TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if micro managing or calling out targeted people in public and accuse them of diminishing the quality of the VP is good either way.

If they should be ban from VP, so does people not talking about related stuff.

Sounds only fair, right ? Or is it too nazi ?

By the way, nobody is controlling anybody. Saying they should be kicked is, however, a way of trying to control them.

The FrenchBlade

spacer.png

Well, first off, that accusation is false on every level cause apart from the nonsense with Parca BEFORE the show, I only said shut up to Jamie during a promo package. Or maybe I was mistaking and it was you.

In that case, I apologize.

And I don't have that kind of power, as I am sure you are aware.

Sorry if it hurt you, you should have gone to me instead of gathering attention around a subject not worth making such big conclusions like kicking and banning.

If that experience made you angry, please contact the person in charge that made you server muted.

Edit: I remember the KD thing. Didnt know it was you, but commentating on KD while he is doing his usual phone video isn't smart as I am sure you can wait 30 seconds to say your peace.

Once again, I apologize.

The FrenchBlade

spacer.png

Well, first off, that accusation is false on every level cause apart from the nonsense with Parca BEFORE the show, I only said shut up to Jamie during a promo package. Or maybe I was mistaking and it was you.

In that case, I apologize.

And I don't have that kind of power, as I am sure you are aware.

Sorry if it hurt you, you should have gone to me instead of gathering attention around a subject not worth making such big conclusions like kicking and banning.

If that experience made you angry, please contact the person in charge that made you server muted.

Edit: I remember the KD thing. Didnt know it was you, but commentating on KD while he is doing his usual phone video isn't smart as I am sure you can wait 30 seconds to say your peace.

Once again, I apologize.

You told me to shut up during a bit of music during a promo package for some fucking reason like a dip shit when you said shut up longer than I spoke.

“Oh hey cool eff” ‘shut up!’

So don’t be rude to me because your’e salty about you and Bryan bickering.

spacer.png

You told me to shut up during a bit of music during a promo package for some fucking reason like a dip shit when you said shut up longer than I spoke.

“Oh hey cool eff” ‘shut up!’

So don’t be rude to me because your’e salty about you and Bryan bickering.

Salty ? Oh no I told you later, during that same promo "I am sorry Jamie btw". You might not have catch that cause it was rude.

And for anybody who thinks the bickering is serious. Come on now.

• Mark Out! 2

The FrenchBlade

spacer.png

Salty ? Oh no I told you later, during that same promo "I am sorry Jamie btw". You might not have catch that cause it was rude.

And for anybody who thinks the bickering is serious. Come on now.

I think it's less about bickering getting at anyone and more about people sucking up all the energy during certain moments/matches with kayfabe/IC shouting matches.

We know comment here or there and a laugh it's all ribbing and in good fun, but when it takes over the VP that 20 people are in and distracts from the show, I can understand Kass' point.

Back to the action.

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png