+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,547 Times in 2,409 Posts

Turmoil 253 - LAST STOP

I feel Stupid and contagious

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Doc Green (4 Weeks Ago), El Parca (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (4 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (3 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,720 Times in 804 Posts
    The Mantis:*After suffering no end of loss, embarrassment and misfortune, there is but one question to ask...and it pertains to my mission. The reason I am here. And that question is not whether this industry*can*be saved...but rather, if it*should*be. If OCW is even worthy of the salvation that I have fruitlessly endeavored to bring to it. As the adage goes: "if you cannot beat them, join them". And if my time here is evident of anything, it is that my mission to restore honor and order to OCW has been a failure. And so tonight, T.Y. Sparks Jr. will be patient zero in the pestilence that will soon plague us all. For I am The Mantis...and I've got your number.

Let me just tell ya. Ocw doesn't need to be saved. Bark up a different tree.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Debbie D.:*What is your major malfunction?! Why are you like this?!

What's your malfunction, Rico? I also love how you use (on closer inspection) to distinguish that it is Debbie. She is so freaking huge I doubt anyone would need closer inspection to tell who it is.

Cash ($)
    Markout
    I have to say that I've very disappointed that another show has come and gone without Ty (who was riding very high for most of the season) involved in an RP. The show was a prime example that RPS can be very very very short, but it showcases 1. that you care to develop your character in some way. 2. that you can dedicate yourself to a small amount of time to create something very brief.

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,390 Times in 515 Posts
    To start KD didn't hover because KD was in the skybox.

Cohle and management are sissies because he doesn't belong in the title match.
    Maxx is a sissy cause I don't like him.
    Wrex was this a redo because you beat his azz and when you could have won , you went brain dead or start smelling yourself whatever, sissy iiish!
    AC you know I love you but you did a hurricana and finished with your hip out. Sissy iiish.
    Tre way to use that chair...... Brother!
    Cort and tag P sissies
    Elijah sissy after that azz whooping
    Austin Lee and B17 sissies

Fav 5 Doc, Everett, El Parca, Trance, Aries and Nate

Good stuff going into the ppv. Put on a awesome show people!

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

7. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to K.Dangelo For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (3 Weeks Ago), Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), El Parca (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (3 Weeks Ago), Nate Ortiz (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago)

Dedicated! Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 675 Times in 326 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Dangelo View Post
    To start KD didn't hover because KD was in the skybox.

Cohle and management are sissies because he doesn't belong in the title match.
    Maxx is a sissy cause I don't like him.
    Wrex was this a redo because you beat his azz and when you could have won , you went brain dead or start smelling yourself whatever, sissy iiish!
    AC you know I love you but you did a hurricana and finished with your hip out. Sissy iiish.
    Tre way to use that chair...... Brother!
    Cort and tag P sissies
    Elijah sissy after that azz whooping
    Austin Lee and B17 sissies

Fav 5 Doc, Everett, El Parca, Trance, Aries and Nate

Good stuff going into the ppv. Put on a awesome show people!
    My client still loves you.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,396 Times in 343 Posts
    From the lack luster reception to Consequence through this PPV you all have stepped your game up X10. It's made me happy to see. There are so many matches that I want to see this weekend.

Had a lot of fun fight Quartz who's come a long way from our tag match a few seasons ago. That's not going to be the last time you see us in a ring. Yall are pushing Nate to become the Ref Killer.

KD makes me laugh everytime. Thanks for keeping the content coming big guy.

Tony wasn't playing this week, I can relate to wanting a certain match and needing to get one last W to get there.

Stay hydrated get ready for a hell of a weekend.
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

10. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Antonio Everrett (3 Weeks Ago), Bloom (3 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), El Parca (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold Michael Morrison is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,877 Times in 742 Posts

Thread Information