+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,812 Times in 2,454 Posts

Riot 564 - Dealing With The Chill Faktor

GO HOME SHOW

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 9 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Chris Greene (4 Weeks Ago), Colin Locke (4 Weeks Ago), El Parca (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (4 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (4 Weeks Ago), Nate Mac (4 Weeks Ago), TheDirtyMac (4 Weeks Ago)

Post Whore Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 524 Times in 152 Posts
    Very good show. Couple of stumbles but much better than last riot. Once I’m done with rps maybe I’ll do a review.

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kuma Empire For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Wrestler TLBS Matteo will become famous soon enough TLBS Matteo will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 110 Times in 36 Posts
    I'm not usually particularly emotional, but I wanted to write this message to make people understand what some people's work is capable of, and in this case I'm talking about Jay and Jake and everyone who works to keep this machine standing.

Over the past few weeks, on discord especially, I've seen several discussions about how OCW should be, how it was, and alright I'm not going to get into it having not been there at the time.

In recent months, due to some events in real life (which then basically happen to everyone) accompanied by the moment we are living, I have experienced perhaps the worst moments of my life, where my energy in doing things was practically equal to 0 .

There was only one thing that, in times of a pandemic, gave me a chance to vent all this and also to keep my mind busy, and that was this community. In the storyline with Harvey (where I openly thank all those who have been part of it and who have given us a hand in making it happen), most of the things I put into it are things that I have really tried, and to see that in the end, at least to my opinion, everything went as we had organized somehow made me get back a bit of happiness.

I conclude the sermon, sorry, saying that surely a community can always improve (the rules, the roster level, etc.), but the level reached by the OCW right now should be a source of pride (also demonstrated by the commitment and will that everyone is putting) for those who administer it and for those who have had the balls to carry it out.

Congratulations to all.

P.S Harvey, see you at Chill Faktor.

6. The Following 13 Users Marked the hell out to TLBS Matteo For This Awesome Post:

Ashley Moore (4 Weeks Ago), B-17 (4 Weeks Ago), Colin Locke (4 Weeks Ago), El Parca (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (4 Weeks Ago), Nate Mac (4 Weeks Ago), Nate Ortiz (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (4 Weeks Ago), TheDirtyMac (4 Weeks Ago), Wrex (4 Weeks Ago)

Dedicated! Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain is a splendid one to behold Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 696 Times in 334 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TLBS Matteo View Post
    I'm not usually particularly emotional, but I wanted to write this message to make people understand what some people's work is capable of, and in this case I'm talking about Jay and Jake and everyone who works to keep this machine standing.

Over the past few weeks, on discord especially, I've seen several discussions about how OCW should be, how it was, and alright I'm not going to get into it having not been there at the time.

In recent months, due to some events in real life (which then basically happen to everyone) accompanied by the moment we are living, I have experienced perhaps the worst moments of my life, where my energy in doing things was practically equal to 0 .

There was only one thing that, in times of a pandemic, gave me a chance to vent all this and also to keep my mind busy, and that was this community. In the storyline with Harvey (where I openly thank all those who have been part of it and who have given us a hand in making it happen), most of the things I put into it are things that I have really tried, and to see that in the end, at least to my opinion, everything went as we had organized somehow made me get back a bit of happiness.

I conclude the sermon, sorry, saying that surely a community can always improve (the rules, the roster level, etc.), but the level reached by the OCW right now should be a source of pride (also demonstrated by the commitment and will that everyone is putting) for those who administer it and for those who have had the balls to carry it out.

Congratulations to all.

P.S Harvey, see you at Chill Faktor.
    Well said young man. I will like to give a special thank you to Caine, Valk and Doc. All of our feuds intertwined with each other very well. This was partially done by accident which made the experience much more exciting. Me being stuck in quarantine for nearly a month gave me a chance to get more involved video wise and learn a few more things or two.

I also got a chance to talk to the community much more often and got closer to some the people here in OCW. Yes Horsey, I know how life can literally knock the wind out of you. But if I can recover then so can you. We both can say we needed this feud to distract is from other things. It was really fun doing this with you!

See you at Chill Faktor my dude.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

8. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Hard2Obtain For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (4 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago), Nate Mac (3 Weeks Ago), Nate Ortiz (4 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago), TLBS Matteo (4 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information