spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 8
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of really good matches. I really enjoyed the tag team match, probably my favorite of the night.

Dominant debut for Harri Etiquette, instant impact with the entrance and everything.

I absolutely love Marisa joining the WoV.

Interesting decision for John to step back and allow Dylan to be the head of TWC. We'll see where that goes, as Dylan is gonna need to improve a lot to hold his own in and out of the ring.

Lots of mystery attackers, namely the one on Nate Mac, who retreated. More than likely Asher, but I don't really feel that makes sense if that is the case. I feel Asher has been really screwed over here and should be playing more of a sympathetic baby. Perfect opportunity for that turn now.

Loved Harri and Joe promos as rookie debuts. Putting exclamation points on their win. Joe, get your FPR right. Get through those rookie hiccups that everyone has and keep going.

I am so fucking hyped to see Harris Turner. That video work was simple yet amazing.

So much DDE/WOV on this show. In fact, just an absolute ton of work from the same few people. Wish we could have seen more from the less active folks like Gabriel, Shawn X, Nathaniel Anderson, Nathan Carter. Feel like this show was good, but light in terms of roster presence.

Where is Danny Watts? Where is Thomas Archer? Telos? Hunter McIntyre? (Called that shit, btw) FloJo??? Blaine???

These are people coming off big segments/moments over the last few weeks and get just get nothing from them. From an activity standpoint, very disappointing. Likely people finally winding down after 3 full years, but still.

The video stuff was awesome and continued ambition from my favorites like Marisa, Tony, Jehst, Nick, Maxx, Colin etc... But reading this webshow afterwards left a LOT to be desired. Shout out to the RPs we did get, but I'd like to see more activity from others if they're actually still interested.

Hope we do better for RIOT.

• Mark Out! 4

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

So much DDE/WOV on this show. In fact, just an absolute ton of work from the same few people. Wish we could have seen more from the less active folks like Gabriel, Shawn X, Nathaniel Anderson, Nathan Carter. Feel like this show was good, but light in terms of roster presence.

Where is Danny Watts? Where is Thomas Archer? Telos? Hunter McIntyre? (Called that shit, btw) FloJo??? Blaine???

These are people coming off big segments/moments over the last few weeks and get just get nothing from them. From an activity standpoint, very disappointing. Likely people finally winding down after 3 full years, but still.

The video stuff was awesome and continued ambition from my favorites like Marisa, Tony, Jehst, Nick, Maxx, Colin etc... But reading this webshow afterwards left a LOT to be desired.

This was the biggest bummer for me reading through the show. Most disappointing was not seeing La Mujera do anything at all character/video/RP-wise since Summercide. I understand vets not wanting to be champ, but being a champ also comes with responsibility; doesn't matter if you got 1 or 10 titles, doesn't matter if you're an "alt" (ugh) or not. If you're champ, you show up and put in the work on the shows. You do not fucking coast. Especially in the case of the women's division.

My head will explode if I keep talking about it, so moving on....

- I gotta admit, the HMR monologue was actually....good. Quite enjoyed it. Not really anything to complain about here, I just hope he keeps the momentum going.

- Baker's champ celebration was the segment of the night. That stinger at the end, with the pause, and how that was edited, that was such good shit. Surprised a lot of people didn't really seem to notice that, maybe it was more apparent in the VP. I want to see more of this, that's how you get me hooked on a story.

- Cort vs. H2O wasn't the best match but it's a case of never truly knowing which Harvey you're gonna get; and in this instance we got him at his best. Hope he shows up as well as he did here at End Games.

• Mark Out! 5

yKbQC4A.png?1

"Roll 20 for initiative, you cuck" - Mr. Sensation

"I don't have a brain" - Tiberius Dupree

"4 os a gppd cp,[ro,ose" - Mr. Sensation

This was the biggest bummer for me reading through the show. Most disappointing was not seeing La Mujera do anything at all character/video/RP-wise since Summercide. I understand vets not wanting to be champ, but being a champ also comes with responsibility; doesn't matter if you got 1 or 10 titles, doesn't matter if you're an "alt" (ugh) or not. If you're champ, you show up and put in the work on the shows. You do not fucking coast. Especially in the case of the women's division.

- I gotta admit, the HMR monologue was actually....good. Quite enjoyed it. Not really anything to complain about here, I just hope he keeps the momentum going.

- Baker's champ celebration was the segment of the night. That stinger at the end, with the pause, and how that was edited, that was such good shit. Surprised a lot of people didn't really seem to notice that, maybe it was more apparent in the VP. I want to see more of this, that's how you get me hooked on a story.

Great point. La Mujera of all people not showing up even once was pretty disgusting. Capitalizing on such a moment cashing in at Summercide, essentially calling her shot and everything , then with the big match at Ladies Night. That's why I'm frustrated with not seeing FloJo or Ashley Moore as well.

I didn't mention in the "review", but I completely agree with the take on Mantis segment. Admittedly, I thought this version of Mantis was just gonna be "ooh spooky unkillable demon", but I ike the take where he still cuts promos and keeps it grounded in reality. The cadence on the promo wasn't bad either. I'm back on board.

In terms of my segment, I can confirm that VP was no more receptive than anywhere else. It kinda went right by everyone's head in there and we moved on. A bit disappointing, as a 3 year-long build up reveal didn't quite get the reaction I expected, but it is what it is.

I have faith in our roster, though. We'll do better.

• Mark Out! 3

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png