TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 14
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

3-2-1

3 matches

Mugen and cort

followed by ANT/Barka

Lastly EMP/Dragana

2 videos

Colin's female alt in the studio

The mugen stuff

1 RP

EMP/Dragana/Moore. Well when you've done everything here. it's time to move on. End of an Era. I guess that's the same for Ashley Moore. Geez.

• Mark Out! 3
http://i.imgur.com/lk3Jiel.gif

3-2-1

3 matches

Mugen and cort

followed by ANT/Barka

Lastly EMP/Dragana

2 videos

Colin's female alt in the studio

The mugen stuff

1 RP

EMP/Dragana/Moore. Well when you've done everything here. it's time to move on. End of an Era. I guess that's the same for Ashley Moore. Geez.

This is quite possibly the worst review of all time.

“Tell me you didn’t really watch the show without telling me you didn’t really watch the show.”

spacer.png

Unless Flojo really didn't watch the show I can infer, the 3 matches listed were the ones gooch enjoyed the most, the vids where the the favorites there, and the rp was Gooche's favorite RP. While not expansive its really no different than a KD fav 5.
  • Mark Out! 7

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

Tres Dus Uno!

Matches

Mugen versus Cort

Some fun stuff and some frustrating stuff in which Cort forgets that at some point he's meant to try and win the match. When chickenshit gives you chickenshit you sometimes have to try and make chicken salad, this in itself delivered a fun throw away match and, you can call me bias, but I guarantee this would have been far more enjoyable than anything else that could have happened.

Nate vs. Rust

I enjoyed this, the weird whiffing, Nate attacking the ring, the ref, the turnbuckle being attacked just made me chuckle. I'm not sure why when Rust was kicking out he stopped getting momentum, but it's whatever. He got it from normies but not off of finishers, maybe the game is just retarded. I think we're at a point now were anyone that's a good handler will pretty much be capable of having the main event 2k19 match. That's not a slight, we're just sort of stuck in a loop in which the game causes these patterns. Solid match with an ending that brings the Dominion family all happy and back together. Wholesome feel good ending.

Horse vs. Mac

I didn't enjoy this. They spent forever in the same spot outside of the ring, doing the same reversals and near misses on the table. Which is fine, it's their gimmicks, but LMS just doesn't work under some people. These are two people it didn't work under, and it's fine. Matches like this happen. I chuckled at Horse in-out-faking a guy with zero reversals who had also been majored. Just fucking hit him with the move and end it.

I messaged the two guys with a warning on the match, so I fully believe they took it and done the best they could with a convoluted match type. The build and the videos leading up to this far outweighed the match. Again, that's at no fault of either handlers, you done your best, the match itself just wasn't for me.

• Mark Out! 7

spacer.png

Some matches

Cort vs. Mugen:

I know it may sound like I'm just shilling for my buddy, but this was genuinely a hilarious match. From the cutscenes to the attires, this felt like a genuine garbage wrestling match and I mean that in the best way. I'm not sure how Mugen wins these Safety matches by the skin of his teeth almost every time, but it's great to see him get the W and exploit Cort Marshall's only weakness: irony. I give this 87 stars out of 32 because both men tried to kill themselves.

El Parca vs. Tony Touch:

What a match. If you want a prime example of a no bullshit, 1000 MPH OCW match, you need look no further. Total nonstop action (BROTHER) from bell to bell, an absolute delight to watch. Tony is a fantastic champion and I can't wait to see what he's gonna do next.

O W E N vs. Fraser vs. Just Derek:

Another really enjoyable match. I think my only real gripe is OWEN breaking up a lot of the moves. Once in a while is ok, but it got to be a bit much. Aside from that, loved all the chops and the MEAT. Surprised to see Derek pick up the win, hope he does something with it or I'll hit him with a brick.

Some RPs:

This show was pretty light on RPs surprisingly. Especially Night 2.

Ross/Galsia:

Liking the fire and vitriol in this one. Bit interesting that this is leading to a random match at the next show when I could easily see these two feuding. Maybe that feud is gonna become a thing and I just need to keep my panties in a bunch instead of tweeting some reactionary bullshit.

"Because the Alistair Ross I saw at Summercide couldn’t lace the Christian Garcia I saw at Summercide’s boots. Prove me wrong."

Good ass line.

Alyssa Marceaux:

Bit of a standard issue promo, this one. Placement is also all out of wack considering the women's championship matches were the night before, or maybe she doesn't pay attention to anything else in OCW outside her own affairs.

Terra/FloJo:

Evil Terra scares me. Love the attention to detail in this one, especially at the end when my feud with FloJo was referenced. That was some of her best character work, and if she can stay the course, she'll be over again in no time.

A Video:

The Iceman:

Gotta respect anyone willing to put themselves in front of a camera here to cut a promo. Would like to see this Saul character expanded upon, think there's some cool potential here. I'd also like to see the sexy photos. For the sake of human science.

Thanks to everyone who put in work. Thanks to Jake and Jae for putting this all together. Thank you to EVERYONE who donated to the Humane Society. Thank you EMP for putting up with my bullshit, coming up with the fundraiser idea and giving me one of my all-time favorite matches, if not my absolute favorite.

• Mark Out! 8

yKbQC4A.png?1

"Roll 20 for initiative, you cuck" - Mr. Sensation

"I don't have a brain" - Tiberius Dupree

"4 os a gppd cp,[ro,ose" - Mr. Sensation

I love summercide time, Lution is our most Prestigious but cide is just a magical time.

Loved EMP match, the video in her entrance legit gave me feels, almost shed tears, since I've come back Emp has been here pedal to the metal and it truly feels like an Era is over, I'll miss her and I'll selfishly wish for her to come back.

Ortiz shows that he's still the summer taker, and like taker in real life I wish I can have the challenge of taking on the legend at his strongest. Rust shows that yes a consistent main event player win or lose.

Word to everyone who isn't in the know, Cort doesn't put on bad matches, every match is gold. In the Dictonary next to saftey is a picture of Mugen.

Marissa is the future of the women's divison. No where to go but up.

Quartz is carrying that logo. Looking like a final boss, who will step up to him?

Nate has passion, he's young in his career. Matteo is having a great run of late, he's seems content with being a unhinged character but I would like to see him work towards a championship.

More when I'm not high and scatterbrained lol.

• Mark Out! 6