TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

B17 wants his dog back, Archer wants the world.

B-17

The stage is set, B17 had successfully interrogated the wig and stood at the final location. The rain was torrential as he climbed to the summit of the hill, but the moment he reached the top the sky cleared.

B17: Archer! Get out here!

B17 waited in battle pose, fists clenched.

B17: Arrrrrcheeeeeerrrrrr!

A dramatic roll of thunder is followed by sunshine as Thomas Archer walks into view, a smug grin on his face.

Archer: Ahhh, John Prick! I knew you’d come.

B17: Give me back my dog!

Archer: I’m afraid I don’t have him right now, Bingo. Was that his name-oh?

Bingo walks towards Archer. Slowly.

B17: You think you're clever. You think it's funny. You think that something special will come of this. But it doesn't matter what you think, what you feel, or what you hope. If you don't return my dog, well…

Archer looks around nervously.

Bingo gets closer: I know what you want. You want The CCW Championship. And you think this will get it. But you won't walk into Road to Glory if you don't give me back my dog.

Archer chuckles with a forced smile.

B17: Do you know what I like to do in my free time? I like to go out to my cabin. It's way out there. The kind of place where you take a gravel road to a dirt road. The kind of place where it's quicker to hunt for your food than it is to visit a grocery store. Not a person for miles around. In moments like this I can't help but to think how useful it might be.

Bingo stops just inches away from Archer.

B17: You can have your title shot. Or you can have a rough night. Which one will it be?

Archer blinks slowly, weighing up his options.

Archer: How does roughing me up get you back your dog?

The question hangs in the air, if it was a physical object it would have landed with a loud metallic clang.

Archer: He was posted missing at your local police station, but because… Well… You’re on the road all the time you must have missed it, so I put in an adoption form. Let me ask you again. How does beating me, right here, tonight, get you back your dog?

B17: You will break. You entered my personal life. There is nothing I won't do to get you out. Nothing I won't do too return from this hell hole of disgust I have from you thinking that being in OCW allows you to pull this shit.

B17: If Mr. Sensation or Tiberius Dupree, or Nate Ortiz won't do the right thing and fire you. Then I sure as hell will make you regret your arrogance.

Archer sneers.

Archer: You keep talking like you have friends in high places when you don’t even have friends. I even have your best friend, so tell me… What can you trade? What can you barter for your former dog?

B17: My career. Where is my dog? I get her back today. At Road to Glory if I get my dog back tonight….B17 vs Archer...at Road to Glory...CCW Championship AND THE EYEPATCH ON THE LINE!

Archer gasps: THE EYEPATCH MIGHT BE EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN THE WIG!

Archer breaks into a smile The Grinch would be proud of.

Archer: You, good sir, Last Action Hero, have yourself a deal.

Archer extends his hand towards the CCW Champion.

• Mark Out! 4

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png