spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
That Women's match Jesus Christ! Brought me back to 2012 in a good way. Wish we had comms for that match. :(
  • Mark Out! 5
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Being is OCW for so many eras, it's funny to things cycle around again. It really proves the statement that those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it. A lot of it comes down to people who used to be there to pass certain things down aren't there to do it. So people come in with their own interpretations of things for better or worse. IE the rookie debut match at a beating which is to be expected. But let us remember the goal of those matches is to see how the rooks do with the cameras on in a pressure situation. If you are gonna just kill them hopefully we're offering some constructive advice as well.

The Horseman has grown into one of my faves. Even when I'm like what the hell is going on it advances his stories. The character has a lot of layers and I'm hoping he has a Danny Watts like showing at The Clash.

EMP great job with the video, its so hard to balance video length and making sure everyone gets their shine. I think you did very well with it.

Just to restate if you didn't see it on Discord, "If you don't pick someone up or use a wake up taunt on your first knockdown, you are essentially giving your opponent a reset" Knocking a guy down and hovering over them until they're standing to attack again is a No. The only time you should be standing over someone waiting is off of a reversal. It's again on of those gray area rules I'd think wouldn't need to be said but it does.

Rust please kill Quartz. Looking forward to this one and I like the match type we're going to get. Quarz is so easy to hate and I enjoyed how you all incorporated KD into the ME to add to that story.

Iceman good job with your writing in the Carke Effect.

So nice to see so much story progression going into a PPV. Remember though PPVs need RPs and such too.

Pugh Leaves Town 1 week from today.

• Mark Out! 9

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

Very good show. Had to watch a lot of it while at work on break so pretty much I’m just gonna go back and rewatch the whole thing. But from the stuff I did see it was a good show. If I have time will post review when done with show.
  • Mark Out! 4

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

More of a character review than rp or match.

Where Rusty currently stands makes him far more interesting than he was before. I liked and wish that his run would have gone longer because as this villain that didn’t recognize his own danger from within was entertaining. But since Ant lost his smile the group has really lost direction. Congrats to Danny, but it is nowhere near a threatening group anymore, but that just means the individual members need to evolve. It wouldn’t be fair to claim that Rusty is in a worse spot, but he is in an unexpected spot where I feel sympathetic.

H2Green is...an awkward pairing. Seemingly brought on by necessity to create challengers for LC, I can’t say I love it. Doc is a champion, if he wins do we not just have the same issues as before with a character holding two titles? Do our midcards and lowcards truly not understand that we NEED challengers to the tag titles and if you don’t have anything going on then throw your hat in.

You’re right Jake, Valk is not a grown woman. Very sad. Still. Terra stop being preachy, just suck it up, buttercup. Oh wait. The monologue makes me dislike her more. Good job.

Always good to see a P3 Segment that has a purpose. Emp selling the fuck out of the chamber. I guess if I had to question who would be the best to carry forward I have to say that Emp work ethic suggests she can do it, but the great appeal of Emp is the freedom she has. Thicc Emp is funny and different. The qualities of unappealing are not often explored. Emp is a sandwich away from Thicc to Fat.

UAE seems to be dead on their feet. Like, what the hell guys? Are you committing to an idea or not?

Congrats to Cort for getting some rub again and I like Jehst without hair. Necessary to freshen up and hey, look, putting something on the line and following through is great! Right Mantis?

• Mark Out! 5

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

I think the fact that neither Rust nor Quartz committed fully to being the babyface of the feud harmed it in the beginning. Naturally, as things have progressed, people have leaned more towards Rusty as the face more out of the fact that Quartz went mega heel and won the first match, which is a bit of a shame as it just seemed like Rust’s own mega heel run was getting started. Ant going on hiatus and the Nate/Pugh storyline has also contributed to this, and while it has still been a well told and built narrative, I just wish one of them would have committed to turning face from the start. Also, it doesn’t help that the match is on the card that includes a chamber and Nate vs Pugh, and if Quartz wins again I really can’t see the story continuing for any logical reason.

As for the Doc/H2O dynamic, I do agree with you in the sense that we were put in the position we have to give a legitimate challenge to LC, although I do fear us winning would be a sideways step for the division, as it’s another pair of ‘top’ handlers at the head of a division that encourages new people to team up to fight for a more realistically attainable prize and build their characters in the process, which has worked for a lot of people in recent times might I add, myself, Antonio, Quartz and Rust just to name a few. The problem at the moment is that new teams like Power and Glory and Wrestling Club aren’t deemed legit enough yet to have a chance of winning, which leads to more odd pairings of top singles guys until these teams can git gud, but that’s a longer term project which doesn’t help the competitiveness of the tag division in the short term.

Anyway, go Team OCW, I hope The Clash is really good.

• Mark Out! 3

I think it's been clear Quartz is the big bad in the Rusty feud, and Rust has to play the tweener face roll cause he's been the heel as well. Groups are tight and then they spread out then they come back together. Right now Tony is finding his smile, Rusty has his demon, Danny has gold, and Nate's career is on the line. I'm sure the people involved will keep things going, but since it is comp gotta move things in the way of the win ya know.
  • Mark Out! 3

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?