TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 7
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Okay well last review never got around to getting finished so lets try this again as this seems to be getting dead around here. Which I can't blame everyone as the game doesn't have must to entice reviews and so on. But, I'll post one today because what the game itself lacks the handlers and story tellers make up for.
  • Mark Out! 5

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Let's see.

1. The 4 way wasn't bad but yeah, it's clearly an extreme rules match but only one person cared. With the right people it could've been great. Aaaand Jon won yeah.

2.The Judge teaches another rookie a lesson

3. heather vs. La mujera was great. thought Heather was gonna win but that bitch with the roll-up, yo

4. Can Parker trust TY find out on the next EP of DBZ

5. Liked the tag matches. Yup

6.The Iceman cometh and so have I!

7. Well brother, the Magical Girl gang may be returning this week on Riot but the Lollipop Chainsaw got rekt

8. Wrex runs out of gas, Horsey lights his ass up.

9. Main Event at the end. I liked it.

• Mark Out! 4
http://i.imgur.com/lk3Jiel.gif

HA. Beat you to it, Emp. (I swear if she posts while I'm writing this...)

People should post more. I am all for trashing the forum, as it's not the mid 2000s and Discord convo adds a lot, but lets see some feedback in here. Doesn't have to be a full-on review.

Anyways, here's a full review.

- Ah yes, Locke and Key's are always fun. Man, our rookie crop is so great. This, as most Locke and Key segments are, was pretty long, but not in the bad way. A lot of character stuff between the two here and the brilliance of this is that it might be a throwaway bit for now, but the seeds are being planted for a future collision. Colin's fully leaned into the shenanigans for a few months now and I love it. P3 better watch out.

Fatal Four Way

- Just some good old fashion mid-card chaos. DEREK is a good egg, but fell off a bit with the restructuring(?) of UAE, but I'm still into the general aesthetic of the bruiser. Somehow Asher catapulted himself into my heart with this Marisa story (we'll get to it later). Slimy ass John Carter was the right pick to win here, and the multiman shenanigans means nobody had to really take that much of an L. Interesting to see Chris' palling up to John to avoid his wrath... Which we will see end of the show. Decent match, didn't overstay it's welcome.

- Jordan Trance looking for an FI handout, but will he be one of the lucky ones??

- B17 debuting a new look to the CCW title. I don't mind it inherently, but it comes very close to the redesign of the Pride title. I prefer titles to stick to their style instead of jumping around... but B has had it for an entire year now so I can live with this. It's not like some new guy won it and changed it immediately. Very interesting to hear B17 was given an opportunity to join Dominion and refused. That complicates things for Lution and tonight's ME. Quartz hates Nate so much he's going to stick with that weirdo B17. Work on the video text was good, easy to read, got everyone involved.

- Pro wrestling has evolved. Forget the invisible camera crew, now we have stalker drones, baybay!!! The stalker drone picks up Parca being overly nice, even more suspect after he lost his cool against Colin. Says he needs to find someone. The Bermuda Triangle is being put together and should be fantastic at Lution depending on who the third team is.

Judge vs Dylan Kinder

- The unnecessarily entertaining Judge Brown continues his feud with the Wrestling Club, this time against Dylan Kinder. The match was whatever, Judge continues to dominate, but the post scene was the most interesting to me. Dissention in the ranks of TWC, who are all over every show (in a good way). Dylan on his own already seems shaky, so let's see if he can bounce back and impress his man John.

- TY meets Elliot backstage to reform the Lost Boys perhaps, but Elliot refuses and says he has someone TY should meet? More intrigue for RIOT!

- This Lotus promo starts a little unhinged and confusing, but actually circles back at the very end for an interesting thread. Lotus seems to be claiming the women dance to hide their insecurities and the men are hiding going back to their home life because there's "nothing for them there", which is stock, but then at the end when Stacy gives her advice, it's shown Lotus has doubts about her own path and actually has a drink in the strip club, kinda insinuating that she is like the men, hiding from her home (House of Faith) because there's nothing for her there and coming to the strip club (facing Marisa) as a way to escape from that world... Am I reading too far into this? Probably. Is it still an interesting and surprisingly nuanced direction? Hmmmm

La Mujera vs Heather Angelo

- Solid women's match, unbelievable Wrexing here from Heather, who was powerhousing her way through the match for most of it, only to get the French Package not once but twice to put her away. Best match of the night so far, lots of freneticism towards the end.

- Colin being meta again, breaking the fourth wall with a funny bit about Wrestling tropes lol. It seems Colin was the one Parca was looking for. Parca seems to be struggling internally between his love of Lucha Country and his yearning for the singles glory he had alongside it. This fracture could be what causes him to snap, so we'll continue to wait.

- Matteo unleashes on his former rivals, including Salami Kane in the feud that will never die. That's not to say it should, either. Good words here from Matteo in a niche he's carved out for himself in these video promos.

- Holly proves she's the biggest heel on the roster by voluntarily selecting a drink named after H2O. Very few words delivered here, which actually kinda makes it more impactful in a way. The visualization worked for me... Are Emp and Holly forming some kind of bond over senseless violence?

- The Mantis continuing to make his way back to sho- What the fuck? This kinda comes out of left field, with Blacksmith losing his shit on The Mantis and Mantis kinda cowering in fear before getting his ass kicked.

- MARISA AND FLOJO FIGHT IN THE CROWD! Marisa getting a measure of revenge from the R2G beatdown, absolutely destroying Lotus, who seems reluctant to fight back at first. Maybe HOF foolishness caused that? The big moment here though is Asher finally coming to save Marisa, attacking the bullyguard (see what I did there), before Marisa gets fucking LAID OUT with a big boot. I know it had to be done in text/pic but it was done about as well as you could do it given game limitations. I am still big on this story, but I'm a little concerned that I don't know what the end game will be. I am thinking that this has to drag out until Marisa is promoted and QC Connect can actually compete against Asher in a match, but we will see. Good intertwining of storylines as well, I love when that happens.

- I'm the champion and Spider invented everything you're seeing here. Fuck you, Sensation.

- Iceman cutting a deliciously firey ass promo in the light this time, continuing after his beat down of the rookie last week. I do appreciate taking a shaky shoot moment and turning it into a compelling story. We'll see where this goes?

- Cort Marshall circling back to the pride title after last weeks encounter? Rust Cohle tries to be a good guy and thinks Dominion might be the cause of these attacks... Right before he's fucking attacked again. Masked men are always over!!

Lucha Country vs TY Cobra

- Love to see the tag champs in action, especially when they display WHY they're tag champs. Most probably thought this was a forgone conclusion, but TY and AC did a lot of good things in this match and continued OCW's run of awesome tag team matches with all kinds of cool shit and tag team moves. Valiant effort and good win for the Champs headed into Lution.

- Valkyrie continues to smile in the face of deadly odds, mind games, Bertha Bombs, Ashley Moore, green mist... Terra snaps after failing so many times to break Valkyrie and just fucking destroys her in catering. The powerbomb on the steel cart was nasty as well.

TLBS vs Wrex

- This is fucking vintage new-age Wrex right here. Domination for 4-5 minutes, then completely gassing, panicking, overthinking, and catching an L. Yes, Blacksmith did back away a couple of times here and there, but it was far from egregious and did not cost Wrex a match he was up 3 levels of damage on in the first few minutes, so I'm not hearing that shitty excuse. TLBS becomes a Super Saiyan in hardcore environments, apparently. Good win for TLBS to continue his breakout S16 and Wrex still hunts for his bounceback. (lose some fucking weight)

- Cort almost whimsically downplaying police brutality because he "doesn't get it" is hilarious satire. Interesting to see him rushing into the locker room, making himself look very suspect. Good twist there. Cort says "Maybe. I still think he’s a colon pretending to be an exclamation mark." There are just so many good lines in every Hollywood USA promo... oh shit and here comes the man himself Mike Morrison. MMM is able to slide into a meniacal, charismatic babyface after the whole ME with Jehst happened. As if HUSA needed more dope ass writing. This one runs a bit long as well, but it almost had to, given the people/stories involved. Another solid way to intertwine stories and connect the universe of OCW.

- Parca all over this show as well, this time with Wrex. Wrex continues to talk down about LC's opponents, despite just losing himself. No such thing as an easy title retention, despite Wrex's best efforts to put that evil on LC. Parca sets him straight and is almost in two worlds right now, being super serious and passing warnings to singles wrasslers but playing his usual upbeat babyface self in tag team situations.

- aaaand yessss, the moment everyone has been waiting for since Maxx debuted. B-List Bad Boy vs Hollywood Muscle. The promo was simple, but it didn't have to be anything over the top. Both of these guys (especially Jehst) are impossibly over and this is something I've wanted to see for a long time. Hats off to Maxx for building his character for more than a year before diving into the inevitable feud. Makes me care about this whole thing much more.

- Ashley tries talking some sense into Terra and keep her grounded, but my girl is fucking pissed. Fuck you Valkyrie look what you've done!

Main Event: Dominion vs Quartz & B17

- I never needed a match against Nate. I never needed a win against Nate. I never needed to beat Antonio Everrett, I never needed to hold Dominion under my boot. I never needed to team with B17 and his stupid fucking mustache. I never needed another main event.

I never need any of it. I GIVE it to you, because I know that someone has to stand on top of the mountain known as OCW. I ALLOW you to watch me every week despite your disrespect.

Suspending Spider mid-match because you're a fucking coward who can't hear one ill word about your golden boy or your position as owner of OCW?

You act like you have some grand humility for not putting yourself in the ring or in championship matches, but it's all a fucking ploy. You just latch yourself onto the most popular figures to flex your little muscles and remind everyone that you own them. Then the first time someone speaks out of turn in your mind, you throw them off the show.

You ain't humble. You ain't graceful. You ain't shit. You don't put yourself in the ring because you know you can't hang and you don't want to face that embarrassment, so instead you latch onto Nate Ortiz to suck that glory off of his caked up face. You've been doing it for 15 years, and now you have someone like me to call it out. Someone you can't just disregard as "Trash" and have everyone laugh at.

Now YOUR world champion that gives you all of this great stuff week in and week out? He's walking off your show too.

Have fun next week, Sensation.

• Mark Out! 8

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

HA. Beat you to it, Emp. (I swear if she posts while I'm writing this...)

People should post more. I am all for trashing the forum, as it's not the mid 2000s and Discord convo adds a lot, but lets see some feedback in here. Doesn't have to be a full-on review.

Anyways, here's a full review.

- Ah yes, Locke and Key's are always fun. Man, our rookie crop is so great. This, as most Locke and Key segments are, was pretty long, but not in the bad way. A lot of character stuff between the two here and the brilliance of this is that it might be a throwaway bit for now, but the seeds are being planted for a future collision. Colin's fully leaned into the shenanigans for a few months now and I love it. P3 better watch out.

Fatal Four Way

- Just some good old fashion mid-card chaos. DEREK is a good egg, but fell off a bit with the restructuring(?) of UAE, but I'm still into the general aesthetic of the bruiser. Somehow Asher catapulted himself into my heart with this Marisa story (we'll get to it later). Slimy ass John Carter was the right pick to win here, and the multiman shenanigans means nobody had to really take that much of an L. Interesting to see Chris' palling up to John to avoid his wrath... Which we will see end of the show. Decent match, didn't overstay it's welcome.

- Jordan Trance looking for an FI handout, but will he be one of the lucky ones??

- B17 debuting a new look to the CCW title. I don't mind it inherently, but it comes very close to the redesign of the Pride title. I prefer titles to stick to their style instead of jumping around... but B has had it for an entire year now so I can live with this. It's not like some new guy won it and changed it immediately. Very interesting to hear B17 was given an opportunity to join Dominion and refused. That complicates things for Lution and tonight's ME. Quartz hates Nate so much he's going to stick with that weirdo B17. Work on the video text was good, easy to read, got everyone involved.

- Pro wrestling has evolved. Forget the invisible camera crew, now we have stalker drones, baybay!!! The stalker drone picks up Parca being overly nice, even more suspect after he lost his cool against Colin. Says he needs to find someone. The Bermuda Triangle is being put together and should be fantastic at Lution depending on who the third team is.

Judge vs Dylan Kinder

- The unnecessarily entertaining Judge Brown continues his feud with the Wrestling Club, this time against Dylan Kinder. The match was whatever, Judge continues to dominate, but the post scene was the most interesting to me. Dissention in the ranks of TWC, who are all over every show (in a good way). Dylan on his own already seems shaky, so let's see if he can bounce back and impress his man John.

- TY meets Elliot backstage to reform the Lost Boys perhaps, but Elliot refuses and says he has someone TY should meet? More intrigue for RIOT!

- This Lotus promo starts a little unhinged and confusing, but actually circles back at the very end for an interesting thread. Lotus seems to be claiming the women dance to hide their insecurities and the men are hiding going back to their home life because there's "nothing for them there", which is stock, but then at the end when Stacy gives her advice, it's shown Lotus has doubts about her own path and actually has a drink in the strip club, kinda insinuating that she is like the men, hiding from her home (House of Faith) because there's nothing for her there and coming to the strip club (facing Marisa) as a way to escape from that world... Am I reading too far into this? Probably. Is it still an interesting and surprisingly nuanced direction? Hmmmm

La Mujera vs Heather Angelo

- Solid women's match, unbelievable Wrexing here from Heather, who was powerhousing her way through the match for most of it, only to get the French Package not once but twice to put her away. Best match of the night so far, lots of freneticism towards the end.

- Colin being meta again, breaking the fourth wall with a funny bit about Wrestling tropes lol. It seems Colin was the one Parca was looking for. Parca seems to be struggling internally between his love of Lucha Country and his yearning for the singles glory he had alongside it. This fracture could be what causes him to snap, so we'll continue to wait.

- Matteo unleashes on his former rivals, including Salami Kane in the feud that will never die. That's not to say it should, either. Good words here from Matteo in a niche he's carved out for himself in these video promos.

- Holly proves she's the biggest heel on the roster by voluntarily selecting a drink named after H2O. Very few words delivered here, which actually kinda makes it more impactful in a way. The visualization worked for me... Are Emp and Holly forming some kind of bond over senseless violence?

- The Mantis continuing to make his way back to sho- What the fuck? This kinda comes out of left field, with Blacksmith losing his shit on The Mantis and Mantis kinda cowering in fear before getting his ass kicked.

- MARISA AND FLOJO FIGHT IN THE CROWD! Marisa getting a measure of revenge from the R2G beatdown, absolutely destroying Lotus, who seems reluctant to fight back at first. Maybe HOF foolishness caused that? The big moment here though is Asher finally coming to save Marisa, attacking the bullyguard (see what I did there), before Marisa gets fucking LAID OUT with a big boot. I know it had to be done in text/pic but it was done about as well as you could do it given game limitations. I am still big on this story, but I'm a little concerned that I don't know what the end game will be. I am thinking that this has to drag out until Marisa is promoted and QC Connect can actually compete against Asher in a match, but we will see. Good intertwining of storylines as well, I love when that happens.

- I'm the champion and Spider invented everything you're seeing here. Fuck you, Sensation.

- Iceman cutting a deliciously firey ass promo in the light this time, continuing after his beat down of the rookie last week. I do appreciate taking a shaky shoot moment and turning it into a compelling story. We'll see where this goes?

- Cort Marshall circling back to the pride title after last weeks encounter? Rust Cohle tries to be a good guy and thinks Dominion might be the cause of these attacks... Right before he's fucking attacked again. Masked men are always over!!

Lucha Country vs TY Cobra

- Love to see the tag champs in action, especially when they display WHY they're tag champs. Most probably thought this was a forgone conclusion, but TY and AC did a lot of good things in this match and continued OCW's run of awesome tag team matches with all kinds of cool shit and tag team moves. Valiant effort and good win for the Champs headed into Lution.

- Valkyrie continues to smile in the face of deadly odds, mind games, Bertha Bombs, Ashley Moore, green mist... Terra snaps after failing so many times to break Valkyrie and just fucking destroys her in catering. The powerbomb on the steel cart was nasty as well.

TLBS vs Wrex

- This is fucking vintage new-age Wrex right here. Domination for 4-5 minutes, then completely gassing, panicking, overthinking, and catching an L. Yes, Blacksmith did back away a couple of times here and there, but it was far from egregious and did not cost Wrex a match he was up 3 levels of damage on in the first few minutes, so I'm not hearing that shitty excuse. TLBS becomes a Super Saiyan in hardcore environments, apparently. Good win for TLBS to continue his breakout S16 and Wrex still hunts for his bounceback. (lose some fucking weight)

- Cort almost whimsically downplaying police brutality because he "doesn't get it" is hilarious satire. Interesting to see him rushing into the locker room, making himself look very suspect. Good twist there. Cort says "Maybe. I still think he’s a colon pretending to be an exclamation mark." There are just so many good lines in every Hollywood USA promo... oh shit and here comes the man himself Mike Morrison. MMM is able to slide into a meniacal, charismatic babyface after the whole ME with Jehst happened. As if HUSA needed more dope ass writing. This one runs a bit long as well, but it almost had to, given the people/stories involved. Another solid way to intertwine stories and connect the universe of OCW.

- Parca all over this show as well, this time with Wrex. Wrex continues to talk down about LC's opponents, despite just losing himself. No such thing as an easy title retention, despite Wrex's best efforts to put that evil on LC. Parca sets him straight and is almost in two worlds right now, being super serious and passing warnings to singles wrasslers but playing his usual upbeat babyface self in tag team situations.

- aaaand yessss, the moment everyone has been waiting for since Maxx debuted. B-List Bad Boy vs Hollywood Muscle. The promo was simple, but it didn't have to be anything over the top. Both of these guys (especially Jehst) are impossibly over and this is something I've wanted to see for a long time. Hats off to Maxx for building his character for more than a year before diving into the inevitable feud. Makes me care about this whole thing much more.

- Ashley tries talking some sense into Terra and keep her grounded, but my girl is fucking pissed. Fuck you Valkyrie look what you've done!

Main Event: Dominion vs Quartz & B17

- I never needed a match against Nate. I never needed a win against Nate. I never needed to beat Antonio Everrett, I never needed to hold Dominion under my boot. I never needed to team with B17 and his stupid fucking mustache. I never needed another main event.

I never need any of it. I GIVE it to you, because I know that someone has to stand on top of the mountain known as OCW. I ALLOW you to watch me every week despite your disrespect.

Suspending Spider mid-match because you're a fucking coward who can't hear one ill word about your golden boy or your position as owner of OCW?

You act like you have some grand humility for not putting yourself in the ring or in championship matches, but it's all a fucking ploy. You just latch yourself onto the most popular figures to flex your little muscles and remind everyone that you own them. Then the first time someone speaks out of turn in your mind, you throw them off the show.

You ain't humble. You ain't graceful. You ain't shit. You don't put yourself in the ring because you know you can't hang and you don't want to face that embarrassment, so instead you latch onto Nate Ortiz to suck that glory off of his caked up face. You've been doing it for 15 years, and now you have someone like me to call it out. Someone you can't just disregard as "Trash" and have everyone laugh at.

Now YOUR world champion that gives you all of this great stuff week in and week out? He's walking off your show too.

Have fun next week, Sensation.

fuck_off_ryan_stiles.gif

• Mark Out! 5

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Opening RP

It was a decent Rp. Colin trying to make some good use out of his championship. I'm a bit confused as to why jon is asking for wrestling advise when his whole gimmick is he's suppose to be showing OCW what true Wrestling is and all that. Wasn't a bad Rp just a bit long winded. Congrates to Colin on his title win.

Match

Asher / Parker / Derek / Jon

I hated this match not the worst match I have ever seen Just didn't like how it started the stuff inbetween or how it ended. I've seen these handlers do better in one on ones but this match turned into people running out the ring and chaos. And not good choas stupid fucking annoying chaos. With people spending most of the time out of the ring. I know its 4way and the game auto rolls you out. But when the match starts and two people run out of the ring and one is getting weapons from the start just make it a extreme rules and call it that if thats how its gonna be played. This might hurt some peoples feelings but this was a trash match. Do better. I know you all can I've seen it done espiscally parker I've seen you do a hell of a lot better than this. PS Derek You caw needs something He looks too bland. Only thing I really liked what the change in camera angles at time and Derek repeatedly slamming parker on the ladder.

Rp

Solid promo Jordan throwing his name in the hate for the Future Investment match. Been a while so It's something I'm looking forward to. Can't wait to see whoelse will be throwing their names into the match.

b17 video

I like b17 with facial hair. Something about him just looks cooler with it. I like the use of the different camera angle for the entrance Its a small thing but its still nice to see. Nice back and forth with Dominion , Bingo and Quartz. Very excited to see what lution turns out to be.

Rp

This rp started off like some kind splitter cell something. Wasn't sure where this was going at first. Maybe its everyone talking about lucha country breaking that makes me dig too deep into this rp but something about seems off. Like there is something lurking in the background of parca's words.

Judge vs Kinder

I'll be honest still don't care much for judge brown as i find caine the more interesting character. But that's just me and I know some people like the judge and nothing wrong with that he just hasn't been for me yet. I do like he is helping get the rookies something to do so props for that. Sidenote Kinder's pants look like my grandma's cookware. Other than that the match was a match wasn't bad judge handler being more experienced really put a hurting on the kinder wish he would have gotten a little more of an offence in but comp is comp. Ending was a bit weird with a throw into the ring and pin would like to know what happen there. John turning on his own team members seems like WC might break up before luncha country. What is with all these tag teams breaking up.

Sparker video

I'm not completely sure who is the hell here. It was a nice and simple video. Wouldn't be against seeing sparks and parker in a tag team match with each other again. See how they fair with each other or will their own ego's be their doom.

Rp

First off how dare you force stacy clark to go to some strip club for you interview. Who approved this they should be fired. I'm pretty sure this is not approved for tv. Anyway..I think I get what is being said here but isn't it the kettle calling the tea black or whatever the saying is with Lotus being the one mostly know for moping in her own sorrow and always looking for approval and justification. Isn't that exactly why Lotus got invovled with House of Faith to begin with? Is Flojo breaking from the House of Faith already I don't feel enough was done to make that change but I'll just wait and see.

Obscura / Heather match

First off this match Desciption

Rust Cohle's lil French Sister tries to beat up H20's on again off again girlfriend/fiance... (Wait are they married? did I miss the RP, I probably did no disrespect but I'm old so I ain't got time to digest all that information presented to me) So is Heather gonna go WEPA on La Mujera (she isn't even Spanish but we not gonna talk about that) Or is Zoe gonna French Twist that A$$ (That's that diving roll up pin no one seems to be able to kick out of, you creeps get your mind out the gutter seriously!)

I don't know what it is but for some reason I can picture Heather angelo with an egyptian attire. Something about that head piece and the colors scream egypt. I don't know Ive always been a fan of the gold and black together. Anway this match was at 100 from the start. Heather wanted to beat the shit out of La Mujera and she did just that but not sure if Heather gassed or what the La Mujera pulled it off. This was a great match and probably the best match of the night stick around to find out if does.

Rp

Parca is coming to prove a point to Colin and share some championship advice or is he just eyeing what could be him going to take back his title. This could be interesting. Colin has to worry about Jon , Archer and parca. COuld we possibly see a 3 way for the title.

Horsey video

Horsey vs Iceman was a good fight probably the best fight Iceman has had during his time here. And I love the idea of Wrex and Horsey going at it in a hardcore match. Throw Mugen in there and its probably a dream come true at least for me. But with that being said I can only watch so many Horsey Hardcore matches too mach of the same thing loses its luster. I like pizza but I wouldn't want to eat it every day it would become boring. So can we please stop getting horsey in Flaming tables and Hardcord matches everytime. I get it people see him as the hardcore guy but honestly that title would fall on just about anyone that constianty gets put into hardcore matches type matches. Save the hardcore for special events or else the flame burns out really quick.

Rp

It's mine so won't say much except it has been a pleasure working with Holly. Getting matches and Rps done has been 100% stress free. Thank you!

That's the end of pages 1 and 2. I'll post the other parts later.

• Mark Out! 6

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png

Let's see.

1. The 4 way wasn't bad but yeah, it's clearly an extreme rules match but only one person cared. With the right people it could've been great. Aaaand Jon won yeah.

2.The Judge teaches another rookie a lesson

3. heather vs. La mujera was great. thought Heather was gonna win but that bitch with the roll-up, yo

4. Can Parker trust TY find out on the next EP of DBZ

5. Liked the tag matches. Yup

6.The Iceman cometh and so have I!

7. Well brother, the Magical Girl gang may be returning this week on Riot but the Lollipop Chainsaw got rekt

8. Wrex runs out of gas, Horsey lights his ass up.

9. Main Event at the end. I liked it.

#6 moist

• Mark Out! 1
The Iceman has spoken. Dig It!