wish you had not stated multiple times in chat that you "let emotions get the best of you, " during the match.

It's heavily foreshadowed from. Previous weeks and can be infered from reading the rp first. I know the match comes first but it was essentially me being told how the character felt instead of being shown how the character felt.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

Alright, cracks knuckles. Let's fucking do this.

Nates Ortiz & Aries Contract Signing

Very wordy, but also very detailed. Two legends, two men who are one point were both THEE guy in OCW. The man "The Franchize" Nate Ortiz wants Aries to lay it all on the line come Summercide. He wants to end this mans career for all his wrongdoing and Aries does not backdown one bit. One thing that makes me very curious about this is the fact that Aries is quite literally backed into a corner. Regardless of the shaky appearances and letting people down he clearly has value to the company and at one point was the guy who JCS wanted to replace Nate as THEE Guy. Now, the two megastars clash at the biggest event of the summer and honestly. I really want Aries to win to see how he'd exactly spin the victory and what he would do thereafter. Obviously I know our time on 2k19 is coming to an end but I think many are writing him off already and I just can't do that.

Flojo & Debbie D Promo

Now this was super cool, I really am fucking with the Debbie D character heavily. Flojo tbh is the face of the women's division since Valk is gone, no shot to Ashley at all but as this perennial underdog who just can't seem to win the big matches who can't seem to find steady ground when she has the world at her fingertips it just makes me always want to cheer for her. Another thing about this that I liked is (obviously this is breaking kayfizz a bit but sue me idc!) Debbie is channeling what Jake also wants for Gooch/Flojo as well. Anytime Gooch misses that big shot, loses that big match he questions himself a lot when in reality the handler is fucking fantastic. Flojo is a wonderful character and regardless win or lose she will always in my opinion be a fan favorite because she's so god damn loveable I can't wait for that tag match tonight!

AC Cobra vs. Danny Watts

Somethings have been said repeatedly and I'm gonna not try to beat a dead horse as is. We all know about the thirst and whatnot but what I wanna comment on is how this affects Danny. I really really hope this makes him take his character narrative in a different direction. Sure keep the thing with Rust going cause that's awesome for him, but maybe now start exploring Danny Watts's personality more in-depth other than just him being this yoked up, unstoppable rookie. He's quite literally been humbled by a main stay vet and now where does he go from this? I hope he expands on this loss and turns it into an internal victory because losing doesn't mean you gotta just lick your wounds and not give a fuck about it. Also, I hope we see more of AC Cobra, he has had his ups and downs but honestly the guy himself is so likeable and I think if he were to give just a smidge more effort in terms of matches he could easily be a top guy.

Ashley Moore & Zoe Cohle Promo

Kinda similar toward the Debbie D & Flojo promo, both partners just showing an odd mutual respect to be on the same page for this match.

Debbie D. & Flojo vs. Ashley Moore & Zoe Cohle

This was just the word poggers. We got so much tag team fucking wrestling and I LOVE TAG TEAM WRESTLING!!! I really thought Flojo & Debbie had this match to be honest, but we all know nervousness, and panick can haunt the very best of us. Unfortunately Ashley & Zoe picked up the win tonight. BUT WAIT WHAT'S THIS? Even though Flojo got pinned by Moore her fighting spirit didn't end right there! She took that frustration right to Zoe Cohle and I'm very curious to see where this goes. I could only imagine we will be getting the blow off one v. one match at Cide. I could then only imagion, winner of this match would then get the winner of Debbie & Moore. Excellent match!

Aisu, Elijah, and Archer Promo

As many said, seeing Archer offer this insight and advice is kinda weird. But something else that is rather interesting is that Archer & Aisu are being civil with one another! Now I don't hate this at all cause we got to see a part of the human side of Aisu when he & Parca went on their months long friendship/training partner story. Now, we get to see that side but with both men, Archer offering up advice to the young lion while also having playful banter with Aisu about their hopeful upcoming Pride Title match at Summercide!

Elijah Sanders gets a Facetime Call

Eli gets a phone call from mama Eli. She tells him he needs to have the uncomfortable conversation with somebody. (Now I don't know if I maybe missed it or forgot but uh.. who is this pertaining too?) Either way, nice to see some Eli before his upcoming #1 Contender's match.

Mystery Segment

Mystery Segment is a mystery segment b I don't know what else to say about it.

Debbie D & Ashley Moore Promo

Ashley Moore really is such a good heel and a good writer with that as well. She really does wanna make you watch her lose. Now Debbie D has that opportunity to have the fans go home happy come Summercide. Debbie D isn't her to play games with name calling and all that bullshit that Moore is known for nah. Debbie is here for one thing and that's to take that Women's Title off of Moore!

Elijah Sanders v. Anthony Baker

This match as clunky at times was still good nonetheless. I, probably as many wrote Elijah off to be honest. I thought Baker had this match and we would see Antonio vs. Baker in the nearby future. But lone behold, the young lion pulled it off! Elijah Sanders really did it! That was such a shock but honestly a really decent shock! One thing that I would say, is please Dimmsmore throw on a facescan for Elijah, I dig the gimmick, and I like the very simplistic attire. But, when it comes to his face that is literally just a template with nothing change on it. Chuck on a face scan and boom Eli has even more depth to himself. But nonetheless good match.

KD & Shep Promo

I don't think I've ever laughed at such a short RP as much as I did with this one. KD is so funny and I love it, he reminds me of OCW's Derrick Lewis. The man doesn't give a single fuck but in reality, he could snap you like a twig if he needed or wanted too. Now that he and Shep are boys that could spell some real danger for the tag division!

Hollywood USA Promo

I LOVE CORT & JEHST. Give me them writing rps for days and I'll never not be entertained. Who is this person that seems to keep bothering and harassing Jehst, also Cort's line of "BEER ME." Always gets me I love it so much. Can't wait to see what happens with this mysterious penpal that Jehst unwillingly seemed to get.

Tucker & Asher Video RP

I'm really content with seeing Asher & Tucker still continuing this months long relationship the two have formed in their own ways. One thing that I would say is, maybe next time cut out some of the video length if you were just gonna go for the betrayal anyways. I don't know what others thought but I was about 90% sure that was gonna happen considering the current trajectory with Joshua Tucker and his alliance with Solomon Caine. Either way awesome video RP and good work guys.

Lucha Country & Uncrowned Promo

Now I usually don't review my own stuff but tonight I will make a special exception. Something that I really wanted to get across which I'm hoping did happen is that Parca DID NOT want to do this match. Internally Parca was struggling very hard having to fight Antonio again because he knows that Doc is manipulating him and turned him against him. But Parca so desperately wanted to get his hands on Doc for all he had done to the International Powers.

Aries vs. Justin Jehst

Someone call the doctors cause fucking Aries is back in the ring and competing! And who else to welcome him back to the ring none other than the man himself Justin Jehst. This match was WILD, Jehst was WHOOPING on Aries but I don't know what happened but Aries flipped a switch and was like "right that's enough." And then we all seen that Jehst came so short from the victory as Aries picks up his in ring return victory. BUT WAIT A MINUTE?! WHO IS THIS MAN THAT ATTACKED JEHST?!!? WAIT WHAT? QUARTZ??? OH. MY. GOD! I can't believe one half of the most dominant tag champs ever and former CCW World Champ Quartz is finally back but not as the Quartz we seen beforehand. Now my mans is in blue mode oh boy how will this turn out?

Blaine, Drago, and Spider Promo

This made me chuckle. Spider trying to escape from the Cube and Blaine just not even letting my dude get a chance! Drago came in clutch and named off three different sports references in a matter of moments and it was a dub. Feels bad Spider hopefully you can get out some day buddy.

Lucha Country vs. Uncrowned

Oh Parca.. you silly emotional fuck. Look what happened, should've tagged in the slam man and everything would've been decent, but instead ya got dooped kid. They got you on your emotions and they ran home on it. Also, Doc turned on Antonio again wow what a shock. It's sorta like Loki betraying Thor you just see it coming at this point.

Clarke Effect

Elliot Parker showing us all what it's like to be a solid FI holder. Name dropping Parca -insert eye emoji- I'm watching you buster! But, nonetheless I am very curious to see what happens with Elliot and what he does with the FI, Mr. Inconsistent could pull it off and become a breakout star depending on who he cashes in on and if he's there that day on the sticks. Good writing and also can't wait to see how this match with Nate Ortiz goes.

Rust Cohle & Danny Watts Promo

Rust Cohle being a dick, and Danny following suit. Pretty short and simple. I dig it.

Elliot Parker vs. Nate Ortiz

What a match, good try to Parker but he stepped into the ring with the GTGOAT. We seen both men, Ortiz & Aries pick up victories here tonight gaining them momentum for their colossal matchup at Summercide.

#Austin Lee, El Parca, and Mark Reese Promo

Once again, I wanted to explore more into Parca as a person. I don't want everyone to just think he's some flippy/technical luchadore that just screams "IT'S FIGHTING SEASON!" Thankfully, I have both Jamie & Lee to help me with this promo. Parca not wanting to be bothered with Lee snaps at him and is disrespectful toward the Veteran after a hard loss. Then we see lovable Mark Reese come and cheer up his beaten down lucha buddy who was crying as Big Country helped him get his smile again.

Last Blacksmith Career Celebration Pic

Fucking hilarious.

Aries Post Match Promo

Damn, Aries getting straight to the point. He wants to see the fall of the Franchize and the end of OCW! Well that isn't very nice damnit!! Either way still rooting more for him to win even if he wants Parca to be out of a job.

B17 & H20 Pre Match Promo

Love both of these guys and they both write so damn well. BUT, sadly both of them have huge problems on their nearby horizons. B17 has Jacob Trance, the man he has not been able to beat in one on one competition coming for him. And then we got H20 who has not only Rust Cohle & Danny Watts lurking in the shadows near him. We now also see that Nate is hunting for the World Champ as well! Jeez those poor guys, kinda glad at this moment I don't gotta worry about them!

B17 vs. H20

Wow. Just wow. What a fucking match, I really didn't think it was gonna go that long and be that good. No shot at either guy but usually when you have two dominant people in the ring together it's gonna be a hard fought war but holy fuck did they do that AND then some. I really thought B17 had it won when it came to the second MDFMS but H20 showed us that champion heart and mentality! H20 being 1-0 against CCW Champions AND 1-0 against B17 was really an even better added goodie to this match. We seen B17 even out the score for the CCW Championship & himself as he picked up he spectacular victory over H20 tonight.

I know Jay has already said it to everybody in VP, Show Discussion, and now the Podcast but excellent god damn show guys. Riot Ultra & this Turmoil really blew the lid off and it's awesome to see everyone going strong still. We've been on this game awhile now, of course fatigue and burnout is gonna be a thing but we are still chugging along and that's why I love this community. I can't wait for the next Riot & Turmoil to see what happens before Cide. Super proud of everyone and I'll be back next show with yet another long ass review toodles xoxo.

• Mark Out! 9

There ya go Sissays!

• Mark Out! 5

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital