+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,890 Times in 2,467 Posts

Riot 567: The Road Back!

SOLID A!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago), Nate Mac (3 Weeks Ago), Quartz (3 Weeks Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes has much to be proud of Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,119 Times in 562 Posts
    Ryu and Emp all over the pages, love it

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago), Nate Mac (3 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 9,890 Times in 2,467 Posts
    From a "Wrestling" and watchable standpoint this gets an A. Literally something for everyone and succinctness from the opener to the closer.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

6. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Kuma Empire (3 Weeks Ago), Nate Mac (3 Weeks Ago), RustCohle (3 Weeks Ago)

Fat & Dead V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 2,060 Times in 1,157 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post

SOLID A!
    Hold on to your butts

Page One

Today’s review is brought to you by...

ScotRail. For when you want a guaranteed delay to your journey, ScotRail!

Spider gaslights TY

If Sparks loses tonight, he’s out of Revolution. Then Spider will be kicked out, ushering in the era of the One Man Revolution, Quartz, only for Bobby Minio to come back for his moniker. Probably not but basically, don’t lose Sparks.

Danny Watts / Colby McCallum

Danny commits murder of my cousin. How are we going to go bowling now?

B17 / Empress / Kass

B17 is looking for Kassidy, Empress wants cake and Kassidy... Well he gets talked at by people that really do not seem sincere at all. It was like that time BP apologised for killing half the Mexican ecosystem.

Judge Brown

Judge respects Jordan. You don’t need to shake his hand, just don’t sleep on the Future Idiot.

Page Two

Quartz / Colin Locke

Something about this felt off? Quartz isn’t the Booker but it felt like Colin was talking to him in that capacity. Outside of that, it was a decent interaction. Maybe I missed something on previous shows that would have explained it a little better.

Darryl

I haven’t learned your surname, so sue me. He’s a loser, baby, so why don’t you kill him. Good little build for his up coming match, I’m guessing Darryl has some punk elements to his personality going by this.

Page Three

Holly / Empress

More cake. Holly comes to congratulate Empress but also sends a warning she’s coming for her championship.

Cobra

Cobra drops some truth and stands up for TY. Top guys don’t tear people down, they build them up.

Hunter / John

They’re not finished just yet, continuing on from the wrestling classic at the Clash, McIntyre is ready for another crack of the whip.

Evelyn

Evelyn once again breaks into Terra’s house and almost dies because of poisonous flowers.

More pages later

8. The Following User Marked Out to Jacob Trance For This Amazing Post:

Doc Green (3 Weeks Ago)

Fat & Dead V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Page Four

Spider

Enough is enough and he’s not taking any more!

TWC and Judge Brown

Addresses the absolute trial and tribulations that one of their members had to endure at the Judges hands. Looks like we might get a handicap match? Not much way back for a team that loses one of those. So naturally TWC will accept it and lose.

Valkyrie

Valk continues the ongoing storyline with the HOF, preparing to announce her tag partner before being creeped upon by a weird producer that’s definitely going to jail.

Page Five

Spider and Quartz

Quartz takes a dump on Cobra’s dreams whilst Spider watches.

Wrex and Aisu

More watching! This time of the match variety as Wrex and Aisu, perhaps ominously, hunker down in gorilla as the tag team title match entrances begin. Hopefully they don’t get involved in the match.

Moderator Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz has much to be proud of Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,124 Times in 259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Trance View Post
    Hold on to your butts

Quartz / Colin Locke

Something about this felt off? Quartz isn’t the Booker but it felt like Colin was talking to him in that capacity. Outside of that, it was a decent interaction. Maybe I missed something on previous shows that would have explained it a little better.
    First of all, my butt is being held onto. Thank you for the warning. I am going to be "that guy" who explains context of an RP, but discussion is discussion!

This is a running joke from previous encounters where Quartz and Spider "somehow" knew who Colin's opponent was going to be. In Kayfabe it was explained like "this championship gives me certain powers, so I saw the card for next week" etcetc, so Colin now thinks Quartz knows all his matches and it blended with the new seriousness of the Quartz/Spider gimmicks that was established at Clash/on this show.

It is ridiculous and meta, but it's supposed to be and Colin is always funny no matter what.

Thanks for your review mang, I'll be peeping more and dropping thoughts later.

Fin.

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

Fat & Dead V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartz View Post
    First of all, my butt is being held onto. Thank you for the warning. I am going to be "that guy" who explains context of an RP, but discussion is discussion!

This is a running joke from previous encounters where Quartz and Spider "somehow" knew who Colin's opponent was going to be. In Kayfabe it was explained like "this championship gives me certain powers, so I saw the card for next week" etcetc, so Colin now thinks Quartz knows all his matches and it blended with the new seriousness of the Quartz/Spider gimmicks that was established at Clash/on this show.

It is ridiculous and meta, but it's supposed to be and Colin is always funny no matter what.

Thanks for your review mang, I'll be peeping more and dropping thoughts later.

Fin.
    Perfectly fine to explain context if it’s something that’s been missed mangmang.

Unstoppable Member Wrestler B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future B-17 has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,828 Times in 836 Posts
    It was like that time BP apologised for killing half the Mexican ecosystem.

I want you to know I read that as B killing the ecosystem and I spent 10 minutes trying to recall how I did that before I realized you said BP.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

13. The Following User Marked Out to B-17 For This Amazing Post:

Jacob Trance (3 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information