TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Ice Cold Jog

Nate Mac

“The Iceman” Nate Mac is jogging in the Brisk and early morning. He pauses to watch the sun rise over the horizon; after taking a few moments of watching the breaking dawn, then returns to his jog. Mac starts to sprint up a steep hill, when he reaches the top he sees Saul Freeman sitting on a bus stop seat, both hands in casts from their most previous encounter. Mac starts to slow down and stops in front of Saul shaking his head in amusement and disbelief.

The Iceman Nate Mac Jesus fuck, you are either an idiot or a sadomasochist. I don’t have the time for your bullshit Saul, I’m never going to be a “Freeman Guy” just leave me be fool, dig it?

Saul Freeman I’m not here for that, I’m here to tell you I put a restraining order against you; you’re not allowed within 500 yds of me and guess what buddy, I’ve bought ringside tickets to every OCW event until the restraining order for at least the next 90 days buck-o. Can you dig that?

Nate Mac Feigning disbelief Oh no, Saul, this is my livelihood, you can’t do this. Oh, no. Well, I guess there’s only one thing to do.

Saul displaying a shit eating grin, Nate Mac starts walking towards him

Saul Ah ah, 500 yds you savage.

Nate Mac WHOs going to stop me from breaking every bone in your body right now? You have no Worthless stooges, and we’re out here all alone. I could just dump your body over there, it would take years to find you.

Saul, sweating No No! I have the law!

Nate MacThe law huh? Well, I know a thing or two about restraining orders Saul, and you just violated and negated your own restraining order, dig if you will. So I’m sure management will be happy to know those ringside seats you paid for, means I put An ass in seats. Thanks Saul. I appreciate it. Now Saul, get the fuck away from me.

Nate Mac starts jogging away but turns his head back and yells the music in his headphones.

Nate Mac Nice try though, Saull. Why don’t you try that new guy Darren Webster or something like that. Y’all are perfect for each other.

Mac jogs off as Saul sits there looking at his casts as the scene fades out.

• Mark Out! 1
The Iceman has spoken. Dig It!