spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 15
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Guess I'm first?

Fave 5 Night 1?

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Summercide 2020 Night One

- Justin Jehst puts in his best PPV performance since Lution 13, always feels like with him he’s one big win away from being a top babyface on either show. Sad to see him lose here but there’s no shame in losing to Quartz, especially in a super competitive and back and forth match.

- I was super impressed by the Safest Wrestling Match ever. What started as a great comedy based feud made for some excellent story telling and a great match. Seeing Mugen’s epic entrance with the cloak makes me want to see what someone like Jehst could do with a CAW with the aesthetic of Mugen.

- It kills me that FloJo always seems to get it right competitively but as soon as PPVs roll around, Gooch changes his play style and becomes hyper focused on the meta way of playing, often to his detriment. Nonetheless, as long as he continues putting in the work, I see no reason FloBerg won’t get more opportunities of this kind, as she is one of the strongest characters in the women’s division currently.

- I fucking loved that Jacob Trance attire, that’s the tweet.

Cide night two tonight, we move.

• Mark Out! 8

• Administrators

In an effort to move convo from discord a bit to forum. I really thought The Safety First Match was gonna be a long tired affair.

I still remember my seething disappointment at Wrex vs Pugh which should have been a dream match MOTY but turned into a 30 minute abomination.

On comms we saw it was 32 minutes we collectively groaned. As the match began and it could be what can only be described as Jim Cornettes wet Dream.

The fact both of these 2 lunatics changed entire movesets to reflect "THIS IS WRESTLING" left us like (Well ok I guess we got ourselves a wrestling match) Only for a monumental swerve that popped the entire discord and twitch... What happened next should be made into a highlight reel because jesus tap dancing christ. I mean I kind of expected it but...HOLY HELL my face hurt from laughing so much. That match actually drained the life out of a lot of ppl from cheering and laughing that the 1st 5 or so minutes of the Main Event were a lil quiet cuz ppl had to collect themselves.

• Mark Out! 5
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

This show made me just smile from ear to ear. From Asher getting his payback to Quartz destroying Hollywood.

The ending capped one of the most violent Cide's ive witnessed in my tenure.

And nothing pleases an OCW mark more than well timed brutality.

This made Consequence looked like a house shoe in comparison.

Gud Job to all involved, my Summer is STILL the hottest event of the year!

• Mark Out! 4

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

- It kills me that FloJo always seems to get it right competitively but as soon as PPVs roll around, Gooch changes his playstyle and becomes hyper-focused on the meta way of playing, often to his detriment. Nonetheless, as long as he continues putting in the work, I see no reason FloBerg won’t get more opportunities of this kind, as she is one of the strongest characters in the women’s division currently.

Yeeahh. Can't really handle big match situations.

http://i.imgur.com/lk3Jiel.gif

Yeeahh. Can't really handle big match situations.

Should have picked me over Bray.i. could have trained you.

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

• Administrators
Night 2 is uploaded
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry