spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/turmoil/turmoil2k20.png

WE ARE GONNA NEED A BIGGER TIME SLOT!

• Mark Out! 12
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Damn nobody has anything to say?

The new commentator sissy. So you just come in and drop the F bomb? Sorry Jay you need more flavor.

Jackson I just knew your sissy azz was about to drop it to the took. Awesome match ,Colin your entrance was sissy but your in ring work pretty good.

Rusty you and Antonio damn, I want to call yall sissies but damn y'all looked good.

You know what sissies!

Lee and Trance fat sissies!

Blaine he/she sissy. So Jay you just going to let that man continue to wrestle women.

B17 one eyed , champion sissy. Just look at your entrance.

Dominion sissies !

Fav 5 Derrick Smith, El Parca, Derrick Smith, Mayhem and Sean McGee.

• Mark Out! 11

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

can't get to everything in detail, fuck you. riffing quickly

Very good debut from both rookies. I don't think we've had someone come in that smoothly in a long time. Let's get both of them in a program EARLY in season 16.

Kass' apology tour is FAKE NEWS

Jackmo, like KD, will never fail to get a pop out of me during their RP work, for very different reasons. Glad to see Jackmo back even if it was for a rookie orientation.

I love when tag matches go smoothly on the shows. One was fun to play, the other was fun to watch.

FloJo actually blew me away getting some momentum back on Holly

Glad to see the INT title scene getting some RP love this week, felt a bit absent last week. That one will be a roaring good time.

LOVED the Tucker Caine RP. Probably my fave of the night, only because Jackmo's was more of a comedy thing. Tucker finally standing up to that shitbag makes my heart heppi. LETS GO

Austin Lee is fat and he spilled my Jose when he beat up Jordan Trance

What in the bajesus, that Mac Attack on Archer came out of nowhere, I didn't expect that at all. We'll see where this goes for the new kid in town...

Ashley Moore is the best, idc what anyone says

NATE VS WREX... Fuck yes, this is one I've been trying to book every week since Nate came back full time but they made me wait. I'm glad they did!

We've become very injury prone in OCW, racking up the injuries every week we're forced to stay on 2K19. Doesn't help that Dominion is a collective of fuckboys and their pet ferret tried to take out Jehst.

Friendly reminder that while OCW's marquee matches have been coming hot and heavy since Consequence, don't forget about these RPs. I had to sit down after the show and read them since we zoomed through matches in the VP and OCW has also been putting out some very good stuff with the written promos week after week. Wrestling is all about the stories and don't ever forget about the WERDS BRUH. That's what makes the big shows big. Good job everyone.

• Mark Out! 9

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png