+ Reply to Thread
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 495 Times in 143 Posts

Hungry for Knowledge

We find ourselves on the P3 soundstage as the sound of a VCR rewinding over and over can be heard as we see EMP staring intensely into the Television with sleeping Bubba next to her. Emp has towers of empty Roman noodle bowls stacked all around here.

She Rewinds the tape again and again...as she slurps down another bowl of noodles. The look of frustration on her face as she slams the bowl down on the table and screams.
    “ HOW DOES IT DO IT! Bubba wakes up for a moment before letting out a great big yawn and laying back down.

Emp: Sorry bubba...I just don’t get it! I Have been watching this for hours and I don’t understand how he can be so fast! Ugggh… I need another bowl... Do you want something to Bubba?

Bubba cracks one eye open and then puts a paw over his face.

Emp:
    I’ll get you something anyway.

Emp rolls over knocking over bowls as she sluggishly gets up. She walks past one of the mirrors and stops to look at herself for a moment. She smiles for a moment then poses to the left, then to the right. Noise can be heard that is best described,” The cry of Wookiee” coming from her stomach. She rubs her belly.

Emp:
    I’m starving…

The camera cuts back to the television where a blurry image of a large figure with stacks of food around them can be seen. The camera slowly pans in before it cuts to black.

2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Chris Greene (6 Days Ago), Drago Cesar (6 Days Ago), Hard2Obtain (6 Days Ago), Kassidy Hayes (4 Days Ago), RustCohle (5 Days Ago), TLBS Matteo (4 Days Ago)

Dedicated! Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 684 Times in 330 Posts
    It’s so good to have you and having fun.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

4. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Kuma Empire (4 Days Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 495 Times in 143 Posts
    Awww thanks Harv.

6. The Following User Marked Out to Kuma Empire For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (13 Minutes Ago)

Thread Information