+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,585 Times in 2,416 Posts

Riot 560: Generation Overkill

The Last RIOT of Season 16

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 9 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), El Parca (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Hooligan King (4 Weeks Ago), Jacob Trance (4 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago), Leo Grimm (4 Weeks Ago), Leon Valentine (4 Weeks Ago), T.Y. Sparks Jr. (4 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,730 Times in 808 Posts
    Combining fists we have Wrex, Trance, Aries, Parca, B17 and finally, Austin Lee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the OCW employee can finish his sentence, Elliot grabs him by the throat and pushes him against the wall.

You ask one person and immediately flip out. Da hell is wrong with you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everrett: Right..right. I applaud the effort though, he’s got a good game plan. How am I supposed to know what’s going on in his head if he can’t coherently put two sentences together without calling somebody a sissy?

Rust: Patience Tony, he will eventually fall to the real Gatekeeper of OCW.

SISSY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rust: Bet you heard what the B show Champion said. What a cohesion. Impressive. It's a shame Tony and I showed them they are not safe either.
    Ijitu and Doc didn't want to listen. Shame.

You bitch.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to B-17 For This Awesome Post:

El Parca (4 Weeks Ago), Leo Grimm (4 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Rachel=Lee
    Ross=Parca
    Monica=Trance
    Chandler=Aries
    Phebes=Wrex
    Joey=Bingo

6. The Following User Marked Out to B-17 For This Amazing Post:

El Parca (4 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,585 Times in 2,416 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    Rachel=Lee
    Ross=Parca
    Monica=Trance
    Chandler=Aries
    Phebes=Wrex
    Joey=Bingo

Can you use Martin as a reference?

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

8. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

Nate Ortiz (3 Weeks Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Can you use Martin as a reference?
    Who and what?

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz has much to be proud of Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,396 Times in 343 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    Who and what?
    Like Living Single, it's a black show that friends was kind of based on.

Lee would probably be Tommy
    Bingo Martin
    Wrex is Shanaynay
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

Thread Information