spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Road House - End Games

Austin Lee

Saturday, October 10, 11:00 PM In front of The Roadhouse

The mysterious blonde woman, who served Lotus Flojo up to the debuting Lady Caleigh a few hours ago, stands in the middle of the small crowd that is forming just outsideThe Roadhouse doors.

Speaking to each individual who makes their way towards the entrance of the roadhouse. Using her larger frame to attempt to stop those from just passing by. Causing a much smaller woman to walk directly into her.

Using her size to keep the smaller woman in her place as the attacker finally introduces herself.

Joanna: No need to be in a hurry friend, I assure you nothing of value awaits through those doors.

Joanna: If you believe you see your future through those doors then i assure you that you are not truly seeing as you should.

Random drunk man: No one cares about your preaching, just get out of the way and leave the lady alone.

Joanna snaps at the man: And no one cares if I dunk you on your head, so how about you carry on yourself before you are unable to do so.

????: Joanna that is no way to act in front of your new friend now is it?

Joanna looks over her other shoulder as Lady Caleigh makes her way towards them, baseball bat in hand.

Lady Caleigh raises the bat pressing it between the eyes of the drunk man

Lady Caleigh: To think I almost feel sorry for people like you.

Lady Caleigh: You live your life controlled by these vices that never allow you to truly live.

Lady Caleigh: They have your mind so diluted that as soon as someone tries to open your eyes to what the world truly is, you just cast them to the side and claim it’s some sermon they are preaching.

Lady Caleigh lowers the bat back down as she steps back against the building.

Lady Caleigh: We are not here to preach, we are here to cast a light for those who have the power inside of them to see it.

The doors to The Roadhouse bust open from the inside and out walks Ashley Blaine.

Ashley Blaine: Look I don't know who coddled you and taught you that your snowflake opinion matters, but literally no cares what you are saying, we just care that you are too damn loud.

Lady Caleigh: Who would have thought it took this long to get your attention.

Lady Caleigh: Been out here all night and you just finally decide you had enough or were you too tired before to do something after your match with Ashley Moore.

Lifting the bat again pointing it briefly at Blaine, and swinging it around to rest on her shoulder.

Blaine: Fuck off

Blaine takes a step towards Caleigh, turning her back to Joanna which does not work out in her favor as Joanna quickly locks Blaine in a full nelson.

Blaine does her best to fight back but it’s already too late as Joanna has her hands locked.

Blaine: Jesus, bitch. Sure you're not a man?

Lady Caleigh raising the bat at Blaine, pressing it against her third eye.

Lady Caleigh: Your eyes have been closed for too long Blaine, living in a world that you thought you controlled.

Lady Caleigh: Now allow me to enlighten you on what you do control.

Lady Caleigh: You have two options before you….You follow your path to enlightenment or…..

Joanna: I dunk you on your head

Blaine: Suck my dick from behind.

Lady Caleigh: You never cease to amaze me…..

A smile grows across Caleigh's face as she lowers the bat back down.

Caleigh swings the bat, busting Ashley Blaine in her leg. connecting over and over again. Till Joanna drops Ashley down on the ground.

Lady Caleigh: Such a shame what happened to your leg years ago….

The small crowd begins to quickly disperse after the vicious attack against Blaine, as Lady Caleigh and Joanna have done their best to cripple her.

Lady Caleigh: Take all the time you need to find your path Blaine and when you find it… We will be waiting with open arms for you.

• Mark Out! 2
o18mOdB.png