spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 9
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, thats the most harvey thing ever

a rp where even he doesn't know why it exist, we in CHICAGO and homie is talking about Denver, Colorado

I didn’t submit that lol

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Lol fuck this was an intense pay per view. If I can find the time I’ll pump out a review. But don’t expect it right away.

Quick notes. In no particular order

Didn’t think the b17 vs Blacksmith was horrible but it was really long.

Great matche between Kass and doc

Chamber was fun. Happy I could be a part and it didn’t turn into a cluster fuck.

Nate vs Pugh was amazing.

Look forward to seeing cort getting his rematch.

That’s all for now.

• Mark Out! 5

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Alright, experience in VP has taken a nose dive, no one wants to hear you bicker and tell each other to shut up. I think if someone tells someone else to shut up in the VP they should be kicked out of it from now on. VPs are suppose to be fun, cheering, talking about whats going on, if your contribution is 90% shut up, then gtfo.

Moving on, First 60mins of this show dragged ass hard for me. Horse vs B was too long

Wel vs parker too long but parker's fault for not being able to put the nail in the coffin, risa kept taking away parkers fin and well thats comp.

danny vs max wasn't bad

the rest of the night picked up from here, I didn't like the game fucking valk out of the corner spot and not getting a second chance since it was clearly the games fault but solid match for terra vs valk. Had no problem with the end beat down as it makes sense for the story and thus Valk's post match rp later in the show.

KD Vs cort was awesome and man, KD did the crhis greene corner reset and ran for that Spear lol, no 2in spear comments going to be had by KD.

Locke vs archer was good, I didn't notice the stat fuggery if it was never mention, even cranked to 85, limbs are the weakest body part and take the least amount of moves to turn a color and from 55 to 85, the difference in pure limb target moves need to be done is 2 but yea, don't change your stats per opponent, thats just as a lame as having every offense being maxed so your moveset doesn't even need a personality its just pick what you like.

I enjoyed the match with Doc, simple and straight to the point, although I gotta ask why it took so long to make those tights man lol.

Rust vs quartz was great, bell to bell I did expect it to be a little longer and i didn't love the spots where rust let the ref count, quartz gets up and is immediately hit. I assume they likely agreed upon this type of rule but every time it felt like there shoulda been a reset if you are going to allow the ref to count bu nope, second kd. Shrug just a personal nitpick that im sure neither of them were bother with as quartz mentions said moments in the post pod fondly.

Nate Vs Pugh was 2nd best match of the night for me and who didn't see that coming.

Chamber was great, clean all the way through, and the right person won. It is a crowning moment that obviously a lot of people wanted to see from the reactions. Emp has always put in a shit ton of work in every feud, title or not, and after choosing to come back for luls and nothing more, gets the Championship that alluded her when she actually gunning for it. Congrats emp, the ending made the entire ppv great and memorable one.

• Mark Out! 7
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png

Alright, experience in VP has taken a nose dive, no one wants to hear you bicker and tell each other to shut up. I think if someone tells someone else to shut up in the VP they should be kicked out of it from now on. VPs are suppose to be fun, cheering, talking about whats going on, if your contribution is 90% shut up, then gtfo.

Moving on, First 60mins of this show dragged ass hard for me. Horse vs B was too long

Wel vs parker too long but parker's fault for not being able to put the nail in the coffin, risa kept taking away parkers fin and well thats comp.

danny vs max wasn't bad

the rest of the night picked up from here, I didn't like the game fucking valk out of the corner spot and not getting a second chance since it was clearly the games fault but solid match for terra vs valk. Had no problem with the end beat down as it makes sense for the story and thus Valk's post match rp later in the show.

KD Vs cort was awesome and man, KD did the crhis greene corner reset and ran for that Spear lol, no 2in spear comments going to be had by KD.

Locke vs archer was good, I didn't notice the stat fuggery if it was never mention, even cranked to 85, limbs are the weakest body part and take the least amount of moves to turn a color and from 55 to 85, the difference in pure limb target moves need to be done is 2 but yea, don't change your stats per opponent, thats just as a lame as having every offense being maxed so your moveset doesn't even need a personality its just pick what you like.

I enjoyed the match with Doc, simple and straight to the point, although I gotta ask why it took so long to make those tights man lol.

Rust vs quartz was great, bell to bell I did expect it to be a little longer and i didn't love the spots where rust let the ref count, quartz gets up and is immediately hit. I assume they likely agreed upon this type of rule but every time it felt like there shoulda been a reset if you are going to allow the ref to count bu nope, second kd. Shrug just a personal nitpick that im sure neither of them were bother with as quartz mentions said moments in the post pod fondly.

Nate Vs Pugh was 2nd best match of the night for me and who didn't see that coming.

Chamber was great, clean all the way through, and the right person won. It is a crowning moment that obviously a lot of people wanted to see from the reactions. Emp has always put in a shit ton of work in every feud, title or not, and after choosing to come back for luls and nothing more, gets the Championship that alluded her when she actually gunning for it. Congrats emp, the ending made the entire ppv great and memorable one.

Shut up.

Edit: And btw. Kuddos to the ones who say "shut up" while people are talking over promo packages that might have took a while for an individual to make too.

Also shoutout to the guys who say "shut up" to the ones talking about nonsense during matches. If the "shut ups" is what is bothering you, go make a tea party talking about everyday stuff. Not during a show where people busted their ass to provide content.

Thank you.

2nd Edit: About Quartz vs Rust:

It was not agreed on, but we did pop for these sequence, even selling them cause it was logic. Jake is the guy I trust the most in the entire company. And I think he trust me with his eyes closed.

Anything could happen in our matches and no one will ever be mad, if it works, it works. But it only works because who we are to each other.

• Mark Out! 2

The FrenchBlade

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png