+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,783 Times in 826 Posts
    Judge Brown rp -

Honestly I have not really cared for the Judge Brown character. I feel like he is like Corn Ricketts, a character good for filling an empty space but shouldn’t be going for anything... But that's just me. As for the rp it wasn’t bad, didn't drag on and a reminder of that judge is around and willing to fight.

I don't like the character much either. There just isn't enough there to warrant attention.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,799 Times in 2,452 Posts
    I love the Judge cuz he plays way diff than Salami. All Judge needs is a coat of paint and he is a char that can be used nearly everywhere if only to have a big old man strength man fuck on a bunch of ppl.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Post Whore Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 524 Times in 152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    I love the Judge cuz he plays way diff than Salami. All Judge needs is a coat of paint and he is a char that can be used nearly everywhere if only to have a big old man strength man fuck on a bunch of ppl.
    That what makes Caine better than judge. Because we already have a ton of big old strong guys. We have almost no cruisers weights or small guys . Most of the roster is big meaty men. Hell even Black smith is a heavyweight I think and I don’t see why. So in my opinion judge is just another big meaty man in a room filled with meaty men.

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,799 Times in 2,452 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    That what makes Caine better than judge. Because we already have a ton of big old strong guys. We have almost no cruisers weights or small guys . Most of the roster is big meaty men. Hell even Black smith is a heavyweight I think and I don’t see why. So in my opinion judge is just another big meaty man in a room filled with meaty men.

Most of our Beef is,
    Reese
    Nate
    Tre
    Quartz
    Stupid Rust
    KD

am i missing ppl?

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle is a jewel in the rough RustCohle's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 322 Times in 161 Posts
    Most of our Beef is,
    Reese
    Nate
    Tre
    Quartz
    Stupid Rust
    KD

am i missing ppl?
    Why am I the only one with an insult in it ?
    The FrenchBlade

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Aries has much to be proud of Aries has much to be proud of Aries has much to be proud of Aries has much to be proud of Aries has much to be proud of Aries has much to be proud of Aries has much to be proud of Aries has much to be proud of Aries's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,172 Times in 497 Posts
    Most of our Beef is,
    Reese
    Nate
    Tre
    Quartz
    Stupid Rust
    KD

am i missing ppl?
    Colby
    Fraser
    Derrick
    Wrex
    B?

Why do you always forget about me?! I'm like the son you never wanted, and you still forget about me! This is why I got an Xbox. I'll see you @ Summercide 2021 kid. Bring your boots, bitch, cause I'm finna knock you out of them!

Post Whore Wrestler Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire is a glorious beacon of light Kuma Empire's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 524 Times in 152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries View Post
    Colby
    Fraser
    Derrick
    Wrex
    B?

Why do you always forget about me?! I'm like the son you never wanted, and you still forget about me! This is why I got an Xbox. I'll see you @ Summercide 2021 kid. Bring your boots, bitch, cause I'm finna knock you out of them!
    Malu
    Im pretty sure Danny watts is in there somewhere.
    Jehst can easy fit in there.
    Iím sure there is more I just donít know what ever is official set as.

But thatís my point judge just another drop in the water doesnít really bring anything new.

Fat & Dead V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 2,050 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Empire View Post
    Malu
    Im pretty sure Danny watts is in there somewhere.
    Jehst can easy fit in there.
    I’m sure there is more I just don’t know what ever is official set as.

But that’s my point judge just another drop in the water doesn’t really bring anything new.
    We went from a sea of vanilla midgets to a field of red meat

Thread Information