spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 8
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

The Good Samaritan:

While I love rookies putting in video content we gotta bring up the WWE logos man. Quartz, bud, I know you just joined but you gotta remember WWE and OCW doesn't mix. So while we appreciate the effort gotta remember that we don't mix IRL and OCW big homie. Really appreciate the effort though but just do better next time good job.

Dominion Round Table Discussion:

During the initial readthrough, this promo sticks out the most to me. I like how Dominion structured and delivered this promo. All men brought up their own issues, inside the group, and in their own personal feuds that are going on. Hit really all the points it needed to hit and then we get Nathanos putting the champ on notice. This feels like a go home show before the go home show which is bonkers.

• Mark Out! 4

• Administrators

THIS IS WHAT WE FUGGGING DO!!!!!!

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!

When I say I want a good show THIS IS WHAT I WANT! GOD DAMMIT

• Mark Out! 5
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
Every champ took an l tonight, what is happeneing!!!
  • Mark Out! 2
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

MAIN EVENT STUFF BIG FELLA:

Can we just take a second to acknowledge just how damn good Quartz is? Dude I don't care who the three people were this man was RAG DOLLING them Wrestle Club boys. I seen him do stuff I never would've even thought about to do if I was in that situation. Also, it's WILD how Jon is just gonna come out in the Spider attire, $5 says he stinks like Spider does as well to keep the authenticity up. Whereas this was a WAR, Jon Carter managed to SLEAZY get the win for Wrestle Club tonight.

Wrestle Club Victory!:

Another thing that I noticed tonight was man. This was Wrestle Club's night lmao. Dylan got his licks in, Chris got his own in as well, and Jon cemented it with the disrespect. Add into the fact those boys done beat the World Champion? Gotta be feeling yourselves if you're apart of the Wrestle Club tonight. This show moved like 1000 mph especially with how frequent they were on our screens. But it really helped move the respective storylines that everyone was apart of.

• Mark Out! 2

Wrestlution HYPE VID THING:

I don't know who made that, I have my assumptions but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. This just goes to show why exactly OCW is on top when it comes to the CAW scene. Yes I mean the whole CAW scene idgaf about sim, full ai, or any other muhfucking PvP place if it isn't OCW then TAKE IT BACK. We had one "poor" show last week that would've been a go home show for most. THEN WE PULL IT BACK WITH THE GREATNESS BOYS! But yea, whoever made this little hype video good stuff was super talented and I love whoever made it.

• Mark Out! 3

I've just read the show, and yeah, if I can recommend a promo, I'd recommend Dominion's promo on page 2. For me, this being my first road to Wrestlution has been an odd one, as I'm still getting used to some of the deeper lore cuts that are being pulled out for feuds this year, and I did kind of feel like I'd just thrown a big spanner into the plan when Colin won the title, but I reckon this one promo just sums up the road to Wrestlution, and ties this entire year up for me.

If Wrestlution is the series finale, if you like, then this series has been about Dominion getting Dominion over stuff. I think everything's in doubt here, Antonio's got a hell of a fight ahead, Danny's got a lot to prove, and Nate's in for a serious fight. It's gonna be ace to see how many of them take belts at Lution, and this promo has got me hyped to see what happens there, and is just a perfect story dump for newer people to understand what's going on, especially as we've got some newer rookies on board.

---

Christian Garcia promo review

Guy's one of the newer people, and he put in a good promo, so I'm giving a bonus promo review. I like his breakdown of his weight, it's cool, unique, and I really hope that as things unfold, we see this stuff appear, the speed, the lightness and skill. It should be good. The writing is pretty tight technically, too, I like the pacing, you can feel the intensity, rather than just be told it's there. I'm on the fence about the swearing, it might be too much, too often, but because of the presentation, it doesn't feel like I'm reading the words of some 12 year old who's just discovered South Park, so I'm not as bothered by it as I usually would be, my eyes haven't rolled out of my head, and it kind of works.

Overall, this dude's got a solid start on him, I wanna see how his character unfolds beyond this, if he can back up what he's going on about, definitely someone who'd be great to work with, hopefully he sticks around and keeps improving.

• Mark Out! 2

Oh Boy, I know the reaction to the videos was stellar but the writing content was superb and a lot of the promos had some WEIGHT.

Dillinger appeared multiple times throughout the show talking to Rust and Parca. We also seem to have a date on a payoff for Dillinger’s newest client at Lution(?). Parca also potentially contacting Dillinger behind Reese’s back? Who knows?

Val capitalizes off of her win with a promo and builds some tension heading into FI. Very nice.

We had the Dominion Summit Town Hall Meeting Press Conference of sorts. The group tries to publicly bury the hatchet heading into the most important weekend in the group’s life.

Christian with a double appearance, establishing a relationship with Wrex and his overall persona as a “Real” total package wrestler. Good stuff, I really like it and can’t wait to hear more.

SCREW JAKE, and he knows exactly why. He just had to drop a banger video and it’s gonna inspire me to drop a banger and we’re going to have to go back and forth.

60 Minutes with Our Hero and Spider was a culmination of weeks of suspension and back and forth that was preceded by YEARS of tension between the two.

A Kassidy Gaming segment returns and builds FI

Key story development in the Judge-Trance saga.

Parker capitalizes off his win and we get some Parker Math and he mentions (In AJ Styles’ voice)”The GAMING community”

Valk big times the mess outta Terra cause she don’t care about Terra’s problems. HILARIOUS!

A Int Title Faceoff also features right before the main event.

All the matches and video content was good. Sudden Death was in full effect tonight.

Overall, this RIOT had the BIGGEST go-home show energy. Every projected Lution match had some build. Emp - Holly had 2 Promos. Pride Match. Both FIs. Wrestling Club and Lucha Country ran while in video and text format respectively. Every Title and Grudge Match had a mention and development and it led to a very consolidated and well put together show up from last week. Hope we can carry this momentum into a great Go-Home show and have a banger Lution.

• Mark Out! 4

"The Superstar" Maxx EdwardsKass_event_badge_2020.png

As Skip Bayless once said, IT'S MY TURN!

Dillinger really making big money moves this show, putting his name out there quickly and showing me a lot of why he's been viewed as such a game-changer with his work with Rust and Parca today. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the payoff to both these angles he's playing as much as I'm looking forward to seeing his 'investment' in the flesh.

Valllll-CANO showing me something I really like tonight! I'll freely admit I wasn't the biggest fan of her going into the match, but she won me over. Excellent stuff!

The Dominion 'State of the Union' type beat was an absolutely amazing promo, probably the best I've read from OCW so far. Everybody got a moment to shine, and I have to say, even without knowing the full context for Nate Ortiz' history in the company, it's clear that he's going to be the 'Final Boss' of Dominion. I don't know what's in the group's future, but I can say that no matter what happens, whether they stay together or fall to pieces, Every. Single. Talent. In Dominion absolutely are rockstars, and I'm especially looking forward to seeing what Danny and Rust bring at and after Lution. Those two are my picks to end this season on the highest of highs.

Kassidy Gaming.

You know, as much as John Carter grates on me, he really put in some of the best heel work I've seen in the company thus far in that 3v1 Handicap match. It was textbook- Dylan Kinder the big man was always itching for a fight and ready to rumble with Quartz, and Chris Greene was the plucky underdog fighting tooth and nail to get to his partner, but John Carter, John fucking Carter was undeniably the star to make. Refusing to get in the ring until after Quartz was already on the back foot, to hitting the Knee on Quartz when he rolled back into the ring like the little shit he is, to dressing up like the Spider just to get inside Quartz' head. The man is a future top heel in this company, and I look forward to seeing it!

One final note from me personally: Put some respect on Wrex's name. The man's amazing, and I wouldn't be nearly as comfortable and knowledgeable about OCW in such a short time without, among other vets, his guidance and assistance. I look forward to the next chapter, big man.

• Mark Out! 6

Christian Garcia:

1x North American Champion

Jasmin Kaffee:

1x World Women's Champion