spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

http://ocwfed.tv/recapshow/turmoil/turmoil2k21.png

ATTACK OF THE ASPECT RATIO BARS!

• Mark Out! 12
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators

Back online listening to Beyonce, here are some extremely quick notes. REMEMBER KIDS WHEN DOING BIG WRITING, ALWAYS USE GOOGLE OR SOMETHING THIS FORUM WILL FUG ON YOU and you got no one to blame but yourself! Or me....but I don't care about your feelings so there is that!

Tag Match -

Kass and Tre where crying about this match (as they often do when paired together) Suffice to say from VP didn't notice anything egregious other than Kass not know its sudden death....(Ya'll need to read the fugn cards) Imagine if he got pinned on orange full spectrum tears. I like the dynamic of Cobra and Kass maybe they will make teaming a more full time thing that would be neat! Finish popped me you could see it coming a mile away but such is life lmao. Also didnt hate the WOV intro don't really have an opinion on it yet

Rookie Match - Tyler vs Craig

I mean what needs to be said that hasn't been said? I hate putting rookies together for this specific reason. I mean both have been pretty clean up until this point. I'm aware about the lag and the fact that yall are rookies means you just get told to do better and we keep it moving. So do better stop rushing, watch matches. Also Craig stay super shy and quiet, KID CAN CUT A MEAN PROMO HOOT! and I'm not saying that to make him feel better but When he speaks I'm not recoiling in cringe, boy got some talent! Nourish it keep it up, FUCKING ROOKIE!

Marisa Segment

Cute.....Wear pants I swear to Christ it's going to end poorly! The scream was a nice touch looking forward to the match. Kinda woulda put this on the PPV but if you know how my mind works you know more or less why it isn't on. Despite being a pant-less sasswagon, Marisa has managed to not miss a show. Now I know that's not a magnificent feat, BUT the varying quality helps! A lot of rookies and VETERANS can take a page out of Marisa's book....other than the not wearing fucking pants part. WEAR FUCKING PANTS I SWEAR TO GO D THIS ISNT CAW IS CAQW

Heather vs Flo

Jesus fucking christ, Thought it was furiousa, fix the black bars didnt hate it standard tv match. Horse fuckery was nice FIX THE BLACK BARS

Pugh vs Elijah

The match no one wanted to see, but no one could pull away. Pugh's entrance was mired in laughs literally no one got the LAWLER Reference but I did shit was great What did jake say The King Jerry The Dan Lawler. Mr #1 vs Mr #89 solid wrassling if it wasn't sudden death maybe Elijah coulda squeaked by suffice to say the collective anger and disappointment in VP was palpable. We had 20+ ppl watching and folks where engaged. Maybe its because of the discord antics but you can't deny a reaction is a reaction. Mr#1 continues!

Triple Threat

Didn't hate I feel Judge with some slight tweaks could be an attraction but we know what happens when I suggest things or get invested in them! If you didn't know I get ignored...ANYWAY! Yea didn't hate it, fun match Josh need a tiny tiny tweak to his ensemble but the match was fun to watch. Asher seems to always win these types of matches despite judge fucking everyone up!

OCW 2K19

Well done, last weeks UFC horseshit went over like a Wet Fart at church. This weeks addition was very neat. Although it is INCREDIBLY OCW META specific but you know what thats fine SOMETIMES WE NEED SHIT FOR US! The Easter Eggs and Cameos was on point, I kinda wish Drago made gorilla noises but then again I might have shit my pants!

Archer vs Jehst

Jehst Color way is just CHEFS KISS, god he is really one of my favorite handlers in OCW. I don't need to tell him shit, I don't need to ask for anything he always has something going easy to work with and adapts to any and all situations. ANYWAY fucking tommy tom comes down with his fat as a pretty even match but in the end being fat and using the ropes wins it out. I really enjoy sudden death matches with good handlers the matches are always a treat and always add a nice story dimension. Jehst isn't hurt by this L and Tommy is back on the roll, both literally and figuratively!

THE KING IS BACK!

I mentioned it earlier the twins remind me of early nate and rd THE LADS while youngsters conduct themselves like gentlemen you love to see it. Enough gushing, this is one of my favorite feuds of the season so far I know what they ppl voted for so its gonna bE GOOD!

Main Event

I like the Team of Slick Nick and Jake, even though Jake turns into the color guy. What a Main Event of titanic portions. Stupid Quartz looked like a stud. I felt so bad for Rusty, hearing his pleas in VP was both hilarious and sad as he kept getting majored so early into the match. I felt some folks was picking they spots such is life. I kinda popped for the 2 or 3 times folks flat out said FUCK THIS and ran to get a tag. Some nice tag team moves and some throwbacks to CQC! With Sudden death the end literally came out of no where, while Dominion Won it was by no means a forgone conclusion. I want to also add The OCW Champion having a minor conniption fit at me for I guess "Caping" Quartz, holy shit I couldn't stop laughing. I wish someone recorded that it was amazing!

That being said there was a lot of WRONG on this episode, BLACK BORDERS, fuzzy videos, I got a 5 gig video.... don't do that ever again. Get it together its ok to ask for help. YOU CAN ASK ME FOR HELP AS LONG AS YOUR NOT A FUCKING MORON ABOUT IT

IE - (HEY.....)

SEND ME THE FULL FUCKING QUESTION if you send me HEY you are either getting kicked or ignored. I can and will help as long as things aren't done in a haphazard way. Like THE DAY BEFORE OR DAY OF. If you do that I will tell you to walk off a pier. I'm here to help so feel free to ask.

I'm pretty confident going into chilll faktor should be fun and or interesting. I ain't do the WORDS cuz there's a lot and im gonna go lay down one of you other mother fuckers feel free to chime in on the words!

I dedicate this review to all the single ladies!

BAI

PUT A RING ON IT HOOT! I'M SINGING TIBBY IM SINGING HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL TIBBY!

OH OH OH OHHHHHHH PUT A RING ON IT!

• Mark Out! 15
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

OCW 2K19

Well done, last weeks UFC horseshit went over like a Wet Fart at church. This weeks addition was very neat. Although it is INCREDIBLY OCW META specific but you know what thats fine SOMETIMES WE NEED SHIT FOR US! The Easter Eggs and Cameos was on point, I kinda wish Drago made gorilla noises but then again I might have shit my pants!

damn, missed a hell of a shot there.

• Mark Out! 4
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

Boss reviewed the videos so here's some quick hitters on the WERDS BRUH since nobody seems to care about those much these days.

- Wrex's promo at the start was great. Firy as hell and a much better "im back" presence than he's had since he came back and won that safety first match. Links to previous encounters both men had and really cements himself as the savior of Turmoil. We got a Face vs Face match for CCW and a heel vs heel for OCW lol

- Sometimes necessary to get all parties involved, but the first UAE promo was a bit long in the tooth. I feel as if the Maxx portion coulda been separated away. It's a little busy, but I like the interweaving of stories keeping all UAE people on the same plane of existence.

- H2O continues to be a smug condescending prick and we're supposed to cheer for him? I prefer Heather, as I said in the VP.

- Dylan's promo was short and sweet, stated his goal, gave us a look into how he is. A tip for you - leave out the quotation marks around your dialogue. The Morrison Method already shows you what is dialogue and what isn't, so quotation marks are redundant. I did the exact same thing when I started in OCW, so I get it :joy:. Also, if you remove them, you can then use quotation marks in the dialogue itself to quote other people or as a speaking device.

- Im with Fraser on the first part of the stamina challenge thing. No fucking way am I waking up at 5:30am, you can have the win.

- Locke & Key always great. I love the rivalry brewing between Archer's fuckmoney group and Colin's. Wrestling is so stupid, but I love that it can make me really get behind this storage lot buying rivalry. It'll be a long payoff I'm sure, but the eventual Colin/Archer match better be good.

- Aisu is back! another short and sweet promo. State your goal, remind everyone who you are, tick tick tick

- Cobra/Kass benefited a ton from cutting down the content and sticking only to dialogue portions. I loved the 2K version. Kass' OCW themed 2K screens were awesome. Makes me wanna see even more of it.

- This 2nd H2O/Heather promo feels like a slight departure of character for Heather. She's always been a more serious, more badass type of character and yes, she has let her guard down with H2O before, but... idk, she's never really seemed lika "damsel in distress" that would run into a man's arms out of fear. Enjoyed the spooky TLB thing at the end of the match with FloJo though, even though I'm starting to think TLB hates women more than Jamie.

- I thought FloJo's thing was gonna be another "woah is me" promo but I actually liked this one better. It was that, but it also did a much better job being a resiliant babyface instead of a crybaby. You have to toe that line. Instead of "i suck wah" its gotta be "its a rough patch, I will be as good as x y and z". Finally sinking her teeth into this feud with the House of Faith is good, too. Maybe a 1 on 3 handicap match will be good for FloJo (im just kidding gooch don't yell at me)

- I don't trust Cort. I'm still pissed after he took the money. It looks like to me he's trying to make good after fucking up against Archer. The curveball being Jehst's doubt as well. As a reasonably man would, he knows Cort's history and he knows he's not someone who should be immediately trusted, so I like that he's taking more than one sign of good faith to restore his trust. This can go in so many directions headed into the go-home and chill faktor. Still tops on my list of stories so far.

- Salami's continued craziness and obsession over the title is good. He'll need to channel that insanity if he wants any prayer of beating Doc again. idk how he did it , but DOC went from the shittiest heel to one of the top babys in the company. That's just good promo work. You don't need to change as a character all that much, just tilt in a direction and DOC does that super well. I can only imagine Caine's insanity will peak again at the PPV with some off-the-wall entrance and appearance lmao #BeatUpDocGreen

- sorry for getting green mist on your jacket, tibby. That comes out with natural soaps, hit me up if you need any.

- Pugh finally getting back on the mic this week to end the show. This firey good guy promo isn't going to play well with him or his character, but I don't really know what other direction you can go against Dominion. (hence, Quartz). They're kinda over alignments though. Its just Pugh and Nate. If this happens and that's a big IF, I'll say it'll definitely be helped if Pugh keeps winning matches. If he was losing and got his request, it wouldn't be nearly as enticing to me. I think focusing on that part is important if anyone is going to give a shit about a pugh/nate match on a future PPV.

das it, eat my ass. see you for the go home

• Mark Out! 12

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png