spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

I just want to say that I fucking hate ladder matches. I felt like a child trying to fit a circle into a square hole.

So bad and so hilarious

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Hey there, it's me, Parca. Gonna be reviewing some stuff might be all in one post or in a few posts. So beware there will be spoilers, don't complain!

Okay reviews will start now.

Nate Mac Show Opening Promo:

Nate is one of the best writers IMO. I always love his promos whether they are voice (pls start doing those again Mac) or whether they are written. It really sets the tone that this man is hungry, wants recognition, and is prepared to do anything for it. Mix in some humor, and snarky remarks you got a real solid opening promo. One thing that I would suggest is 1) Tre isn't the Pride Champion, 2) Cut down on some of the jibber jabber, and 3) Make your points very clear. While I understood where he was going with this promo a casual viewer/reader might not exactly understand where he's going with it. Very good write Mac and can't wait to see your match later tonight brother.

Quartz & TY Backstage Promo:

Seeing TY in this position is very heartwarming. From being stagnant and not really doing much to becoming one of the most used/wanted characters in the Fed is awesome. I like the dynamic TY has with Quartz & Spider because they don't treat him like a kid. Of course, none of the people in OCW are "kids" you can sense that B17 has this weird fatherly figure vibe when it comes to TY. He tries to guide him along when in reality TY needs to make his decisions whether good or bad on his own and remember he has someone in his corner at all times. Curious to see what Quartz meant by he pulled some strings and wants more "friends" with his championship.

B17 vs. FAN CHOICE MATCH!:

Wow who would have thought? Of course TY is the one to face B17 lol. Also.. why is the champ using the Season 15 arena and shit for the beginning bits of the match? Anyways let's watch this match. Let's go TY! Oh also I don't know if he's ever heard it in a VP or in passing but I LOVE what B17 did with his X-Tron looks REAL good. Anyways back to the match. God what a BEAUTIFUL opening bit, the pushing back and forth and the tests of strength were such a *chefs kiss* I LOVE LOVE when people get those off and make em look so good. Was a pretty solid match from start to finish, TY has the heart of a WARRIOR and refused to stay down but eventually he couldn't muster the strength to kick out again. Solid performance by both guys and, seeing Horseman involved afterward is a very interesting story can't wait to see where that goes.

Last Blacksmith Post Match Promo:

Simple, short, and to the point. Horsey wants a title match and he wants to face the best the Federation has to offer. Probably the best course for him right now seeing he came off a huge win from H2O at Chill Faktor. Curious to see where he and B17 go forward from this.

NATE MAC VS. SHEPHARD!:

Oh fuck yeah let's go! It's a CHAIR MATCH baybeeeee! I really fuck with how both guys look tbh, Nate looks ready to go to war with the former CCW Championship Contender in Shephard. Also, Shephard with these tights looks quite literally like DOC's dad and that terrifies me. The match overall was pretty gnarly. Shame Mac didn't get the dub here but seeing the shenanigans afterward makes me wonder if they still have some unfinished business! Can't wait to see what comes in the future with these two.

James Fraser & Colby McCallum Promo:

Not gonna review my own stuff that's for others to do. Moving on.

House of Faith Promo:

Not gonna review my own stuff moving on.

Judge Leroy Brown III Video:

Now, while I respect and applaud the effort I am not too keen on this. I don't particularly see the reason behind why the Judge would randomly wanna beat the shit out of some unknown jobber. If this is a one off thing for him to find his way into his next program then cool I'm for it. But I would rather not see this be a consistent thing I'd rather see the judge use his brain over his brawn. He's a judge just pull out some bullshit and make em book you or something. I do dig the new face scan but the brown attire needs a bit more work I would probably prefer black over it because he then won't look like he's pooping himself. The written bits of this were excellent though and I'm curious to see how the character grows from here.

Harvey & Heather Backstage Promo:

Uh, are these two married? Dating? What am I missing here. I get the frustration that your woman isn't communicating properly with you but how exactly do you just leave? Am I looking too deep into this? Probably. But it served it's purpose. Good short promo and I wonder where both characters go from Harvey's latest loss and Heather trying to be a beast again.

MORGAN BLACKHEART VS. MARISA WELCH!:

Match was pretty alright. It was humorous watching Aries struggle with the minigame and I got a kick out of that. The FPR breaks are what they are tbh. I'd just like to see Marisa in more proper singles matches so she can get a more better grasp on FPR. But I'm glad that Marisa is getting some shine because the handler puts in work so once she gets her FPR solidified the division will have a proper new contender.

Locke & Key Segment:

The Thomas Archer/UAE story going on with Colin is one of my favorite stories going in OCW. Colin is easily another one of the best writers OCW has so him going at it with Archer is so pleasant. Seeing Archer lick his wounds after losing his Pride title and now Colin trying to come in and kick him where it hurts is a bit funny as well. I can't wait for the hopeful potential payoff match where we finally get to see Thomas Archer vs. Colin Locke! Good promo and can't wait for more.

Backstage Segment Video:

Very nice lay out for the video. Short and sweet where both Heather and Thiccpress are exchanging respectful words. Would be interesting to see them run it back again due to what Heather said but for now it can wait. Solid video work and curious to see where Emp goes from here.

Alright I'm gonna wrap this part up here and will continue to review the show later tonight!

• Mark Out! 11

Judge Leroy Brown III Video:

Now, while I respect and applaud the effort I am not too keen on this. I don't particularly see the reason behind why the Judge would randomly wanna beat the shit out of some unknown jobber...

At Chill Faktor, Judge says "I'm doggone tired of sittin' around..." He's fed up with not being booked on shows or for championships or whatever. The premise of Judge, since lost in the sauce, is that he'd rather fight than litigate. Seen here in his introduction [linked].

On Turmoil, he shows up and books his own match. Who's gonna stop him? Jobber with two hands and a fighting chance comes out and Judge makes quick work of him. But he's pissed, he doesn't wanna fight jobbers. He wants to fight real competition, and he makes that clear after the match. And if he doesn't get some, he'll take it himself.

And so the world turns.

• Mark Out! 2

Solomon Caine, Harris Turner, and Roy Brown

1x CCW International Champion, as Solomon Caine

1x OCW Light Heavyweight Champion, as Solomon Caine

2nd Place, 2021 S-Cup Tournament, as Harris Turner

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Full review may come later, who knows.

Off the top - IceMan, please press down on the DPAD to switch to your finisher. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time you've had 3 fins and just sat there with a signature not ever attempting to win the match, you'd maybe get one over on these folks if you did that. Other than that, I really enjoyed this match because it had a lot of competition. I don't mind longer matches as long as they're clean and don't drag for artificial reasons. This was just competitive and fun to watch. Also, vector your shirt graphic, Iceman. I can see the black outline of the graphic on the shirt itself.

Bingo, you've been here for like 7 years. It's completely wack for you to record in the S15 arena and just say fuck it and not re-record. Be better.

Like Bambi, I'm not a huge fan of the big NPC guys that can never wrestle or have their own stories for Marisa. I feel she can ride on her own with other handlers in OCW.

Ladder matches are hard, but end of the day, Morgan continues to trend upwards. I feel a title shot in her future. Forwarded the story between Evelyn and Marisa too. The video itself was a bit crude and not as fleshed out from a visual continuity standpoint as I'm used to from Welch. I am looking forward to Evelyn's return to in-ring action next week.

Judge needs opponents.

Congrats to Danny Watts. The match told a story about your back and your continued reluctance to not try and hit the clothesline "out of nowhere" was genuinely funny. Not the best show match quality wise, as I'd still rank MOTN Shep and Iceman from a fundamental standpoint, but moment of the night (sans RPS as I have not read them) is definitely Danny dethroning Mr. 361.

• Mark Out! 9

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Bingo, you've been here for like 7 years. It's completely wack for you to record in the S15 arena and just say fuck it and not re-record. Be better.

im-not-saying-youre-right-but-youre-right.jpg

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

Let's continue where we left off shall we?

Valk Merch Ad & Interview:

BIG BUBBA VALK WITH THE FRESH MERCH LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Anyways, dug the video that was made little bit pricey but when you got all that twitter clout you charge what you want. Valk wants to bob and weave the questions makes me chuckle. Can't wait for more to come along.

KD Voice Promo:

Fucking love KD legend doing legend shit. The Sissy Destroyer is out on the gold prowl! This man is looking for the Double Gold! Could we see the gatekeeper become Pride & CCW Champion? -insert eyes emoji- let's wait and find out. Love the KD promos if you couldn't tell hehe.

Hollywood USA Promo:

Love seeing Cort and Jehst back together again, easily one of my favorite pairs in OCW. Jehst being bald makes me sad but I'm also curious to see how he does his hair once the Hollywood locks grow back. Very happy for Cort on becoming Pride Champion I can't wait for him and KD to fight as well. Curious to see where Cort goes in the Pride division and possibly where HUSA goes in the tag division. Keeping my eyes on y'all!

JORDAN TRANCE VS. THE MANTIS:

Loser becomes Hyper Mantis Red. Meh, I would've preferred to see them both flying off the top of the cage because would've just been cooler damnit! Jordan's attire is super clean and I think he has some of the best entrance music right now. Match was what you'd really normally get out of two cruisers who like to throw caution to the wind. Jordan ended up getting the dub after a hard fought battle. Solid stuff

Maxx Edwards, Aisu, and Wrex Promo:

Maxx, what the fuck? Why are you going into interviews without your bodyguard!? We don't need any unneeded scuffles! Good promo is mainly what I'm getting at here though. So we're gonna see the odd pairing of Wrex & Aisu? Sign me up. I wonder who from UAE Maxx will call upon if he does end up accepting the challenge from the two. Could be very very interesting.

Hyun Mi Evans Promo:

While the effort is there I'm not entirely sure if I am a fan of this. Why add another character to manage when you could just use that time to focus on the character? I don't know maybe I'm just thinking too deep into it it was a fine promo and the message was there. But the video work was a tad wonky which can obviously be worked on so there's definitely time for me to get into it but I need to know why.

Nate Backstage Promo:

Nate laying the law down and hyping up Danny before his big main event match. What else can ya really say?

Terra Backstage Promo:

Really curious to see how the Terra vs. Valk match eventually goes down. I dig this vibe of how Valk left to go grow her brand and left everyone she "cared" for in the dust. Terra trying to prove she's right will do whatever she has to do at all costs. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. Also loved that picture used in the promo +5 brownie points.

PUGH VS. MUGEN:

Both attires looked nice but you can always expect that from both people. Match was very unsafe and these two men are not truly safe! Pugh going face first into the ladder surely must not have felt good at all. Mr. #1 continued his undefeated streak and also became the Chip Holder so nice stuff.

Marisa Backstage Promo:

Marisa is a busy bee this show. Match with Morgan, an altercation with Evelyn, and now we see her reaming out Quan & Claudio. I'm pretty sure it was discussed in the discord but I feel like the added characters yet again aren't that needed. I respect the grind and hustle regardless but I think the time could be more invested into Marisa herself. But what do I know regardless it was a good promo and the point was well made!

Pugh & Dupree Post Match Promo:

Pugh wants that Nate Ortiz match. Mr. 100% going after the big dog of Dominion, surprised Nate didn't answer but actually Tiberius Dupree comes out! Love seeing Dupree on the shows to see what he's gonna announce. And Pugh is shut down and told to go home well bah gawd maggle he is outta here!

Ashley Moore In Ring Promo:

While it quite literally was short and simple, it was real good. Ashley has the vibe that no matter what I don't see many women in the women's division ever out heel her in just general personality that she gives off. Her being champ again just goes to show how good she is at what she does. I wonder what she does now to up the level and show people just how good she truly is.

El Parca Pre Match Promo:

You already know.

MAIN EVENT TIME BAYBEE

Congrats to Danny, was his night and he deserves it.

Parca Post Match Promo:

You already know.

QUARTZ IS CLOSING THE SHOW BROTHERS:

FUCK YEAH THE WORLD CHAMP QUARTZ!! LET'S GOOOOOO! Man, I am fucking PUMPED to see what Quartz does with his title reign.. and OH MY GOD NATE ORTIZ! Son of a bitch who would've thought that we'd see Nate make his appearance to lay it down to Quartz! It's totally insane because I thought that Rust v. Quartz should've been a Lution level match but THIS? Man.. I really want this like right now. Please? Maybe? I don't wanna wait! Fuck I'm pumped.

That's it good stuff guys keep up the good work.

• Mark Out! 9