spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Back at Home: Volume #2

El Parca

Picking up where we left off, the woman reenters the room as she hits play on the remote. The match begins playing again as Blue Atomico is on the left side of the ring, and Hijo de Gutierrez is on the right side of the ring. Gutierrez can be heard shouting at Atomico before the match.

Gutierrez: You ready for this amigo?

Blue Atomico is bouncing back and forth as he cracks his knuckles.

Atomico: You know it!

The ref signals to both men to make sure they are ready. Atomico nods, as does Gutierrez. The match kicks off with both men locking up, in the center of the ring in a collar and elbow tie-up.

Commentator: HERE WE GO! Atomico vs. Gutierrez! Can Atomico show up his elder? Or will Gutierrez stunt the young upstarts momentum?

Both luchadors assert for dominance push each other back and forth. Gutierrez pushes Atomico back into Atomico’s starting corner. The referee gets between the two men as Gutierrez smushes Atomico’s face with his hand.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!!

Gutierrez: Come along now amigo, show me what you’ve got!

The two men once again start jockey for dominance as this time Atomico pushes Gutierrez back into his starting corner. Once again, the two men are separated by the referee as Gutierrez smacks Atomico so hard that spit can be seen leaving Atomico’s mouth.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Gutierrez: You don’t belong here. Not in this ring, not with me, not in this school! This is MY RING!

The woman winces once she sees the spit exit Atomico’s mouth.

???: Oh my boy…

Atomico placing a hand on his jaw looks back toward Gutierrez.

Atomico: That the best you got puto?

With a full head of steam Atomico sprints toward Gutierrez, Atomico leaps up on top of Gutierrez’s shoulders as he performs a hurricanrana sending Gutierrez barreling over laying flat in the center of the ring.

Atomico still full momentum runs toward the center of the ring performing a standing shooting star press, landing perfectly on Gutierrez’s stomach.

Gutierrez: AH! cough

Atomico hooks the leg as the referee slides into position for the count.

Commentator: What a combination! The kids got talent! For the win can he do it?!

Referee: One...Two…

Gutierrez kicks out right in the nick of time. Atomico getting off of his opponent rushes for the top rope, as he climbs up turning his back to Gutierrez he doesn’t notice his opponent has recovered. Gutierrez quickly makes his way to Atomico as he punches him right in the center of the spine.

Atomico: AH!

Gutierrez puts Atomico’s arm around his head as he puts his arms around Atomico’s waist. Gutierrez shouts

Gutierrez: Time to take a ride puto!

Gutierrez shifts his weight as he performs an avalanche back suplex from the top rope.

Crowd: OHHHHHH!!!

Gutierrez and Atomico come crashing down with Gutierrez landing on top of Atomico. Gutierrez covers Atomico as the referee slides for the count.

Referee: One... Two…

Atomico kicks out as he yells..

Atomico: NOT YET!

The woman leaps out of her seat as she shouts.

???: That’s my Miguel! You get him baby!

Suddenly the two men are back in the middle of the ring staring at one another. They engage in an absolute slug fest to see which man will falter first.

Atomico lands a picture-perfect right hand to the jaw of Gutierrez. Gutierrez stumbles back as Atomico kicks him in the gut and performs a butterfly suplex. But, Atomico doesn’t let go as he performs a trifecta of butterfly suplexes. The crowd is beginning to erupt, Atomico makes his way once again to the top rope. This time though Gutierrez is still down.

Commentator: This crowd is on fire! Atomico has the victory insight! Can the kid pull it off?!

Crowd: Atomico! Atomico! Atomico!

The woman can hardly be contained as she is jumping up and down shouting.

???: Do it mijo! Do it!!!!

Atomico leaps off the top rope connecting with a beautiful shooting star press.

He hooks both legs as the referee begins counting.

Referee: ONE! TWO! THREE!

The bell rings as Atomico jumps in joy, the crowd screaming for the rookie’s successful debut, and the woman is jumping for joy.

???: I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT BABY! I KNEW MY BABY BOY COULD DO IT!

Suddenly a knock can be heard on the door with a familiar voice being heard.

Reese: Mama Parca? It’s Mark, I’m looking for Miguel. Is he here?

Mama Parca: Come in Mark! Yes, yes! He is in the backroom with his dad sharing some Tia Rosita’s Tequila!

Mark enters the backroom and hastily grabs a tea-towel from a chair, flinging it to the corner of the room. It lands, coincidentally, over the face of Parca, his mask having been discarded to the table amongst the glasses and bottles of tequila.

Reese: That sure was close, not as close as two elephants in a phone booth, but close little buddy. Don’t want no one seeing that face of yours.

Parca: I know I can always rely on you big guy! Come, sit down and have a drink with me and the ole man! Dad, you remember Mark don’t ya? He’s my tag partner, one-half of the tag team champions, and most importantly, my best friend!

Parca’s dad says something in Spanish, Reese just smiles and nods, joining the pair. Reese picks up a glass, egged on by the pair. He sniffs it, recoils in horror and just sets it down, shaking his head.

Reese: Yeesh, that smells like that backroom at the Hatton’s place that had all of them barrels.

The three men begin laughing as the cameras pan down fading to black…

• Mark Out! 4