spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/turmoil/turmoil2k20.png

Basically a Fun Sized Pay Per View

• Mark Out! 11
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I got caught up in some other stuff after Shoe.

I'm so fucking proud of everyone who was apart of this episode. From the writing, to the booking to the matches. I pretty much set it in the VP so I won't repeat most of it but I need you all to UNDERSTAND, when I go in my bag at ya'll for patting yourselves on the back its because I know you guys can do what you did at lution and what you did here tonight. Season isn't over and you guys are showing ZERO signs of Metal Fatigue.

Keep it up aim for the stars, if you come up short its fine just try again. Always strive to be the best never settle for a pat on the back.

Fuck what a great episode.

And yes even with Watts panicking against A.C. Cena BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MOFONGO

In other news I think we "Crushed it" on EWTEES Ya'll move the needle hoots! They are Elated, and so am I.

THATS THE say it with me

OLD

COUNTRY

FUCKING

WAY

• Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
rp added to top of chapter 2
  • Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

Danny

From watching your match I wanted to highlight how you can improve from a competitive and visual standpoint. Running on every reset while it might seem advantages actually worked against you in that match. With Cobra being a vet (kinda) he picked up on the pattern quickly. This may have led to reversal advantage but it also opened the door for him to catch you with a grapple on the way in. When you run in a good player can time that out and hit grapple to execute a move all while not having wasted a reversal and ensuring that they maintain advantage with following up with a move. Can you gain an advantage by running? Yes, but to do it regularly just made you too predictable. Also consider that when you run most moves will result in the opponent going to the ground which limits your offense greatly. You could pick up and attack attack attack, but that just risks opponents falling to the ground and you losing advantage anyways. Preferably I'd rather see you attach a long range strike for yourself and a duck under from a grapple position so that you can maintain distance and mix it up.

From a visual standpoint it was a bit shoddy because it not only fails to mix it up but it also highlights a sense (as many have said) of panic. And that is just not a good look. Yet many of us have gone through it as we improved at the game. I know Rust used to and he admits it. Doc once fell victim to that as well. Jay only a few months ago was noting that I don't panic anymore. I believe it was actually in the match against you where he said that. You've got the tools and were/are considered an up and comer but the wins WILL come over time but even with this short of time before a switch to the new game I recommend you consider moves that will allow a greater blend of comp and visual appeasement because the visual will help you get over more with the audience. Once Wrex dropped the moniker of being Mr. Duckunder and Ant dropped Mr. Pickup they found more success.

This is advice for all rookies or younglings.

• Mark Out! 11

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

My review

Fav 5 Nate Nate Nate Nate and H20

Next B-17 sissy

Lucha Country 2 sissies

Danny Watts sissy

Rusty racist sissy

Jay owner sissy

LMAO I love turmoil and riot and New U. I don't say much but trust I watch every single show and ppv booked or not. Keep up the awesome work and have fun.

• Mark Out! 11

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

My review

Fav 5 Nate Nate Nate Nate and H20

Next B-17 sissy

Lucha Country 2 sissies

Danny Watts sissy

Rusty racist sissy

Jay owner sissy ��

LMAO I love turmoil and riot and New U. I don't say much but trust I watch every single show and ppv booked or not. Keep up the awesome work and have fun.

WAIT ! I am a sissy. Bu why am I a racist one ???

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

• Administrators
my review

fav 5 nate nate nate nate and h20

next b-17 sissy

lucha country 2 sissies

danny watts sissy

rusty racist sissy

jay owner sissy ��

lmao i love turmoil and riot and new u. I don't say much but trust i watch every single show and ppv booked or not. Keep up the awesome work and have fun.

the fav five is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

sisssasssssyyyys

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

Least favorite part of the show was the rebreak of The Uncrowned. Just let the wind out of my sails.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png