spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Marisa Welch’s Web Exclusive Message

Marisa Welch

33315124-1635-4-F42-9400-5918-EA3-C9520.jpg

Marisa Welch is at OCW headquarters cutting a promo.

Marisa: Hi I’m Marisa Welch, but I’m sure y’all already knew that. Since I made my OCW debut all my social media platforms have been blowing up. I cannot keep up with all my emails. Your girl is in high demand. The OCW fans have been waiting for a woman of my hotness to grace their television screens for a long while. It’s about time OCW had a desirable piece of eye-candy such as myself in the women’s division. When I first arrived I was appalled by the sight of my female colleagues. I thought they were the crew, like seriously I did. This company definitely needed me. And now I’m here and I’m here to stay! It felt so good to show off all my assets at End Games. And it felt even better to slam Ashley Moore flat on her back with my Strip Pole Stunna! There is more where that came from Miss Moore and all you other women watch your backs too! Did that tired excuse of a champion think I was going to let her get away with attacking me. Nope, I always get even and I always get what I want. I cannot wait until OCW’s season premiere because I’m just getting started and I’m so ready to go. OCW is about to be fed a big, hardy, voluptuous dose of sexy. SEE YOU OH SO SOON.

Marisa blows a kiss into the camera and poses in her skin tight black outfit before the scene fades out to black.

• Mark Out! 3