spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

• Administrators

• Mark Out! 4
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

• Administrators
ocw-321.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Alright I'm juiced so I'll start this bitch.

#1 Colby McCallum/Jordan Trance Promo:

Colby has, and still is one of my absolute favorites in OCW. Although he isn't in as many matches as I'd like him to be in he constantly radiates star power. It's interesting to see the dynamic between Colby & Jordan because Jordan is enjoying the ride and is genuinely just enjoying his time as a wrestler and growing as a person. He isn't someone who comes off like "Oh my father is a HOFer so I'M a big deal." Whereas Colby on the other hand walks, breathes, and exists in that energy. If you don't know who his father is he'll let you know who his father is. Through all the antics and tomfoolery in the promo you can get the visualization and see what they wanted you to see. (Especially Trance monologuing in your head that made me chuckle even more.) It seems sorta self explanatory on WHO did the deed onto judge but in time the true culprit will come to light. Jordan somehow not seeing how much of a dick Colby is or well not addressing it straight to his face might I say is a nice touch as well. It seems like only a matter of time before this all blows up either in Colby's face or Jordan's face.

#2 Ma'am This is Papa John's:

Harri being this flamboyant, energetic, glamorous character is something I really think is a beautiful thing to have in the women's division. We have so many dynamic characters and one that I would compare not outrightly toward but they share energies is Harri/Marisa, the one thing that's nicer though out of Harri (no shade toward Marisa) is she isn't another obnoxious turbo thot. Instead she's an obnoxious ball of fire who wants everybody to remember she wants EVERY etiquette on her name plaque or else you're fugn useless. Beautiful promo and we'll get to see her in a dope women's match later tonight as well.

#3 Harris 2-for-1 Special:

The build for Harris is really one of my favorite things going on and one of my overall fav things in general from this season. I don't think you could have done a transition from another sport to wrestling as flawlessly/smoothly as Harris has done. He's embraced wrestling as his main focus, and has also already paid respect toward the sport and his soon to be opponent Alex Asher. We seen in a previous promo he could've kept going in football but decided to pursue his new career path. Standard but gets the point across pre match promo & a nice post match promo as well with a potential new friendship with James Fraser? Interesting on how that could unravel in the future.

VID SEGMENTS BRUV!

#1 A new trio?! Is possibly born?:

Successful night in the office for OWEN & Sheldon Tremblay. Not only did they do awesome in that tag match (TMOTN for me) but also that followup promo man that's BUTTER. Following up from the disrespect last week by QC Connect who did not want to respect OWEN or Tremblay really blew up in their faces. The format this segment had was really nice especially that End Games poster on the TV behind OWEN? Fuck yea that's that shit I like HARD BODY! But, we seen the three men celebrate their victories while also seeing a more aggressive side of both OWEN and Fraser which is cool beans. Amazing work OWEN and Sheldon can't wait to see what's next for y'all!

#2 Mysterious Video:

Who does this man be? Why are you too old for this shit? Why is he hyperfixated on what Parca did to Reese last week? Interesting.. also that video work was cool as fuck and leaves you wanting more.

MATCH REVIEW

MAIN EVENT - Maxx Edwards vs. Rust Cohle:

GOD DAMN! What a match dude seriously! As Jay said this is 100% MOTY candidate -> (there you go Jay it's formally marked now for you) this literally is PEAK OCW in the sense of battle of the weight classes. Both Maxx and Rust played this in the way you want everyone to essentially play a match they beat the shit out of each other and there was only one small mishap which Rust immediately seen, canceled it, bumped him, and then rage clotheslined the air. True professionalism and when this man RANAWAY on the damage I won't lie I thought it was over for Maxx but JESUS CHRIST!!! This dude really pulled out the hail mary bottom of the fourth, clutch catch bottom of the ninth, just any and every sports analogy you can think of Maxx did. With careful maneuvering and just playing like a goddamn chad Maxx pulls of the biggest win of his career IMO and this is HUGE momentum leading into his battle with Colin. Huge congratulations to you Maxx I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you merk Colin WOOO!!!! (6 stars on the Brian scale)

(Little side note Maxx v. Rust is my singles MOTN and OWEN/Sheldon vs. QCC is tag MOTN applause to all of you.)

I might add a bit more later on cause this show was just damn good so I may possibly will come back to this.

This show watching, and reading was honestly a BANGER. This is a way to "recover" from a little lackluster of a show from last week. But as I've been saying we honestly are just getting started with just how good OCW can be. This era of people sprinkled in with the existing vets/legends is really gonna do some shit that will be remembered forever. Extremely proud of this community and just how consistent we've been this season including how fresh it's seemed we've kept this game although playing it for so many years. Great work ily all and can't wait to see where we go from here onward and upward!

• Mark Out! 10

-- 3 RPs --

- Staring with the continuing saga between Colby and Jordan Trance, popped huge for the reference to the JackMo/Cort Marshall monster truck fight from a few years ago as well as the meta commentary in the narration parts. Colby potentially turning over a new leaf by trying to help his cousin find the man who attacked the Judge. It took me 2 reads to understand fully what was happening, because it's a fast moving scene, but essentially a tiny remote control truck steals the tape that would have maybe revealed the masked man.

Solid job putting such an obvious license plate on there. Colby definitely isn't turning over a new leaf. Poor Jordan getting the wool pulled over his eyes.

- The Clark Effect was awesome. So many things happening at once and the ability for one RP, that wasn't actually overly long, to accomplish many developments at once was great. Looks like we have Puro Country's first official defense set! WoV have been hot and this is great for them. We had callbacks galore here too, from Aisu's history with Parca, to Reese and Stacy's history, to Parca's callbacks with Reese. Just great stuff from all involved.

- Gotta call out Hollywood USA and Tony's promo. Cort is always money in these with the one-liners and this was no different. Tony's been on fire with the promos since he returned from his hiatus early this year. Tony leaning more heel by default in this feud, but that's okay. Being a dynamic character like Everrett means you can be the same guy and lean various ways depending on your opponent. My absolute #1 most hyped match heading into the PPV.

-- 2 Segments --

- (allegedly) Alex Asher shitting on the car was very solid, and Asher/Iceman is sneakily one of the better builds over the last few months. Asher/Marisa caught the eyes of the entire fed early in the season and Marisa capping off her heel turn on Valkyrie with a ridiculous double down and insulting Asher's manhood is cold. The spurned lover may have lost here against Harris Turner, but he's going to be fired up to get revenge when this Iceman match happens.

- Man, OWEN and Sheldon Tremblay turning something organic into something great this entire show. The shock win over QC Connect and doubling down on their connection as rookies. I love this team on paper and hope we get more of them going forward. I would like to see a bit more character out of Sheldon, maybe something to set him apart from OWEN. Frasers potential inclusion is all the better, but he was with Harris Turner on this show too, so it'll be interesting to see what his role is, he appears to be just this locker room vet guy.

I missed RnR's debut last week, was pretty disappointed not to see anything from them on this show to follow up on that.

Anyways, Tag Team Division is looking juicy as fuck heading into Season 17.

-- 1 Match --

There's no other match that can "win" than the ME. The comeback and star making performance from Maxx to be the first non-Nate to pin Rust since February (wink) is a huge accomplishment and I'm glad I threw him in that ME, because he deserves it. I've never heard a VP pop like that for a TV match the way they did when Maxx got the 3 count.

That International title match at End Games is the battle for the future of OCW, because both of those guys are S tier level OCWers. They fully understand the assignment.

--

All in all, I'm glad you guys vindicated my decision to book the show this way and it only proves to me that I can get crazy as shit with my bookings going forward until I'm proven wrong. Keep up the awesome work! I was so sad to miss last week and this week just sucked me right back in. End Game in 3 weeks!!!!

• Mark Out! 10

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

1....2...Blaine is coming for you.

3...4....won't matter if you lock the door.

5...6.... don't try and play sick.

7...8... go ahead and fill in the blank.

But seriously. Val where be your entrance? And why are you still breaking FPR after a year here?

Nevermind AC Cobra breaking fpr after 10 years here....

• Mark Out! 2

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

1....2...Blaine is coming for you.

3...4....won't matter if you lock the door.

5...6.... don't try and play sick.

7...8... go ahead and fill in the blank.

But seriously. Val where be your entrance? And why are you still breaking FPR after a year here?

Nevermind AC Cobra breaking fpr after 10 years here....

http://www.ocwfed.com/forum/showthread.php?24017-Happily-Ever-After...or-Is-It&highlight=Heather

Nice throwback though

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png