+ Reply to Thread
    Useless Member IlluminateWWE is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3 Times in 1 Post

Enter The Prodigy

Nathanial is sitting inside the OCW Combat Center locker room, still getting gear on as he begins speaking to the camera, not even looking at it

Nathanial: Yíknow, i appreciate this opportunity, this platform OCW is giving me. They donít just let anyone in, and those who do become better than theyíve ever been. Iíve been tag team and world champions in all of these tiny little promotions, wrestling out of high school gyms and warehouses where your feet almost touch the roof if a man attempts a suplex. But this is a new start.

Anderson begins strapping on his pads and knee brace, glacing at the camera every now and again as he grabs his various pieces of gear

Nathanial: And I understand my past achievements wonít get me shite, so Iíll make sure to leave my mark WHENEVER I can. If that starts with finding someone backstage who can help me along, Iíll take it, but I want to shoot through the rankings like a Spitfire, and Iíll be damned if anyone gets in my way.

He finishes getting his pads on and tightening his knee brace, finally looking the camera down the lens

Nathanial: I am a prodigy. I am THE Prodigy. My name is Nathanial Anderson. And Iím not here to do anything except fight, because THAT is what I excel at.

Scene fades to black

2. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to IlluminateWWE For This Awesome Post:

Nate Mac (1 Week Ago), Quartz (1 Week Ago), RustCohle (1 Week Ago)

Decent Member Rookie Nate Mac will become famous soon enough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 55 Times in 29 Posts
    Very good job!
    The Iceman has spoken. Dig It!

Thread Information