TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 9
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I'm not usually particularly emotional, but I wanted to write this message to make people understand what some people's work is capable of, and in this case I'm talking about Jay and Jake and everyone who works to keep this machine standing.

Over the past few weeks, on discord especially, I've seen several discussions about how OCW should be, how it was, and alright I'm not going to get into it having not been there at the time.

In recent months, due to some events in real life (which then basically happen to everyone) accompanied by the moment we are living, I have experienced perhaps the worst moments of my life, where my energy in doing things was practically equal to 0 .

There was only one thing that, in times of a pandemic, gave me a chance to vent all this and also to keep my mind busy, and that was this community. In the storyline with Harvey (where I openly thank all those who have been part of it and who have given us a hand in making it happen), most of the things I put into it are things that I have really tried, and to see that in the end, at least to my opinion, everything went as we had organized somehow made me get back a bit of happiness.

I conclude the sermon, sorry, saying that surely a community can always improve (the rules, the roster level, etc.), but the level reached by the OCW right now should be a source of pride (also demonstrated by the commitment and will that everyone is putting) for those who administer it and for those who have had the balls to carry it out.

Congratulations to all.

P.S Harvey, see you at Chill Faktor.

• Mark Out! 13

I'm not usually particularly emotional, but I wanted to write this message to make people understand what some people's work is capable of, and in this case I'm talking about Jay and Jake and everyone who works to keep this machine standing.

Over the past few weeks, on discord especially, I've seen several discussions about how OCW should be, how it was, and alright I'm not going to get into it having not been there at the time.

In recent months, due to some events in real life (which then basically happen to everyone) accompanied by the moment we are living, I have experienced perhaps the worst moments of my life, where my energy in doing things was practically equal to 0 .

There was only one thing that, in times of a pandemic, gave me a chance to vent all this and also to keep my mind busy, and that was this community. In the storyline with Harvey (where I openly thank all those who have been part of it and who have given us a hand in making it happen), most of the things I put into it are things that I have really tried, and to see that in the end, at least to my opinion, everything went as we had organized somehow made me get back a bit of happiness.

I conclude the sermon, sorry, saying that surely a community can always improve (the rules, the roster level, etc.), but the level reached by the OCW right now should be a source of pride (also demonstrated by the commitment and will that everyone is putting) for those who administer it and for those who have had the balls to carry it out.

Congratulations to all.

P.S Harvey, see you at Chill Faktor.

Well said young man. I will like to give a special thank you to Caine, Valk and Doc. All of our feuds intertwined with each other very well. This was partially done by accident which made the experience much more exciting. Me being stuck in quarantine for nearly a month gave me a chance to get more involved video wise and learn a few more things or two.

I also got a chance to talk to the community much more often and got closer to some the people here in OCW. Yes Horsey, I know how life can literally knock the wind out of you. But if I can recover then so can you. We both can say we needed this feud to distract is from other things. It was really fun doing this with you!

See you at Chill Faktor my dude.

• Mark Out! 6

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png