spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 9
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Gonna make drop some quick obervations on the videos from tonight. Will maybe possibly leave my thoughts on written content if I remember.

Colby v. Mantis

Overall this match was decent. Glad to see Mantis is listening to advice more and is doing flavor pins and spicing up the move variety. Only few gripes I have which I've already told him is the repetitive same duck under moves get a bit meh to look at as we all know already how they can be. Unfortunate for Colby on his debut but hey it's comp baby we keep that shit pushing and be even better for Season 16. Solid opening match let's hope for the next season Mantis can start putting the pieces together and expand more with his character as well!

Maris v. Holly

Okay, Marisa just no selling all of those corner whips was easily one of the funniest things I have seen from this game. Finisher early into the match was unfortunate but he was in a match with Nate so I'm sure the GTGOAT made sure to let him know hey that is a HUGE no no but nonetheless I was VERY impressed by the FPR by Marisa. All these new rookies whether it be in DMs or in their debuts have really been doing well within the confines of FPR. Unfortunately the Plastic Queen did come up short here tonight BUT! That was an extremely blatant rope break that Ted obviously completely fucked up so did she really lose? Good match and nice debut for Marisa.

John v. Tony

This was a fucking BATTLE. Obviously Tony being the new gatekeeper John had a TALL order to fill. But honestly him and Tony really were really just like right we gonna beat the absolute fuck out of one another till one of us simply can't stand up. Following the pattern of rookies falling short John didn't pull off the W but what he did do is show he has some damn heart. We really are seeing this pattern of rookies kicking out of fins but this isn't the indies kids you gonna eat this fins and look at the lights! Real good match and a solid win for Tony while John is showing he's not some pushover.

Quartz Promo

Probably in the top 3 current best heels right now in OCW. Quartz just makes you wanna watch him get the shit beat out of him just for him to crush whoever challenges him. THEN KABOOM! Code fucking Jackman is back! Wow. What a return and I am really looking forward to their match at Endgames, hopefully Jackman sticks around for Season 16 as well. Awesome work gentlemen.

Judge v. Maxx

Love the beginning of the match, 9 count then Judge shows up. And then holy shit I did not expect Maxx to quite literally get the piss beat out of him as bad as he did. Judge came out like he had snorted 3 lines with Archer right beforehand and was just piecing up the B-List Bullshit Boy! Only thing that seemed odd was how the match concluded, I don't know if they wanted it to be like that or if how they visualized it was different. Nonetheless the job was done and I assume now Maxx and Judge's small story is finished. Excited to see where Maxx goes for Season 16, and I'm looking forward to see what Caine can bring for Season 16 as well!

John Post Match Promo

A video promo lovely! Short, and sweet nothing wrong with that whatsoever. Gets the point across and I'm happy to see this new batch of rookies putting the work in and I cannot wait to see how they bring it for S16!

Tre v. Archer

I don't know what has been going on lately but, Archer seems like he flipped a switch. He has been on this nonstop tear of domination and honestly I can see him holding onto that Pride Championship for a very long time. Dismantled Aisu, breezed by Rust, and now just dusted Tre? I don't really know who could challenge him that could give him a slight challenge. But, with the new season looming there's a particular Iceman DIG IT that if he got a shot I think could bring a new wave of uniqueness to the crusher of legs! Real good match between both guys.

Lucha House Rules Bermuda Triangle Fuck Fest Cluster Match of Doom

This match man, first off I wanna thank management for allowing this to be Main Event. I also wanna thank Jamie, Hollywood USA, and Millionaire Brigade. All these guys seriously made this match so fun that by the end of it my sides hurt. Cort VP is a real goddamn thing as this man in the first half was getting rag dolled but then CAPTAIN AMERICA came out and this dude just started throwing hands and caution to the wind! Was honestly probably my favorite tag team match to play this season and to be able to end the season off with this end was the perfect way Lucha Country could've done it. So once again thank you top to bottom management, HUSA, MB, and my excellent tag partner for a dope ass time.

Rust Cohle Show Ending Promo

THE WORLD CHAMPION, THE CONQUERER OF SUMMER, THE DRIER OF WATER, THE NEW KING OF SUMMER, THE GENIUS OF DOMINION, THE FACE OF OCW, REIGNING, DEFENDING, OCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.. RUST COHLE IS HERE! What does the champ have to say? Oh no.. it's Kass no way he's about to skip the line THAT quick right? Oh okay an apology.. wait a god damn minute who is homie in the black? OH SHIT A SUPERKICK!? WAIT IT'S H20! It looks like the former champ wants his throne back and at Endgames it'll be a fight to see can Rust Cohle make the name come true? Can he become Hon-2-0? Or will Harvey become World Champion yet again and leave right where he left off?

So in case I don't recap some of the written stuff I figure Ill leave this lil mushy bit. To everyone who has participated in Season 15, whether it be a small role, major role, or in between thank you. OCW would not be who or where we are without everyone involved. This season has been such an awesome experience, the matches, feuds, and shows are just insane. I'm very excited for Season 16 as you could tell by the mentions in the higher up area. Thank you to the bookers, commentators, and especially Jay. This shit is definitely not a cakewalk to run but honestly they make it look so easy and it's such a thankless job but I love y'all and appreciate you so much. Looking forward to Endgames and the nice break but then after that all sails set for Season 16! Much love y'all looking forward to what chaos we all cook up in the future!

• Mark Out! 8

So in case I don't recap some of the written stuff I figure Ill leave this lil mushy bit. To everyone who has participated in Season 15, whether it be a small role, major role, or in between thank you. OCW would not be who or where we are without everyone involved.*

Go fuck yourself.

• Mark Out! 1

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

I will say the first match we did, he was double orange and I was yellow orange, but the end of the match got cut off. But Archer is super tricky and we will meet again.

Well if someone had told me, on the first Xbox match I was recording, that it cuts it to ten minutes the first match would have been usable, I mean you damaged me more in that one, yes, but I was still comfortable the entire way through and up to the win.

It’s a shame, the first match was probably more competitively paced but maybe not as easy to watch. You fought hard but it wasn’t to be, I’m sure I’ll be seeing you again in the future.

spacer.png

Well if someone had told me, on the first Xbox match I was recording, that it cuts it to ten minutes the first match would have been usable, I mean you damaged me more in that one, yes, but I was still comfortable the entire way through and up to the win.

It’s a shame, the first match was probably more competitively paced but maybe not as easy to watch. You fought hard but it wasn’t to be, I’m sure I’ll be seeing you again in the future.

Not blaming you, I should of backed you up on twitch. Lol I just wanted to say I gave yo more of a fight in the first one, wasn’t saying I dominated. You got lucky or whatever. But you definitely got me. I wasn’t ready for your style, but I always adapt in rematches, we’ll lock up again.

• Mark Out! 1

• Administrators
Coulda just shook my hand /shrug

He should have spit in your face!

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Yeah yeah yeah.

FU Kass and FU H2O.

You had no idea this was coming. Apology tour...”in search” of me...only finding you knocked out by two of the greatest that ever did it.

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png