spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 9
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K21-WOMENS_TITLE.png

So it's the main event... And it's Empress versus Terra... Emp has been impressive lately, but I'm going to have to give it to the quite obviously insane and evil (Aerith was right) Terra.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K21-CCW_TITLE.png

It's always the easiest defences that come back to haunt you... We've all repeatedly slept on Elliott, and we have had a habit of sleeping on Tony's shock loss opponents... So I'm going to doom Parker here, and say he's going to win this one.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K21-OCW_TITLE.png

It's in-game resilience versus in-game stick ability, and it's going to be very, very close. A huge part of me wants KD to win the big one and saunter off into the garden as champion but I just can't look past Quartz right now. So he gets my pick.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K21-CAINEvsH20.png

I bet against H20 last time, and technically he didn't show up, so I'm going to go with that bet again. Caine to take it then drink beer all over the place, because water sucks.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K1-DANEvsCORT.png

Racially Ambiguous Scott Hall against the American Bald Eagle. And Dillinger will be at ringside, but maybe, just maybe, his Hollywood buddy will be there to even the score. Again, fairly close but with Dane's time being spent mainly on PS4 as of late I'm going to go with... Cort! Marshall!

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K21-WATTSvsORTIZ.png

Interesting one this, if Danny can play his cards right he can exploit Nate's weaknesses, but that big ol' resil is going to be a tough one to overcome against someone that is usually good for one kick out. Plus, I fully expect Nate to just watch all those Act of Violence whiffs then dump the kind on his head. So I'm going with Nate.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K21-LHW_TITLE.png

Kass built his last big run off of tactical victories within multi-man matches, so I'm going to automatically pick him.

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Consequence%202021/cards/CQ2K21-EPvsM.png

My prediction...

GentleVariableApe-max-1mb.gif

• Mark Out! 9

spacer.png

I’m not super cool and gonna post the graphic of the matches cause I’m on my phone and am a bitch. Anyways, time to listen to Father Trance’s words and do my predictions cause why the fug not eh?

El Parca vs. Mark Reese:

LOL! You think this fat fuck has a chance? PAIN. Is coming his way!

AC Cobra vs. Kassidy Hayes vs. John Carter:

This one I’m very intrigued in. John has some spectacular momentum right now and I think if he pulls this off he can really keep the snowball going into something crazy. Although the match SEEMS like a gimme I don’t quite think that’ll be how it goes. Since it’s a Wrestlefest and you gotta pin BOTH people I think we’ll see shades of (Quartz vs. Wrex vs. Kass) where they save each other to try and save the match for themselves. John is the best on the sticks out of these three BUT, Kass being the multiman expert he is could probably gameplan this his way and win. Then Cobra is just that underdog you could always root for. My pick though? Gimme my boy, John Carter.

Danny Watts vs. Nate Ortiz:

This is another tricky situation. Danny definitely has the ability on the sticks to beat Nate. But the thing is, can Danny get past that resil? Nate has shown he can still go and still can compete at a high level. But I wonder if the age/speed factor between the two will show any glaring holes. This is either gonna be a war of attrition or Nate’s legendary prowess is gonna show out and come out on top. My pick? Nate Ortiz (but my heart wants Danny to win)

Dane Xavier vs. Cort Marshall:

Love this matchup and story tbh. I got Dane winning this match cause he just plays more overall compared to Cort. I’m kinda curious to see where exactly Cort goes if he does lose this match. He’s always been a consistent writer & handler in OCW so anything he does will usually be received well.

Solomon Caine vs. H2O:

I bet against Caine when everyone thought he was the sure shot underdog for his first go around with Doc. Now that he’s shown he truly does have that unpredictability behind him. Will he come in guns blazing ready to bust up Harvey? Or will he come in drunk and Harvey humbles him? Truthfully who knows. My pick though? Solomon Caine.

KD vs. Quartz:

I just love this lmao. We don’t really get many chances to see KD beat up the MAIN SISSY in Quartz. Now I’m sure most people have already written KD off for this match but he also has that resil. We’ve seen Quartz go on this rampage of a run so I don’t really see KD ending the reign or his momentum. My pick? Quartz.

Elliot Parker vs. Tony Everrett:

This one is gonna be short, I think Tony has this one. I know people have probably come to that conclusion or think “oh but what if Parker does?” I just don’t see it happening. Parker had an excellent match with Kass but Tony & Kass’s styles are so different. Hopefully he can survive but I see Tony Turmoil retaining.

EMP vs. Terra:

I hope this is the main event cause this story has just been the best for Con. Emp, Terra, and Ashley have just all been BEASTS for this story. The video work/written work is so awesome and impressive. But, we all know it’ll be #AndStill. My pick? EMP.

• Mark Out! 5

El Parca vs. Mark Reese:

Is hard because I would like to see both lose. But Parca has been too much annoying last weeks, so lets go for Reese (even if I see Parca starting slightly ahead)

AC Cobra vs. Kassidy Hayes vs. John Carter:

Of the three, John Carter is the one who looks more forward as far as the game is concerned, but the experience is on Kass's side. Cobra winner would be a real surprise, which would cause a huge pop. Kassidy is my choice.

Danny Watts vs. Nate Ortiz:

Disciple against Teacher. I am very undecided about this match. Talking about skills. I think the level is very high, and both are more or less equal. Danny has gotten a lot better, only he's been a bit stuck lately, and he might suffer from that. In addition, he is faced with the one who is considered the best in this federation, and who has years of experience behind him. I say Nate, but a victory from Danny would be a very important turning point for his career.

Dane Xavier vs. Cort Marshall:

Cort's last performance, if I remember correctly, was at Lution in the triple threat, and it wasn't bad, quite the opposite. Dane has been very active since returning, and one of the main protagonists. In addition, also with regard to the game, I have often seen him play in the last few weeks and he could get to the match ready. I go with Cort Marshall though.

Solomon Caine vs. H2O:

I am particularly fond of this match. Two guys I've probably had the two most important storylines with since I've been here. Speaking of results, both have honestly reported numerous losses, which is why it will be important for them to stop this streak. The last time they met alone was Riot's main event a while back, and I have to be honest I really enjoyed the match. I can't say who is the favorite, but what I expect is a great match.Harvey is the favorite, because in any case we are talking about one of the best in this federation, despite everything. However, this is the classic match where Caine might surprise everyone, (match against Doc teaches)

KD vs Quartz

I'm hyped for this one. I love both characters, and finally seeing them against is a pleasure.

But I repeat what I have already said. Quartz is a machine, and to see him lose it would be a huge surprise to me. With B17 out, Quartz is ahead of everyone with a gap, and I'm pretty sure he won't lose this time either.

Elliot Parker vs. Tony Everrett:

The match seems obvious. However, Parker has shown noticeable improvements lately, and, but that's my impression, in my opinion Tony, while he is certainly one of the best, is not as dominant as B17. The first defense of a title can put a lot of pressure. Parker starts back by skill, but if he can keep a cool head, then he could put Tony in trouble. For example, a kick out could change the history of the match.

I don't think it will be a short match like many people say, however I think Tony will eventually bring home the defense. But be careful ..

EMP vs. Terra:

As usual, but now it becomes superfluous to say, we must admire the commitment put by the emp and jake for the feud. The quality of the video production is excellent, and I should probably ask for some information (sooner or later I will). Who to choose though? In my opinion, the reign of Empress has not yet come to an end, and putting down an opponent like Terra would strengthen Emp as the undisputed leader of the division, a role she basically has already conquered. However, if I have to make a choice made only of logic, what I said before for quartz is valid here too. Terra is stronger. So I think Terra will win, even if I hope Empress will retain.

• Mark Out! 6

El Parca vs Mark Reese

Reese has got this, I think. If I was gonna predict how the match would go, I reckon we'll all think Parca is ahead, he'll be playing the more 'optimal' game, he'll have kept his +Reversal and all that, and then Reese will win out of absolute nowhere and we'll all go mental for it. This is one of the matches I'm most excited about.

AC Cobra vs. Kassidy Hayes vs. John Carter

Kass wins this one and gets the only falls in the match. John's running finisher might swing things in his favour, but I do not think he's leaving with that belt, genuinely, the odds are too stacked against him here.

Danny Watts vs. Nate Ortiz

Ortiz takes it

Dane Xavier vs. Cort Marshall

Ah, this'll be a fun one, both entertaining guys who can play in character. That said, I think Cort takes this one, but either result would be great, I think Dane could go some great work off a win, but we'll see, again, it's Cort for now.

Solomon Caine vs. H2O

I always say Caine is one of, if not the most underrated players here, and it'd be silly to overlook him. That said, H2O has a fair bit to prove here, and I reckon he's gonna really bring it and pull out the win. Either way, this will be a close match, and I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being match of the night.

KD vs Quartz

o lawd. I'm hyped for this match and can't call it. With resilience, KD can take this match off of pure attrition, but Quartz is probably the most dominant guy at the moment. Quartz wins, but the match will have everyone screaming and barely able to keep it together on some of the near falls.

Elliot Parker vs. Tony Everrett

Parker takes it, I'm choosing chaos here. Tony's a very good player, but not infallible, and if there was one time that Elliot's luck can come in and change things, it'll be this. I'm not sure if I genuinely believe Elliot wins, but imagine him winning the belt with B17's finisher? Bonkers. Give me it.

EMP vs. Terra

This is a tricky one. I really want EMP to win, the gingerbread attire won me over, but I think Terra might have it. This has quickly become one of my favourite stories going into Consequences, and the main attraction of the whole show, and I can't commend this enough, this sort of thing is what OCW is about, and I wouldn't even mind seeing this story expand and continue, or get revisited later down the line. For now, though, I think Terra takes the title, and we'll get so enjoy EMP chasing it again and telling other fun stories somewhere down the line.

• Mark Out! 3