TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Locke & Key: What's on the card?

Colin Locke

The camera pans across an industrial estate as Colin Locke and several members of the Locke & Key crew make their way past several storage lots of varying size and quality. Some have shutter doors that are nearly rusted shut and covered in bad graffiti, and some are clearly new, well kept, with several padlocks keeping them shut. Colin looks deep in thought as he thinks aloud to the group.

Colin: -So I think that's why he caught me. Aisu, apparently one of the best technical fighters, or so Parca says, didn't see me coming, Parca, he kind of got used to it halfway through, but not before getting scooped, but Solomon, though. Solomon's a different picture, I wasn't prepared for what he was sending out, and that's where I ballsed up, right.

He looks around to the group, who remain silent.

Colin: Guys, don't be getting all doom and gloom on me now! You were telling me, we'd sorted out some new stuff?

One member of the crew pipes up.

Locke & Key Crew 1: Oh yeah, we've been trying to get the whole storage system running as it should be, you know, stuff gets in lots from the sorting room, stuff to the lots gets in the sorting room.

Colin: You've not made it so we can't go storage hunting in mystery lots, right?

L&K Crew 1: Oh god, no, that's the fun part. This is only for the boring stuff, furniture in abandoned lots and that.

As Colin nods approvingly, another member of the crew walks to the front of the group and takes a piece of paper out of their pocket and shows it to Colin.

L&K Crew 2: Hey, by the way, with Solomon, you were saying how people who lost to you got title shots?

Colin: Oh yeah, that was a weird coincidence. Fun joke, though, riled Caine up a bit.

L&K Crew 2: Yeah, that's not a joke, dude. Check it out.

Colin reads the piece of paper, and as he does, his eyes widen.

Colin: You what... This is the Riot card?

The camera cuts to a close-up of the Riot card, showing Colin Locke vs Danny Watts.

Colin: Nah, come on.

L&K Crew 2: We heard there were some OCW related leaflets that had been delivered to a lot, we managed to check them out. We got to the lot, opened up the door... It's real.

L&K Crew 1: Looks like Watts' gon' give it to ya, Colin.

Colin: Shit.

Colin laughs, shaking his head in disbelief as the group keep walking. They eventually come to a stop, and the camera pans over the storage lot in front of them, revealing the Locke & Key Logo on the shutter door. After putting the card in his pocket, Colin lifts the door and flips a switch inside, revealing an office block, with a stereotypically clean, corporate-looking design, the kind that absolutely should not be in a storage lot. There are several desks around the room, with their computers already turned on.

Colin: I prefer the war room, but this'll do for a moment.

The group follow Colin into the room, and Colin flips open a laptop on a nearby table, tapping away at it.

L&K Crew 2: Pretty nice space, this'll do nicely. But what're we looking for, Colin?

Colin shrugs.

Colin: Hmm. I dunno, treadmills? Exercise bikes? Any fitness related thing really. This Danny guy, he's gonna be living outside the ring, properly pitching a tent outside it and getting a campfire going. I've gotta be in decent shape if I need to keep chasing the guy down, and I'm gonna be chasing this guy down. I just wanna see what's in our system, there's gotta be something here that'll help me get ready for when I'm not at the OCW gym.

The crew members disperse, head to several computers, and the group get to work as the scene fades out.